Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

A couple losing hope

Jump to newest

By *layful souls OP   Couple
over a year ago

wellington

Hi all, M and K here. Hope fab is treating you all well. We just wanted to say hi to all and show we're actually quite nice. We understand that this has obviously become a woman's world but from our experience we seem to get tarnished with the same brush as others. It's just sad really because all of us could never know what fun could be had on all sides, if just given a chance.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Have you ever tried Club AtlantisEvolution in Stoke-on-Trent?

Sexy nightclub style downstairs and playrooms upstairs.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi we are off to silks soon if you wanted to chat maybe meet up there? Xx

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Having looked at your profile pp,the main thing that stands out is a lack of pics of the Male.

As the female of a couple this is a real put off for me and probably for others too.

Maybe add some of the male and some of you together or try a club perhaps.

Miss

over a year ago

"Hi all, M and K here. Hope fab is treating you all well. We just wanted to say hi to all and show we're actually quite nice. We understand that this has obviously become a woman's world but from our experience we seem to get tarnished with the same brush as others. It's just sad really because all of us could never know what fun could be had on all sides, if just given a chance."

Looked on your profile and must admit I'm stumped as to why you aren't getting much interest. Love the write up and the pics. Good luck for the future.

over a year ago

Personally we dont like the whole “what he says of her, she says of him” its always going to be biased. But like others have said lack of pictures, too much in profile x

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

Couples tend to look for a variety of pics showing both members of a couple - unless that couple is specifically looking for men which you are not.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You're looking for the smallest demographic on here, F and FF. This will limit meets a lot. Perhaps get yourself to clubs and organised socials and do some networking. Speaking as a single female, I'd like to see pics of the male half as well as the female as there has to be 3 way attraction.

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman
over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

No pictures of the Male is a straight no from me, personally.

By *avo2105Man
over a year ago

hull

hi minx you look sexy

By *edVelveteenCouple
over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

Yeah, as a couple, definitely need pics of both. I ignore profiles that don't.

By *irty130Couple
over a year ago

Bristol Area

Your profile text doesn’t really say that you’re only looking for women. It says “looking for people”. It doesn’t say what kind of meet you’re looking for.

It says lots about you, but I was left confused as to what you’re actually seeking. I had to go back to double check that you only had F and FF on your list after someone else mentioned it, as this is not clear in your text at all.

By *layful souls OP   Couple
over a year ago

wellington

Thanks to all for the great feedback. Will make adjustments.

over a year ago

Have to admit I missed the F/FF as well.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I often think people expect too much of fab and this is often the source of their despair. Don't get me wrong it's done so much for me as and individual and for us as a couple. Fab kind of is the hub of our swinging. But its very hard to actually find the right people and get to meet successful. So we keep fab mainly for info and keeping in touch with friends. We mainly use clubs now for hooking up with others. The main advantages are:

Meeting face to face

Instant selection to choose from

The ability to be fluid and not put all your eggs in one basket

The knowledge that then and there are parties are available to play and in the same place. Avoids the frustrations of struggling to match calendars or a meet falling through last minute and waiting a night (or burning an opportunity with those valuable babysitters)

over a year ago

Quite simply, your chances of meeting single girls (or 2 together) off here are about as likely as rocking horse poo.

over a year ago

"Hi all, M and K here. Hope fab is treating you all well. We just wanted to say hi to all and show we're actually quite nice. We understand that this has obviously become a woman's world but from our experience we seem to get tarnished with the same brush as others. It's just sad really because all of us could never know what fun could be had on all sides, if just given a chance."

Hi you two you have fab pictures. Don’t give up there are genuine people about x

over a year ago

Loads u both can do try a club

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

Definitely FF is as likely as As Rocking horse... Single F still not easy.

over a year ago

Few new couples at club shhh last night and they all seemed to have a blast! Give it a go.

Post new Message to Thread