Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Am I even hot enough to be on here

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all I’m trying to get my profile up to scratch, so today I focused on my bio. However, I’d like to have your opinion on my photos? Do they look ok? Am I even attractive enough to be on this site?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have you even looked around, there are all sorts on this site and all sorts have verifications, from the not so attractive to the stunning. There is someone for everyone on here I should think

By *hezuMan
over a year ago

London (RM)

Are you fab enough is the real question

over a year ago

People decide what they find attractive. What’s attractive to some is not to others. The ones who you find attractive AND find you attractive are the ones you want

There’s no rule or single standard to how someone must look. Since you’re fishing, I will say I find you handsome - Mrs

over a year ago

"People decide what they find attractive. What’s attractive to some is not to others. The ones who you find attractive AND find you attractive are the ones you want

There’s no rule or single standard to how someone must look. Since you’re fishing, I will say I find you handsome - Mrs "

Thank you “Mrs” lol I’m just curious as I’ve been on dating sites before but I’m new to this scene x

over a year ago

Best thing would be go to a club or social, get some verifications. Most important, show up to a meet if you arrange one.

over a year ago

That was Mr

over a year ago

"Best thing would be go to a club or social, get some verifications. Most important, show up to a meet if you arrange one. "

Thanks for the advice... would be good to meet someone who could take me the first time as it’d make me feel a bit more at ease

over a year ago

"Best thing would be go to a club or social, get some verifications. Most important, show up to a meet if you arrange one.

Thanks for the advice... would be good to meet someone who could take me the first time as it’d make me feel a bit more at ease"

I went alone on Thursday and it was totally fine. Go in and just chat to people. Trust me they don't bite. Just ordinary folk like you and me

over a year ago

"Hi all I’m trying to get my profile up to scratch, so today I focused on my bio. However, I’d like to have your opinion on my photos? Do they look ok? Am I even attractive enough to be on this site?"

Quick question has changing you bio made any substantial improvement in terms of responses from single women

over a year ago

"Hi all I’m trying to get my profile up to scratch, so today I focused on my bio. However, I’d like to have your opinion on my photos? Do they look ok? Am I even attractive enough to be on this site?

Quick question has changing you bio made any substantial improvement in terms of responses from single women"

I think it has yes and I’ve had some good feedback afterwards

over a year ago

"Hi all I’m trying to get my profile up to scratch, so today I focused on my bio. However, I’d like to have your opinion on my photos? Do they look ok? Am I even attractive enough to be on this site?

Quick question has changing you bio made any substantial improvement in terms of responses from single women

I think it has yes and I’ve had some good feedback afterwards "

That's good, as in not on the forums but with regard to people responding to your messages

over a year ago

I’d say so yes ??

I think it has yes and I’ve had some good feedback afterwards

That's good, as in not on the forums but with regard to people responding to your messages "

over a year ago

I don't believe you added anything haha

over a year ago

"I don't believe you added anything haha "

I’d say I’ve started speaking to more women and couples now yes

Post new Message to Thread