Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Hate the quiet life

Jump to newest

By *amnationsedge OP   Man
over a year ago

Ashborne

Not been here for long but so far no one seems to have taken notice of me and I'm beginning to wonder if I'm doing something wrong. I came here from another site (A pretty crap one) and didn't really get anything from that either apart from a meeting where I was stood up. Anyway I guess I'm looking for advice on how to get some action back into my life and make real contact with people on this site or just look for someone who has the time to take a look at what I can offer and see if their intrested.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

waiting for people to look at you and make the first move may be your problem.

i havnt read your profile...if it was any good you wouldnt be posting...but this is a social networking site...how are u using it to network?

Are you finding out about socials, getting to know people , going to chat and taking the time to get invited to stuff...or are you expecting to magically stand out from the thousands of other men on here?

over a year ago

Ashborne

I've sent messages to people, some I admit were sort of a long shot but others have been when I seemed to fit a womans wants to the letter. So far no reply on that either. I don't plan to just throw myself around aimlessly since that seems senseless to me but I'm always willing to talk to like minded people. I'm not expecting people to seek me out but I am hoping some of the people I contacted can put the effort in to reply or take a second look at me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well the profile is okay though you don't actually say what you are looking for i.e. single females/males, couples, age or size, whether you are interested in clubs or socials, maybe get yourself to one of those? Think of your profile as your shop window, at the moment it could do with more stock.

You have a verification already yet you have only been here 2 weeks, you need patience, you will not be everyone's taste at 22 as some like me, are not interested in someone in the same age group as their kids. Nor is vwe, personality for some of us comes first.

Don't write too much in your first message, especially not longer than your profile. I always think that when someone does that, what is in their message should be on their profile, otherwise their profile has nothing to offer, if that makes sense. And I get bored reading a long message.

On the plus side, you seem quite mature and capable of stringing words together without text talk, you have a face picture on display, can accommodate and a fabulous tattoo

Good luck, its just like I said, you need patience

over a year ago

Ashborne

I guess I should be more patient but it goes without saying I have the same needs as everyone else on this site. I'll have a go at expanding on my profile and with luck there are plenty of women out there who don't think youth and energy are a bad thing.

over a year ago

Ashborne

Does anyone know of anything intresting in derbyshire? Easy to get to and simple enough for a beginner to get into? Its looking like I could do with improving my confidence and learning the ropes of this kind of thing so I've got a little more to offer.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"I guess I should be more patient but it goes without saying I have the same needs as everyone else on this site. I'll have a go at expanding on my profile and with luck there are plenty of women out there who don't think youth and energy are a bad thing."

Thing is you dont have the same needs as everyone else on thie site...everyone here is looking for what they want...from friendship to nsa sex to bdsm, to very specific fantasies...

We tend to use the site to keep in touch with those we already know and look for something knew to sate our jaded palates

Seriously though the idea everyone is here for the same thing is one that many new men get,and i think it colours how they use the site.

As for socials in Derbyshire...look in uk forum, most socials tend to be put up there

over a year ago

"I guess I should be more patient but it goes without saying I have the same needs as everyone else on this site. I'll have a go at expanding on my profile and with luck there are plenty of women out there who don't think youth and energy are a bad thing."

I never said youth is a bad thing, just not for me, as to energy, you don't have a monopoly on it because you are young, many people my age have just as much energy

over a year ago

You don't have the same needs as me and I don't have the same needs as everyone else

Energy is not limited to the young but experience is mainly limited to slightly older males than yourself

I had youth's when I was young that age and personally prefer not to revisit my youth

Some will disagree with me and that's because we are all different x

over a year ago

"Does anyone know of anything intresting in derbyshire? Easy to get to and simple enough for a beginner to get into? Its looking like I could do with improving my confidence and learning the ropes of this kind of thing so I've got a little more to offer."
There's the Attic in derby lots of like minded people there, maybe give that a go for more info check out club review page.

Oh and welcome to fab and good luck l.

Sits on coffin

Post new Message to Thread