Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Fab virgin

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m still a fan virgin can someone give me advise on how loose it? Make my profile better?? Discreet is a must

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *hubarbandcustard1000Couple
over a year ago

Dudley

"I’m still a fan virgin can someone give me advise on how loose it? Make my profile better?? Discreet is a must"

You need to stand out a bit. Throw in a bit of humour. A couple of public pics. Not your standard cock shot either. Unless you have something the size of a babys arm holding a spanish onion. Then a cock shot would be appropriate. Very much so. The single guys out number the girls and couples several gazillion to one. Dont get dejected if you dont hear from anyone. And always read peoples profiles and personalise your message to them. Dont be a standard generic cop out and paster.

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

The fact that you keep discretion will put people off who don't want to meet men who are cheating as that is what most presume.

Add some photos...not your face or cock...But chest or back or dressed or anything.

Say something more about why ladies should meet you. How would they benefit. They don't want to help you to show you new things and help you. They want to hear about what you can offer them.

You need to think about how you can attract ladies.

over a year ago

Dudley

"I’m still a fan virgin can someone give me advise on how loose it? Make my profile better?? Discreet is a must"

Oh and sort your spelling out

over a year ago

"I’m still a fan virgin can someone give me advise on how loose it? Make my profile better?? Discreet is a must

Oh and sort your spelling out "

Only just realise about my spelling never realised it was so bad until you just said. Embarrassing but thank you for your reply

over a year ago

"The fact that you keep discretion will put people off who don't want to meet men who are cheating as that is what most presume.

Add some photos...not your face or cock...But chest or back or dressed or anything.

Say something more about why ladies should meet you. How would they benefit. They don't want to help you to show you new things and help you. They want to hear about what you can offer them.

Great reply thank you for your answer

You need to think about how you can attract ladies. "

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"I’m still a fan virgin can someone give me advise on how loose it? Make my profile better?? Discreet is a must

Oh and sort your spelling out "

I can't see anything wrong with the spelling !!!

Apart from lose / loose.

over a year ago

Oh and sort your spelling out

I can't see anything wrong with the spelling !!!

Apart from lose / loose. "

There’s “fan” should of been fab but I blame predictive text for that lol

over a year ago

Hi does anyone know if there is a set of site rules I can read up on please? Hoping for a understanding of does and don'ts.

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan
over a year ago

Try visiting a club?

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple
over a year ago

Brizzle

"Hi does anyone know if there is a set of site rules I can read up on please? Hoping for a understanding of does and don'ts. "

If you have a question you start your own post & not hijack somebody else’s. Thems the rules!!

over a year ago

"Hi does anyone know if there is a set of site rules I can read up on please? Hoping for a understanding of does and don'ts.

If you have a question you start your own post & not hijack somebody else’s. Thems the rules!! "

Alright calm down. Only been on the site for two days. Kind of thought it would be a common sense place to start. What are you the Fab Forum police? Feel free to report me as well

By *STWO65Couple
over a year ago

MIDLANDS

"Hi does anyone know if there is a set of site rules I can read up on please? Hoping for a understanding of does and don'ts.

If you have a question you start your own post & not hijack somebody else’s. Thems the rules!!

Alright calm down. Only been on the site for two days. Kind of thought it would be a common sense place to start. What are you the Fab Forum police? Feel free to report me as well"

Got to say, what a great attitude!!

By *r_Jake70Man
over a year ago

London

" Only been on the site for two days "

Your profile would suggest otherwise.

By *STWO65Couple
over a year ago

MIDLANDS

" Only been on the site for two days

Your profile would suggest otherwise. "

Well spotted!!

over a year ago

Dudley

This sounds like a call out!!!

over a year ago

Alright calm down. Only been on the site for two days. Kind of thought it would be a common sense place to start. What are you the Fab Forum police? Feel free to report me as well"

You asked about rules. Received polite guidance. Went aggy.

In good will, accept polite guidance, don't go aggy.

L

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

You reap what you sow xx xx

Post new Message to Thread