Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Younger People

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello, I've been on here a few months now and finding it hard to elicit a response from most people, especially younger people. I understand people have their preferences, and maybe I just don't understand that women get A LOT of messages, but I do try and put effort into my text especially if they have a good bio. What does everyone else think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

young enough to be my son, so that's a no

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Are you asking for profile advice ?

By *aisyRayneCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Hello, I've been on here a few months now and finding it hard to elicit a response from most people, especially younger people. I understand people have their preferences, and maybe I just don't understand that women get A LOT of messages, but I do try and put effort into my text especially if they have a good bio. What does everyone else think?"

Whilst we can't speak for your messages, you have a decent bio/profile OP. The only major issue with it is that it's a bit vague on what it is you like/are looking for on here. You have only been on here 4 months though, so that's forgivable

If you do have a clear idea of what you're looking for, don't be afraid to be more up front about it on your profile. Yes you'll put some people off, but that's kind of the point! You should also make sure you're messaging people who are looking for the same things as you by reading their profiles thoroughly before you message. A few more (tasteful) pics wouldn't hurt too

Other than that, you're doing better than most guys! Just accept you won't be for everyone and everyone won't be for you

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Hello, I've been on here a few months now and finding it hard to elicit a response from most people, especially younger people. I understand people have their preferences, and maybe I just don't understand that women get A LOT of messages, but I do try and put effort into my text especially if they have a good bio. What does everyone else think?

Whilst we can't speak for your messages, you have a decent bio/profile OP. The only major issue with it is that it's a bit vague on what it is you like/are looking for on here. You have only been on here 4 months though, so that's forgivable

If you do have a clear idea of what you're looking for, don't be afraid to be more up front about it on your profile. Yes you'll put some people off, but that's kind of the point! You should also make sure you're messaging people who are looking for the same things as you by reading their profiles thoroughly before you message. A few more (tasteful) pics wouldn't hurt too

Other than that, you're doing better than most guys! Just accept you won't be for everyone and everyone won't be for you "

They're all good points, thank you! Yeah I didn't really think about being up front about what it is exactly I'm after, 1 good message back is better than 3 naff ones I suppose.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hello, I've been on here a few months now and finding it hard to elicit a response from most people, especially younger people. I understand people have their preferences, and maybe I just don't understand that women get A LOT of messages, but I do try and put effort into my text especially if they have a good bio. What does everyone else think?"

You are right people can get a lot of messages and its impossible to answer all of them in the spare time people get to allocate to fab. So you have to make your message stand out. How you do that is down to you and expressing your personality to the person you are mailing.

By *astyEricMan
over a year ago

Hull

You have 2 verits in 4 months, that's accualy good for single male on fab, don't put yourself down and carry on, couple more pics would be nice though

Post new Message to Thread