Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

someone help me

Jump to newest

By *r genuine09 OP   Man
over a year ago

hyde

hi everyone can someone tell me what i am doing wrong i am a really genuine fun guy very passionate to from manchester every message i send doesn't get a reply if it was one or two i would understand but its every message i send i get nothing back if people would give me a chance they would see i am a really fun guy and really nice to and can be very naughty to any help would be great thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple
over a year ago

Notts

might be the message you are sending?

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

maybe it's because you wear a hat in bed

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I know how u feel mate

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I've read the other posts elsewhere in the forums, and this is partly based on what others have said, and partly my own take on it.

1. Rewrite your profile text

2. Ensure that your profile's clear and well punctuated

3. Include what will really make you stand out from others - sell yourself. It's highly competitive for single men - for every woman, there are 3.2 trillion single male members, just in Manchester.

4. Add a variety of photos - your body is what others will have sex with, so include some, so that we know what physical shape you're in. Don't have hats in all photos showing your face.

5. Check out other single guy's profiles, and critique what you do and don't think is good: then incorporate your ideas into your own.

If people read your messages, whether they respond will be partly based on message content and also on your profile - problems with one or both will deter you getting messages. You need to make it as easy as possible for others to get a grasp on who you are, what you're offering, how you look, what you're wanting sexually, your experience etc.

Remember this is a swinging site, rather than a relationship/dating site, so members will be more fixated on that.

Ultimately, there are going to be more people interested in some people, than there in others - this is just a fact of life, so no one can make anyone be magically interested in another. You're likely to find people who will be interested in you, but how you approach things, how you communicate will influence how successful things are for you.

We can't comment on the quality of your sent messages, unless we read some. Probably everyone getting a message, if it's created an initial interest, will click through to your profile, so that has to be made as great and accurate as possible.

There are social events, swinging clubs and events in Manchester and elsewhere. These also provide an opportunity to meet others, potentially in a friendly way, rather than as potential playmates. If you team up with other guys, then that could also provide an opportunity for MMMF etc action.

Good luck!!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Finally, it has to be said, that many single women can have dozens of messages every single day - just reading them/looking at profiles, can take an enormous amount of time. This is partly why most messages don't get a response : people don't have the time, and it's not a standard courtesy on Fab to reply to every message.

By *lexaWoman
over a year ago

southampton

Women outnumber men on here. In my view, if there's no punctuation in a guys profile then I just delete automatically but maybe younger women find that appealing - I don't know! For me, there needs to be evidence of some effort to make a guy worth looking at, ie good pics and well written profile/message. I don't think it's enough to say in a slap-dash kind of way - 'hey you, look at me, I'm here.' I certainly wouldn't write that in a meassage to anyone and expect to get their interest if that was me posting it.

By *inkyfun2013Couple
over a year ago

lewisham

Got to agree with Alexa and the others...

Sorry, but to be blunt your profile is poorly written and simply isn't interesting enough!

Look at what other guys have written on their profiles, pay attention to spelling & grammar & then put some decent pics on your profile. And not just a cock shot! This is your shop window so-to-speak and your window looks like Poundland!

As you'll read on dozens of these posts, men outnumber single women by at least 10-1 and so you've got to make the effort to prove you're better than the competition.

By *weet DevilMan
over a year ago

dukinfield

change yer pics mate u look quite loutish cos of the hat u look a real nice tamesider but hey smile lose the hat show yer hair and hey presto magic will follow

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

Some don't even bother reading messages, which I find really strange. If its down to the sheer volume women receive, then fair enough. I always read a woman's profile before messaging and attach a face pic if that is what they expect, but that's a waste of time if the message itself isn't read. Mind you, it could also be because I'm old and decrepit, and committing the cardinal sin of being married and wanting to meet alone.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

I have never ignored you .. despite being married .. but yes you are way over my age limit ....

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

[Removed by poster at 28/04/12 20:20:06]

over a year ago

go to a club,

don't take a print out of your profile you will not need one.

Next.....

By *istress-MazikeenWoman
over a year ago

bolton

Read your profile and see if you would want to meet you.

Puntuation and grammar go a long way.

Easy to check grammar and spelling by using word.

Do your messages relate to the profile?

And yes it is hard fir single guys.

Get to a club socials and on the forum to get yourself known.

Can take ages to get a meet

over a year ago

hi mate just enjoy the experience. 7 month i been here and you got to build your profile friends and respect being a single guy. Meets will come with time.

over a year ago

"Women outnumber men on here. In my view, if there's no punctuation in a guys profile then I just delete automatically but maybe younger women find that appealing - I don't know! For me, there needs to be evidence of some effort to make a guy worth looking at, ie good pics and well written profile/message. I don't think it's enough to say in a slap-dash kind of way - 'hey you, look at me, I'm here.' I certainly wouldn't write that in a meassage to anyone and expect to get their interest if that was me posting it. "

over a year ago

"Got to agree with Alexa and the others...

Sorry, but to be blunt your profile is poorly written and simply isn't interesting enough!

Look at what other guys have written on their profiles, pay attention to spelling & grammar & then put some decent pics on your profile. And not just a cock shot! This is your shop window so-to-speak and your window looks like Poundland!

As you'll read on dozens of these posts, men outnumber single women by at least 10-1 and so you've got to make the effort to prove you're better than the competition. "

Even Poundland has better displays than his profile

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

So Michael - Mr Genuine Guy - did we write in vain, or do you like the feedback?

over a year ago

Try losing the shirt you are wearing! Could be the root of your difficulties...

over a year ago

You look a right knob in that hat

By *anda man.Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Mike lad,ditch the hat.

Seriously mate you have to remember a few things

No.1.. Fab is NOT a dating site.(Try e-harmony if that's the bag?)

No.2..Single Males are ten a penny on Fab.even if you have a huge knob.

No...3Women rule,the single females especially.

Everyone wants to fuck them so it's supply and demand mate..because of this huge demand many of the single Fems on Fab think they have 18carat pussy's and often won't deem you fit for a one line reply..Before the Bra burners want to castrate me..NO not all the single Fems,a few are the opposite and will give you a straight no thank you reply(very fucking few though mate.

Do what i did after my first six months.

No.4..STOP fishing for single pussy.

No.5..Always be polite to the Fems on here even the ignorant arrogant ones,if they send you a bitchin critical reply to your wink,friends invite or message respond with a thank you always pisses them off.

Try couples,or the Guys who organise Gangbangs,there's loads on Fab. Some really terrific and horny NSA women,i'm sure a young 'un like you will get lots of action.

I'm twice your age and can pick and choose the invites i get now.

I Guy i know in Denton just down the road from you throws some great gangbang meets,one of the best ways to make friends and contacts.

Good luck mate,been where you are now and know the feeling.

D3nni5

Post new Message to Thread