Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Profile advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi i was just wondering if my profile was fine and if not what I could do to make it better

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's spelled tongue.

over a year ago

"It's spelled tongue.

"

thanks

over a year ago

Didn't know you before reading your profile and i'm afraid to say I still don't. Have a look at some of the successful males on here and how they present themselves. Be honest and beef up your profile with what you want from the site but also what you have to offer. Maybe some nice normal photos. A nice smile always helps. You should have seen my profile before I asked for advice,it was a shambles and it's still a work in progress.You will learn as you go. Good luck.

over a year ago

And when using the update feature dont be vulgar as it will put a lot of people off. It's there for witty one liners.keep it cheerful.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/09/19 01:26:29]

over a year ago

Punctuate, maybe? Mine is bad but... Might not seem important but it can make all the difference

over a year ago

"Punctuate, maybe? Mine is bad but... Might not seem important but it can make all the difference "

Love your ink

over a year ago

"Punctuate, maybe? Mine is bad but... Might not seem important but it can make all the difference "
ok will sort it out thanks

over a year ago

"And when using the update feature dont be vulgar as it will put a lot of people off. It's there for witty one liners.keep it cheerful."
will take a look and add more stuff to it thanks

By *r_Jake70Man
over a year ago

London

Isn’t this like (at least) the third time you’ve asked for advice? Didn’t you admit to being a virgin in an earlier thread? This still isn’t a good profile. You’re just asking for (very basic) things you’d like to do rather than explaining what you can bring to a meet. Being happy to do something isn’t the same as being being skilled in or experienced in it. I appreciate that you’re (very) young and inexperienced, but this reads like you haven’t a clue. In all honesty, and with the greatest respect I don’t think fab is the right site for you. Very few women or couples would be willing to teach you, but should you want that, then at least you should be entirely honest about that’s what you’re looking for.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/09/19 04:44:53]

over a year ago

"Isn’t this like (at least) the third time you’ve asked for advice? Didn’t you admit to being a virgin in an earlier thread? This still isn’t a good profile. You’re just asking for (very basic) things you’d like to do rather than explaining what you can bring to a meet. Being happy to do something isn’t the same as being being skilled in or experienced in it. I appreciate that you’re (very) young and inexperienced, but this reads like you haven’t a clue. In all honesty, and with the greatest respect I don’t think fab is the right site for you. Very few women or couples would be willing to teach you, but should you want that, then at least you should be entirely honest about that’s what you’re looking for. "

Thank you for the honest advice I’m going to stick it out at least until my membership ends. I have tried be more honest on my profile whether or not i have made my profile and better I'm not sure

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Hi i was just wondering if my profile was fine and if not what I could do to make it better "

Same advice you got on your last Advice please thread a few days ago.

over a year ago

"Isn’t this like (at least) the third time you’ve asked for advice? Didn’t you admit to being a virgin in an earlier thread? This still isn’t a good profile. You’re just asking for (very basic) things you’d like to do rather than explaining what you can bring to a meet. Being happy to do something isn’t the same as being being skilled in or experienced in it. I appreciate that you’re (very) young and inexperienced, but this reads like you haven’t a clue. In all honesty, and with the greatest respect I don’t think fab is the right site for you. Very few women or couples would be willing to teach you, but should you want that, then at least you should be entirely honest about that’s what you’re looking for.

Thank you for the honest advice I’m going to stick it out at least until my membership ends. I have tried be more honest on my profile whether or not i have made my profile and better I'm not sure"

You are entitled to ask take no notice or the bitter crabby old trolls who slate every guy asking advice.

over a year ago

"Isn’t this like (at least) the third time you’ve asked for advice? Didn’t you admit to being a virgin in an earlier thread? This still isn’t a good profile. You’re just asking for (very basic) things you’d like to do rather than explaining what you can bring to a meet. Being happy to do something isn’t the same as being being skilled in or experienced in it. I appreciate that you’re (very) young and inexperienced, but this reads like you haven’t a clue. In all honesty, and with the greatest respect I don’t think fab is the right site for you. Very few women or couples would be willing to teach you, but should you want that, then at least you should be entirely honest about that’s what you’re looking for.

Thank you for the honest advice I’m going to stick it out at least until my membership ends. I have tried be more honest on my profile whether or not i have made my profile and better I'm not sure"

If you press on the green tick it will show you your previous asked question and you can see the reply. Shame nobody else though of pointing this out to someone asking rather than spouting sarcasm as they do to everyone asking advice.

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Hello OP,

The first question to ask is why your still asking for advice, when you haven't reacted to the advice you've been given on another thread? It comes across as attention seeking.

Spelling and punctuation are important. They allow you to convey your meaning and intentions clearer, and they also show that you've put some effort into presenting yourself. It show's you care about how you come across online, and therefore you probably also care how you would come across in person. To look at it from the other perspective, if you can't be bothered then why should any one else.

Now, speaking as a couple that normally meet guys of your age we can honestly say that plastering your virginity all over your profile will immediately be a red line for us. That is something you should either keep to yourself or at the very least keep to a private message. Why? Well, meeting a stranger for sex or even a social can be a little nerve wracking, especially if you have never done it before. As a couple we understand that the other person might be nervous, but once you add the extra self induced pressure of losing your virginity it might stop you from turning up all together. Nerves can be settled and dealt with, absenteeism can not, and you are adding doubt as to whether you would turn up.

Five of your six pictures are cock shots. Three of them are almost identical, and the other two only slightly differ from one another. You can plaster one hundred cock shots on your profile, and you'll find that one smiling face pic will make more of a difference. Even if you can't or won't post a face pic, you do not have to show your cock. Try some nice fully clothed selfies.

On the subject of not being able to show your face, think of it this way. If anyone that knows you see's your profile then they will recognise you anyway, and they'll have seen your cock. Isn't that more embarrassing than simply being on here?

Finally, like all young guys your age, you really need to pay attention to detail. If you must insist on showing your cock to everyone do you seriously think women will find a picture of your cock attractive with fly spray, toilet roll, and general mess in the background?

Good luck

over a year ago

"Hello OP,

The first question to ask is why your still asking for advice, when you haven't reacted to the advice you've been given on another thread? It comes across as attention seeking.

Spelling and punctuation are important. They allow you to convey your meaning and intentions clearer, and they also show that you've put some effort into presenting yourself. It show's you care about how you come across online, and therefore you probably also care how you would come across in person. To look at it from the other perspective, if you can't be bothered then why should any one else.

Now, speaking as a couple that normally meet guys of your age we can honestly say that plastering your virginity all over your profile will immediately be a red line for us. That is something you should either keep to yourself or at the very least keep to a private message. Why? Well, meeting a stranger for sex or even a social can be a little nerve wracking, especially if you have never done it before. As a couple we understand that the other person might be nervous, but once you add the extra self induced pressure of losing your virginity it might stop you from turning up all together. Nerves can be settled and dealt with, absenteeism can not, and you are adding doubt as to whether you would turn up.

Five of your six pictures are cock shots. Three of them are almost identical, and the other two only slightly differ from one another. You can plaster one hundred cock shots on your profile, and you'll find that one smiling face pic will make more of a difference. Even if you can't or won't post a face pic, you do not have to show your cock. Try some nice fully clothed selfies.

On the subject of not being able to show your face, think of it this way. If anyone that knows you see's your profile then they will recognise you anyway, and they'll have seen your cock. Isn't that more embarrassing than simply being on here?

Finally, like all young guys your age, you really need to pay attention to detail. If you must insist on showing your cock to everyone do you seriously think women will find a picture of your cock attractive with fly spray, toilet roll, and general mess in the background?

Good luck "

Thank you for the advice

Post new Message to Thread