Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Looking for 4 women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

4 women needed. 1 on my cock. 1 on my face. 1 on each hand. The ladies must pay for hotel + food + any travel expenses. In return, they will get 5 minutes of pure pleasure!

Who's interested?

(Disclaimer: pleasure may vary from lady to lady. and it may be significantly less than 5 minutes. I'm a busy man!)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eviant KnightMan
over a year ago

Norton

Haha good luck with that

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Palm and her 4 daughters for you then lol

over a year ago

Ladies, don't be too disappointed if you miss your chance on this occasion. Next time it will be 5 women!

over a year ago

Wow. Such a charming invitation...... Not sure how I’m managing to resist to be honest

over a year ago

" Wow. Such a charming invitation...... Not sure how I’m managing to resist to be honest "

Your willpower is amazing. You must be a secret jedi!

over a year ago

" Wow. Such a charming invitation...... Not sure how I’m managing to resist to be honest

Your willpower is amazing. You must be a secret jedi!"

I do sometimes amaze myself .....

over a year ago

" Wow. Such a charming invitation...... Not sure how I’m managing to resist to be honest

I do sometimes amaze myself ..... "

You're amazing the hell out of me!

over a year ago

"Ladies, don't be too disappointed if you miss your chance on this occasion. Next time it will be 5 women! "

Well you do need 5 women. Someone to peg you too

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

Why didn’t I think of this? Minus the pegging.

over a year ago

"Ladies, don't be too disappointed if you miss your chance on this occasion. Next time it will be 5 women!

Well you do need 5 women. Someone to peg you too "

Hmmm you make a good point.

Lusting ladies, I now require 5 women! Get messaging!

over a year ago

What a FABulous opportunity, shucks im washing my hair / walking the dog/cooking dinner /watching paint dry !

over a year ago

"What a FABulous opportunity, shucks im washing my hair / walking the dog/cooking dinner /watching paint dry ! "

You're doing all that at once? You certainly are busy. I accept your excuse on this occasion.

over a year ago

"What a FABulous opportunity, shucks im washing my hair / walking the dog/cooking dinner /watching paint dry ! "

Coincidentally so am I! But don’t lose hope ... We might be free for the next one!

over a year ago

"What a FABulous opportunity, shucks im washing my hair / walking the dog/cooking dinner /watching paint dry !

Coincidentally so am I! But don’t lose hope ... We might be free for the next one! "

As long as you two are aware just how long the queue of ladies will be next time. It's smart you're registering your interest for the next occasion already. You wouldn't want to miss out!

By *r_Jake70Man
over a year ago

London

Your willpower is amazing. You must be a secret jedi!"

This is not the man you are looking for

over a year ago

This is not the man you are looking for "

Don't use your jedi skills to turn her away from me. Her will was just about to crumble!

over a year ago

Time is running out, ladies. Almost 1 place has already been filled!

over a year ago

This is not the man you are looking for "

I’m so glad that you’re here to point that out to me ...

over a year ago

I’m so glad that you’re here to point that out to me ... "

Damn. Knew you were about to crumble .

over a year ago

Well if you don't ask you don't get. My money is riding on you don't get though.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Pick me?

over a year ago

"Well if you don't ask you don't get. My money is riding on you don't get though. "

I'll pencil you in as a maybe.

over a year ago

"Pick me? "

You got here just in time. There is space left currently!

Since you're so early you may pic a position. You can be on the cock, the face, a hand. Or you can be using the strapon.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Pick me?

Since you're so early you may pic a position. You can be on the cock, the face, a hand. Or you can be using the strapon."

Hmmm, since I'm first can I quickly switch between positions to add some variety to the proceedings?

over a year ago

"Pick me?

Since you're so early you may pic a position. You can be on the cock, the face, a hand. Or you can be using the strapon.

Hmmm, since I'm first can I quickly switch between positions to add some variety to the proceedings?"

Depends how good you are at quickly dancing from position to position. How are you at doing the hokey y?

over a year ago

Wow the censorship of certain words on here is strong. In that case, how are you at the macarena?

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I'm awesome, I can hop around pretty quick for a fat bird

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"I'm awesome, I can hop around pretty quick for a fat bird "

You're not fat - cuddly at most

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

The OP did make me lol - this us no worse than so evlists of demands that you see from some women / couples

That said, I assumed it was massively tongue in cheek....

over a year ago

"I'm awesome, I can hop around pretty quick for a fat bird "

In that case you can do rotating positions as the mood takes you! Now we just need to find the other ladies. Simple!

(You're not fat, though. You're voluptuous.)

over a year ago

"The OP did make me lol - this us no worse than so evlists of demands that you see from some women / couples

That said, I assumed it was massively tongue in cheek.... "

It's a serious thread! It's only a matter of time before the right 5 ladies spot it and get in touch.

Oh there's another proviso. All 5 ladies must be able to deepthroat my whopper while singing Nessun Dorma. I'm in the mood for a bit of opera.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"The OP did make me lol - this us no worse than so evlists of demands that you see from some women / couples

It's a serious thread! It's only a matter of time before the right 5 ladies spot it and get in touch.

Oh there's another proviso. All 5 ladies must be able to deepthroat my whopper while singing Nessun Dorma. I'm in the mood for a bit of opera. "

That's my party trick!

over a year ago

Oh there's another proviso. All 5 ladies must be able to deepthroat my whopper while singing Nessun Dorma. I'm in the mood for a bit of opera.

That's my party trick!"

Congratulations! You are officially on the list now. You are most privileged to get this opportunity.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

That's my party trick!

Congratulations! You are officially on the list now. You are most privileged to get this opportunity."

I'm most grateful!

over a year ago

That's my party trick!

Congratulations! You are officially on the list now. You are most privileged to get this opportunity.

I'm most grateful!"

Damn right you are. Now get practicing on your opera with an extra large cucumber!

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

On it!

over a year ago

"On it!"

Excellent. 1 down. 4 to go. Ladies? There's plenty of me to go round still.

over a year ago

Time is running out, ladies. Only 4 places left!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/10/19 16:17:13]

over a year ago

I’m so glad that you’re here to point that out to me ... "

sure you would have noprobs findinding the lady’s lol

A man needs to respect and think about the lady’s pleasure not just him self x

over a year ago

I’m so glad that you’re here to point that out to me ... sure you would have noprobs findinding the lady’s lol

A man needs to respect and think about the lady’s pleasure not just him self x"

These lucky 5 ladies should consider themselves blessed by such a tremendous opportunity! I envy them!

By *estofbothCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Not a brag here. But really wouldn’t recommend it. Yes it’s a lot of fun in theory, but reality is like trying to juggle fire while spinning plates.

Being involved in a group with more than 2 women, your thought train will be:

“Is everybody enjoying themselves, does this position work, am I paying enough attention to my partner, please stay hard, my god don’t enjoy it too much or it’s going to be over in 30 seconds, that feels good, but should I pay more attention over there, what’s going on there, right should really change position again, man that feels good but please don’t cum yet, count the light fittings or something, don’t count that intently it’s going soft, my god please stay hard, right I should probably go over there, has anybody noticed I’ve been a lot of time with just one girl, ok that tastes good, but really can’t cum yet, where do I cum when it’s time though, should really be my partner, but don’t want to disturb whats going on over there, count the light fittings again until they’re done, nope time to change position again, oh need some more condoms”

Repeat until you’re an anxious mess. In reality nobody gives a shit about you and what your doing, but as the only guy in the room it will ruin your head.

over a year ago

I’ll attend if I can wear my ‘big jim’ 12 inch monster cock strap on

By *ubblegumandLimeCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Mrs here. This thread is the best I've seen so far, lol.

Just finished up singing act 1 and 2 of Phantom of the Opera with an aubergine in my mouth...do I make the cut for lucky lady no. 2??? x

over a year ago

"I’ll attend if I can wear my ‘big jim’ 12 inch monster cock strap on "

Absolutely! I insist on it! I have a monster cock myself. During intermission, we will duel with them like light sabers!

over a year ago

"Mrs here. This thread is the best I've seen so far, lol.

Just finished up singing act 1 and 2 of Phantom of the Opera with an aubergine in my mouth...do I make the cut for lucky lady no. 2??? x"

Congratulations! You made the cut. You have spot number 3! Number 2 is taken by Titiana with her monster strapon!

over a year ago

Dublin

Just finished up singing act 1 and 2 of Phantom of the Opera with an aubergine in my mouth...do I make the cut for lucky lady no. 2??? x

Congratulations! You made the cut. You have spot number 3! Number 2 is taken by Titiana with her monster strapon!"

Lol, honoured! Lucky no.3 I vote for sitting on your face but love to switch it up too haha. Parrrtaaayyy!!

over a year ago

Dublin

"I’ll attend if I can wear my ‘big jim’ 12 inch monster cock strap on

Absolutely! I insist on it! I have a monster cock myself. During intermission, we will duel with them like light sabers!"

Lol!!

over a year ago

Congratulations! You made the cut. You have spot number 3! Number 2 is taken by Titiana with her monster strapon!

Lol, honoured! Lucky no.3 I vote for sitting on your face but love to switch it up too haha. Parrrtaaayyy!! "

You have picked the best position of all! I trained for many years in the Olongian mountains with the harmonica mystical monks. There I mastered the lip and tongue technique known as hundred-orgasm-lady-licking!

over a year ago

Dublin

Lol, honoured! Lucky no.3 I vote for sitting on your face but love to switch it up too haha. Parrrtaaayyy!!

You have picked the best position of all! I trained for many years in the Olongian mountains with the harmonica mystical monks. There I mastered the lip and tongue technique known as hundred-orgasm-lady-licking!"

Orrrrrr did you just buy the hundred-orgasm-lady-licking for dummies book in Eason's? I'm no fool, I'll need to see proof! hahaha

over a year ago

You have picked the best position of all! I trained for many years in the Olongian mountains with the harmonica mystical monks. There I mastered the lip and tongue technique known as hundred-orgasm-lady-licking!

Orrrrrr did you just buy the hundred-orgasm-lady-licking for dummies book in Eason's? I'm no fool, I'll need to see proof! hahaha "

Ungrateful wench! You will get your hundred orgasms and consider yourself lucky! Or you will fake a hundred orgasms. Either's good with me. As long as I get mine, the 5 ladies are of secondary concern.

over a year ago

Dublin

Orrrrrr did you just buy the hundred-orgasm-lady-licking for dummies book in Eason's? I'm no fool, I'll need to see proof! hahaha

Ungrateful wench! You will get your hundred orgasms and consider yourself lucky! Or you will fake a hundred orgasms. Either's good with me. As long as I get mine, the 5 ladies are of secondary concern."

Lol, I'll do 50:50 - 50 real and 50 fake just to keep ya guessing Not sure you deserve my magical unicorn pussy on your face now...;)

over a year ago

Ungrateful wench! You will get your hundred orgasms and consider yourself lucky! Or you will fake a hundred orgasms. Either's good with me. As long as I get mine, the 5 ladies are of secondary concern.

Lol, I'll do 50:50 - 50 real and 50 fake just to keep ya guessing Not sure you deserve my magical unicorn pussy on your face now...;) "

Pah! A hundred other women would jump at this wonderful chance if you declined this opportunity! They haven't turned up yet, true, but I'm sure they're on their way. Delayed in traffic! Yes, they were all delayed in traffic!

over a year ago

Dublin

Lol, I'll do 50:50 - 50 real and 50 fake just to keep ya guessing Not sure you deserve my magical unicorn pussy on your face now...;)

Pah! A hundred other women would jump at this wonderful chance if you declined this opportunity! They haven't turned up yet, true, but I'm sure they're on their way. Delayed in traffic! Yes, they were all delayed in traffic!"

Yes, that's some traffic!

over a year ago

Damn traffic! But I have a solution! We just need a lady who's a helicopter pilot! No more traffic woes will stop our fun!

Are there any female helicopter pilots out there who want to join in? You will be guaranteed at least one orgasm!

(Female orgasms are not guaranteed.)

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

Am I too late....have you filled the slots??

over a year ago

"Am I too late....have you filled the slots?? "

You're just in time to be number 4! You're extremely fortunate!

But can you fly a helicopter? The screening process is becoming increasingly strict for this meet!

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

"Am I too late....have you filled the slots??

You're just in time to be number 4! You're extremely fortunate!

But can you fly a helicopter? The screening process is becoming increasingly strict for this meet!"

I can do many things as a woman. We are great at multi tasking. But flying a helicopter is not one of them.

Does that mean I failed the screening process....

By *unnyHoney6969Woman
over a year ago

Barnsley

I cant fly a helicopter but I'm partial to a big chopper - do I get a place?

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Damn only just seen this post, missed opportunity again, note to self to be more observant

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Why are these fantastic opportunities always so far away

over a year ago

4 women? im happy with a when i use my left hand for variety.

over a year ago

Dublin

"I cant fly a helicopter but I'm partial to a big chopper - do I get a place? "

Lol love it! Mrs x

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Why didn’t I think of this? Minus the pegging. "

Don't knock it til you've tried it

By *ionicfingerMan
over a year ago

OP you are truly a master!

Do you take on interns?

I can surely learn many skills.

I to operate with a sword worthy of a gobstopper lick

over a year ago

Hampshirewife you're out! No chopper skills mean you get no chopper!

Bunnyhoney, there will be a big chopper involved in this meet! So I will think about your application. But you must consider at least taking chopper flying lessons!

Yeah Baby, there is a little time left! You just need to get a chopper license and practice your deepthroat opera skills!

Kinky, being far away is no obstacle if you learn to fly a chopper! Get working on that!

Picky, pegging skills bump you up the list! But you're letting yourself doen in chopper, deepthroat and opera skills! Get training and you may have a shot!

over a year ago

And to the gents: watch and learn from a master in seduction!

over a year ago

"And to the gents: watch and learn from a master in seduction!"
ive learnt so much

over a year ago

"And to the gents: watch and learn from a master in seduction!ive learnt so much "

Just think how much the lucky ladies are learning!

over a year ago

"And to the gents: watch and learn from a master in seduction!ive learnt so much

Just think how much the lucky ladies are learning!"

well this whole experience is a learning curve

over a year ago

"And to the gents: watch and learn from a master in seduction!ive learnt so much

Just think how much the lucky ladies are learning!well this whole experience is a learning curve "

Damn right!

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Any places left?

over a year ago

"Any places left? "

Absolutely! But what skills can you bring to the party? I'm only accepting the best of the best!

over a year ago

"4 women needed. 1 on my cock. 1 on my face. 1 on each hand. The ladies must pay for hotel + food + any travel expenses. In return, they will get 5 minutes of pure pleasure!

Who's interested?

(Disclaimer: pleasure may vary from lady to lady. and it may be significantly less than 5 minutes. I'm a busy man!)"

You're aiming too low mate. I think even Beefy set the lower limit at 5 women and he had no shortage of interested parties? Apparently.

B

over a year ago

"Any places left?

Absolutely! But what skills can you bring to the party? I'm only accepting the best of the best!"

That's me out then

over a year ago

"Any places left?

Absolutely! But what skills can you bring to the party? I'm only accepting the best of the best!

That's me out then "

Training is the key! Train somewhere you can learn circus skills! If you can pick up sword swallowing and contortionism, you're in with a real shot!

By *andydave28Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Bit greedy , good luck though

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

Oh, and I'm sitting here knitting. Wish I'd of found out earlier, dam dropped a stitch now.

over a year ago

Dublin

Delighted I got my acceptance letter in the post wayyyyy before all the extra criteria was added. Lucky no 3!

I received two acceptance letters that day - this and Hogwarts. Told you I was a magical unicorn! lol. Mrs x

By *andydave28Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Think he fell at the first

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/10/19 16:42:14]

over a year ago

"Oh, and I'm sitting here knitting. Wish I'd of found out earlier, dam dropped a stitch now. "

Knitting! That could get you a place! Can you knit a penguin gimp outfit? I'm asking for ... a friend.

over a year ago

"Delighted I got my acceptance letter in the post wayyyyy before all the extra criteria was added. Lucky no 3!

I received two acceptance letters that day - this and Hogwarts. Told you I was a magical unicorn! lol. Mrs x "

Do you like penguins? There may be a surprise for you when this meet happens.

over a year ago

Dublin

"Delighted I got my acceptance letter in the post wayyyyy before all the extra criteria was added. Lucky no 3!

I received two acceptance letters that day - this and Hogwarts. Told you I was a magical unicorn! lol. Mrs x

Do you like penguins? There may be a surprise for you when this meet happens."

Omg, do I wanna know? I'm open to trying new things but knowing you...;) hahaha

over a year ago

You want to aim the bar at twelve, that's what I organised for our latest fun? See latest pic for proof.

B

over a year ago

"You want to aim the bar at twelve, that's what I organised for our latest fun? See latest pic for proof.

B"

By *hesexpeopleCouple
over a year ago

s wales

I don’t think I’m up for the job as one of the leading ladies however, I have thrown many a party, making me quite the expert at turning the music on and off for such games as musical chairs etc. I was thinking I could be useful for the other fine ladies to know when you swap position?

over a year ago

"I don’t think I’m up for the job as one of the leading ladies however, I have thrown many a party, making me quite the expert at turning the music on and off for such games as musical chairs etc. I was thinking I could be useful for the other fine ladies to know when you swap position? "

Wonderful! But I will only accept the most skilled of ladies for this rare party! You can be in charge of the music, but only if you can scratch records accurately with only your nipples!

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"I don’t think I’m up for the job as one of the leading ladies however, I have thrown many a party, making me quite the expert at turning the music on and off for such games as musical chairs etc. I was thinking I could be useful for the other fine ladies to know when you swap position?

Wonderful! But I will only accept the most skilled of ladies for this rare party! You can be in charge of the music, but only if you can scratch records accurately with only your nipples!"

Am I still number 1?

By *hesexpeopleCouple
over a year ago

s wales

"I don’t think I’m up for the job as one of the leading ladies however, I have thrown many a party, making me quite the expert at turning the music on and off for such games as musical chairs etc. I was thinking I could be useful for the other fine ladies to know when you swap position?

Wonderful! But I will only accept the most skilled of ladies for this rare party! You can be in charge of the music, but only if you can scratch records accurately with only your nipples!"

Well as luck would have it I spent my time off work last week perfecting that exact skill! As a side note I can also change the records using only my left little toe.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/10/19 22:43:34]

over a year ago

What a charmer

Post new Message to Thread