Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Hi fellow fabbers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi I've had my profile for a while now but haven't really used it too much but I've decided the time has came to start using it properly I would like to know the best tips for starting a conversation with some of you lovely ladies of fab??.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Get rid of your current status. Otherwise you may not get a reply.

By *oneyjule65Couple
over a year ago

Halifax

"Get rid of your current status. Otherwise you may not get a reply."

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Updated ?? thankyou

over a year ago

Having seen your current status, if you are assuming that those you are looking for will come and find you, you're in for a very long wait.

Men are in abundance on fab. Single ladies get around 100 messages per day and barely have enough time to get through those let alone go looking for men who won't put in the effort

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

There’s guys on here with profiles that show their smiling faces, attractive bodies (different body shapes can be attractive to some women on here) or in a decent suit.

They then have, witty and informative text about themselves and back that up by regularly contributing to forum posts and occasionally attending clubs and socials. In general these guys get verified.

Then there are the others, couple of unimaginative pictures and the usual rubbish about their oral skills on a woman. These profiles generally don’t get verified.

It’s up to you how you use this site, even in the first example there’s no guarantee but it just ‘ups’ your chances on here. You have more rivals for the very few women on here, most don’t have a clue but the ones who have figured out the site, seem to get all the luck.

Good luck Op

over a year ago

"Hi I've had my profile for a while now but haven't really used it too much but I've decided the time has came to start using it properly I would like to know the best tips for starting a conversation with some of you lovely ladies of fab??. "
bad timing

over a year ago

YourNewMaster has hit on the key point - men vastly outnumber women, so your profile has to really stand out, as does your initial message.

Your profile text reads like the vast majority to me. There's nothing special or unique in there that grabs attention.

You might want to consider including a face photo, but I appreciate that isn't something everyone is comfortable with. Very few women have face public photos but you need to be grabbing their attention - not the other way round.

If I'm being honest and picky then I'd change your body type to slim, as you don't look athletic in your photos. Not being accurate or truthful makes people suspicious in my opinion.

What do you want to say in your opening message? I'd suggest it's elaborating on what you're looking for and what you are like, but avoid being crude and vulgar. Also ask about the other person too. Don't be completely general as you won't stand out.

But my best advice is be patient and get used to rejection. It happens to every guy on here

Post new Message to Thread