Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Who am i? Just another Geordie

Jump to newest

By *oungJayy OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Hello, my name is Jay, i have any kinks and many ideas to try out, some of which may be too much for some people (i know, right?) anyways, here's my introduction :

I have a very open and kean mind and would like to try many new things, both inside and outside of the bedroom (would love to discuss kinks over chat).

I have received very few replies to messages on this site and would like to further extend my chance of a meet, alongside that of a reply.

I do like to hold a conversation with those who take my interests more meaningful and always eager to find out more about the other person

I live in Newcastle and work around there too which would make it ideal for me to meet around this location.

If you have read this and my profile, please feel free to message me and I will be happy to respond next time I log in

Kind regards, Jay x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Hi and welcome to fab and the forums. X

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Welcome

By *r_Jake70Man
over a year ago

London

Welcome and good luck

By *I-BBWWoman
over a year ago

nantwich

[Removed by poster at 31/10/19 08:04:49]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hello, my name is Jay, i have any kinks and many ideas to try out, some of which may be too much for some people (i know, right?) anyways, here's my introduction :

I have a very open and kean mind and would like to try many new things, both inside and outside of the bedroom (would love to discuss kinks over chat).

I have received very few replies to messages on this site and would like to further extend my chance of a meet, alongside that of a reply.

I do like to hold a conversation with those who take my interests more meaningful and always eager to find out more about the other person

I live in Newcastle and work around there too which would make it ideal for me to meet around this location.

If you have read this and my profile, please feel free to message me and I will be happy to respond next time I log in

Kind regards, Jay x"

Have fun here

By *etite HandfulWoman
over a year ago

Chester

Geordies are welcome most are a laugh and have a good seance of humour.

Post new Message to Thread