Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Whatsapp

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi Fabbers..Been on here a while,,never had an actual meet . I'm 37 6ft4 drk hair Plasterer from the Northwest any women Into dirty talk ..I would love to talk filth to you in a broad Manchester accent via watsapp voice clips I do have pictures i can send and I'm free most the day and night as I'm self employed so if you Like a man with a manc accent to to talk nd try get you off feel free to inbox me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

The men should be here any moment.

over a year ago

"The men should be here any moment. "
Fully into women luv no men don't mind genral natter with men but nothing dirty lol

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

"The men should be here any moment. Fully into women luv no men don't mind genral natter with men but nothing dirty lol"

Well you're more likely to attract a man than a woman with your approach and lack of pictures. But I wish ya luck.

over a year ago

"The men should be here any moment. Fully into women luv no men don't mind genral natter with men but nothing dirty lol

Well you're more likely to attract a man than a woman with your approach and lack of pictures. But I wish ya luck. "

but I'm clearly stating ''any women '' but thanks luv

over a year ago

"The men should be here any moment. Fully into women luv no men don't mind genral natter with men but nothing dirty lol

Well you're more likely to attract a man than a woman with your approach and lack of pictures. But I wish ya luck. but I'm clearly stating ''any women '' but thanks luv "

Plenty of pictures but they are PVT i Don't wan't the world knowing i'm on a swinging site lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

With WhatsApp you give out your number so why not just have phone sex?

over a year ago

"With WhatsApp you give out your number so why not just have phone sex?"
I'm game for either just think voice clips are less intrusive than phoning somebody

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman
over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

you state you've never had an actual meet & your post suggests you aren't looking for one either just phone fun why not just get yourself out there?

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Well you're more likely to attract a man than a woman with your approach and lack of pictures. But I wish ya luck. but I'm clearly stating ''any women '' but thanks luv "

Ahh any holes a goal then. Dont care what it is as long as it's got tits and a fanny. I'm with ya now.

Good luck.

over a year ago

"you state you've never had an actual meet & your post suggests you aren't looking for one either just phone fun why not just get yourself out there?"

Would you recommend club sx then? Been on the website and its peaked my interest.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/10/19 17:20:58]

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman
over a year ago

"you state you've never had an actual meet & your post suggests you aren't looking for one either just phone fun why not just get yourself out there?

Would you recommend club sx then? Been on the website and its peaked my interest."

id recommend clubs in general but if you are in the area or travelling via blackpool I would highly recommend giving club sx a try

over a year ago

Well you're more likely to attract a man than a woman with your approach and lack of pictures. But I wish ya luck. but I'm clearly stating ''any women '' but thanks luv

Ahh any holes a goal then. Dont care what it is as long as it's got tits and a fanny. I'm with ya now.

Good luck. "

oh give me a break for goodness sake i never said that did iI never come here to have you over every formum post talking shit

over a year ago

Well you're more likely to attract a man than a woman with your approach and lack of pictures. But I wish ya luck. but I'm clearly stating ''any women '' but thanks luv go on have a go at my grammar aswell jesus wept

Good luck. oh give me a break for goodness sake i never said that did iI never come here to have you over every formum post talking shit "

over a year ago

Well you're more likely to attract a man than a woman with your approach and lack of pictures. But I wish ya luck. but I'm clearly stating ''any women '' but thanks luv

Good luck. oh give me a break for goodness sake i never said that did iI never come here to have you over every formum post talking shit "

Only positive suggestions from me but Maybe rethink you username.

over a year ago

"you state you've never had an actual meet & your post suggests you aren't looking for one either just phone fun why not just get yourself out there?

Would you recommend club sx then? Been on the website and its peaked my interest.

id recommend clubs in general but if you are in the area or travelling via blackpool I would highly recommend giving club sx a try"

thank you i'll be trying dippin my feet into the club scene hopefully

over a year ago

Good luck. oh give me a break for goodness sake i never said that did iI never come here to have you over every formum post talking shit

Only positive suggestions from me but Maybe rethink you username."

i think you are right mate it's just a giggle lol

over a year ago

id recommend clubs in general but if you are in the area or travelling via blackpool I would highly recommend giving club sx a try"

Thank you. New to clubs and

Only been to club shhh for the first time last week and loved it but a few people on here have mentioned club sx.

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman
over a year ago

id recommend clubs in general but if you are in the area or travelling via blackpool I would highly recommend giving club sx a try

Only been to club shhh for the first time last week and loved it but a few people on here have mentioned club sx."

good to hear you had a good first experience of club shhhh, ive not been there myself but a positive first time makes venturing to other clubs a lot less scary! maybe look at whats on for when you are thinking of going/ look for an event that fits with what you feel would suit you.

By *hoenix Couple 666Couple
over a year ago

Dewsbury

Would you recommend club sx then? Been on the website and its peaked my interest."

It’s to be hoped she recommends it, not sure she would work there if she didn’t.

over a year ago

Only been to club shhh for the first time last week and loved it but a few people on here have mentioned club sx.

good to hear you had a good first experience of club shhhh, ive not been there myself but a positive first time makes venturing to other clubs a lot less scary! maybe look at whats on for when you are thinking of going/ look for an event that fits with what you feel would suit you. "

Looking at Halloween so I can cover this ugly mug!!

over a year ago

"Hi Fabbers..Been on here a while,,never had an actual meet . I'm 37 6ft4 drk hair Plasterer from the Northwest any women Into dirty talk ..I would love to talk filth to you in a broad Manchester accent via watsapp voice clips I do have pictures i can send and I'm free most the day and night as I'm self employed so if you Like a man with a manc accent to to talk nd try get you off feel free to inbox me "
6 months and no meet not good....... how do you message? can you give us an idea we might be able to help

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman
over a year ago

It’s to be hoped she recommends it, not sure she would work there if she didn’t. "

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I obviously can't speak for all women, but the idea you're proposing is wildly off putting to me. And the username, and the lack of pictures.

over a year ago

i Have a reason for no meets at the Moment due to medical Grounds hence looking for a bit of a laugh and flirt via watsapp texting etc.

over a year ago

"I obviously can't speak for all women, but the idea you're proposing is wildly off putting to me. And the username, and the lack of pictures. "
i have pvt pictures i can inbox And no meets as at the moment i have a medical Condition that makes me self concious But will soon be under control via my Dermatologist hence just looking for a bit of a chat and flirt via text etc, I'm not some minger or weirdo and the username is a joke Im unable to change it till i rejoin as a site supporter

By *hatawasteMan
over a year ago

stafford

You are more than likely in the wrong place . Further as everyone's suggesting you need put up some pictures or frankly you are dead in the water!also make sure you have face pictures to send out . It may be that you want some kind of anonymity.. I would say not the best place to try that here . Discretion for sure ..totally anonymous ? I can't see it ( lol) .. good Luck though

over a year ago

"I obviously can't speak for all women, but the idea you're proposing is wildly off putting to me. And the username, and the lack of pictures. i have pvt pictures i can inbox And no meets as at the moment i have a medical Condition that makes me self concious But will soon be under control via my Dermatologist hence just looking for a bit of a chat and flirt via text etc, I'm not some minger or weirdo and the username is a joke Im unable to change it till i rejoin as a site supporter "

You dont have to rejoin you just need to upgrade to site supporter

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I obviously can't speak for all women, but the idea you're proposing is wildly off putting to me. And the username, and the lack of pictures. i have pvt pictures i can inbox And no meets as at the moment i have a medical Condition that makes me self concious But will soon be under control via my Dermatologist hence just looking for a bit of a chat and flirt via text etc, I'm not some minger or weirdo and the username is a joke Im unable to change it till i rejoin as a site supporter "

It's a non starter for me. If you don't have public pictures I'm not interested. The username is puerile. Dirty chat with strangers is a turn off, and I don't give my number out to them. Literally nothing about this idea appeals to me.

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

Most women (and MF couples) on here are very wary of giving out there phone number on here. It’s pretty much a non starter

Men waaaaaaayyyy outnumber women on here. You need to consider what you are doing to stand out from the crowd!

Good luck finding what you are looking for, you’ll need it!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think it also might be true to say that women are less likely to want phone or virtual sex/ sexy chat with complete strangers.

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

"I think it also might be true to say that women are less likely to want phone or virtual sex/ sexy chat with complete strangers. "

I would agree with that too!

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Not many wanna hand out their phone number to a stranger, ...esp a facelesss one.

Post new Message to Thread