Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

no

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No It's full of genuine people with a smattering of time wasters.

over a year ago

just a thought n apologies if im wrong but the OP hs been on for a short time is this a look at me in disguise (apologies for spelling) or is it a i been on here for two weeks what are the females not putting out yet. like i say i could be totally wrong but we do drown in such forums dont we ladies

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

A lot of men and TVz are going to think he's a timewaster asking them for a meet when he's straight

over a year ago

I'm always on here wasting time - reading posts getting messages etc

Not a time waster though

over a year ago

Time is never a waste on here you chat to many nice people strange people and even weird people like me .... What is a shame is when people say they will meet then change there minds and dont say its only polite to say if thats the case...

right time to go to bed and dream of ginger pubes

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"just a thought n apologies if im wrong but the OP hs been on for a short time is this a look at me in disguise (apologies for spelling) or is it a i been on here for two weeks what are the females not putting out yet. like i say i could be totally wrong but we do drown in such forums dont we ladies"

Nah! Think you're spot on.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"A lot of men and TVz are going to think he's a timewaster asking them for a meet when he's straight "

Haahaahaahaa!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"A lot of men and TVz are going to think he's a timewaster asking them for a meet when he's straight "

over a year ago

"I'm always on here wasting time - reading posts getting messages etc

Not a time waster though "

im the same x

over a year ago

i think a lot of people are very nervous especially if they are new to the scene , patience is the game

over a year ago

"i think a lot of people are very nervous especially if they are new to the scene , patience is the game"

yet some think they can join and get a meet within mins x

By *oystaMan
over a year ago

Liverpool Tuebrook

"i think a lot of people are very nervous especially if they are new to the scene , patience is the game

yet some think they can join and get a meet within mins x"

a meet in minutes dam where have been going wrong

By *ilkchocolate87Man
over a year ago

sw london

Quite a lot of meets are pot luck on what that person wants at that moment in time. Some may want a chat, some may want a fuck right there and then.

Try people who are closer to you, but then again all the good people do seem to be far away!

By *lipperyWhenWet!Couple
over a year ago

Rochester

Didn't stay long did they?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

well it seems after 2 weeks he is no longer wasting his time here

over a year ago

I'd imagine there are plenty genuine member but like you I'm struggling to get started. One problem is there seems to be a complete lack of trust toward single guys that aint yet been verified (just my experience). So how do we get the ball rolling??

Also there are a lot of time wasters and let's say, less than honest, folks. Unfortunately it seems, like you, I'm a magnet to the timewasters. And it does ruin people's experience on this potentially good site.

I don't get it folks

over a year ago

Think ppl have a bad attitude if you dont comply with there demands ur a timewaster , we all got the right to say no and have a life other than fab just been blocked for not wanting to give our numbers out !!! Hows about fuck off freaks grow up get a life pushy twats

over a year ago

It's not like that at all at my end.

I'm probably one of the least pushy guys I know, and normal. I've blocked no one and argued with no one.

But it's bloody anoying for anyone to get lead up the garden path then never hearing back from them. That's anti-social and not appropriate. I have been turned down and ALWAYS respect that and reply with something along the lines of, "thanks all the same. Take care and have fun x"

so wtf? lol

over a year ago

The op is no longer on site... Timewaster haha

over a year ago

the point is still valid surely!

over a year ago

"the point is still valid surely!"

Was tounge in cheek humour

Obviously yes point is still valid ....

over a year ago

No but there's plenty on here with painted on eye syndrome! can't read won't read? hmm

over a year ago

I am still newish to the site and and althought there are a few "dreamers" / "timewasters" out ther in FS land; i have chatted to and now met some really nice people - honest approach always goes down better

over a year ago

Just not looking for the younger man

over a year ago

"I'd imagine there are plenty genuine member but like you I'm struggling to get started. One problem is there seems to be a complete lack of trust toward single guys that aint yet been verified (just my experience). So how do we get the ball rolling??

Also there are a lot of time wasters and let's say, less than honest, folks. Unfortunately it seems, like you, I'm a magnet to the timewasters. And it does ruin people's experience on this potentially good site.

I don't get it folks "

I agree totally. I have been on the site a couple months and every potential meet has resulted in my time being wasted. Doesn't matter if a send a short straight to the point message or a drawn out one. I genuinely don't understand hw to use this site :/

By *anoman1Man
over a year ago

london

"I'd imagine there are plenty genuine member but like you I'm struggling to get started. One problem is there seems to be a complete lack of trust toward single guys that aint yet been verified (just my experience). So how do we get the ball rolling??

I don't get it folks

I agree totally. I have been on the site a couple months and every potential meet has resulted in my time being wasted. Doesn't matter if a send a short straight to the point message or a drawn out one. I genuinely don't understand hw to use this site :/"

I understand where you guys are coming from. Fortunately for me I got a meet with 2 weeks. However it wasn't easy.

Stick at it eventually you'll get your first meet then the rest will follow.

Don't let the rude, ignorant people get you down.

over a year ago

I don't get it folks "

Need to flesh out your profile Stevie. Nothing really in there saying what you are looking for and - more importantly - what you can offer...

Need to think a bit more 'salesy'..

After that, as a single guy, you need to put the time and effort in (sorry but it IS a numbers game to some extent) and have bucket loads of PATIENCE.....

over a year ago

what do you call timewaster?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Can of worms that one?

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Seems i am a time waster for not travelling to an offered meet !

It was at short notice one evening and i admit i had posted for a meet that night.

What i didnt expect was that someone (a couple) in Plymouth would expect me to drive from Bradford !

350 miles roughly

and when i said no they slagged me off as a time waster !!

would have been a lot of time to waste i reckon.

over a year ago

I've had a few of those. Couples looking for a bi fem to drive 2 hours to their place, be the main attraction/ fuck the wife while the man watches, then leave them to it so they can play afterwards. And when I said sorry it's too far perhaps we could meet halfway... No, I'm a timewaster. Umm yeah whatever...

Post new Message to Thread