Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

When’s to early to compliment?

Jump to newest

By *hatBlaqueGuy75 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

I sent a compliment to someone, and she said that as it was too early in the conversation for a compliment!!!

My question is how can it be too early to subtly compliment someone if you are making conversation?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *BWandhusbandCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"I sent a compliment to someone, and she said that as it was too early in the conversation for a compliment!!!

My question is how can it be too early to subtly compliment someone if you are making conversation? "

I really wouldn't dwell on it. Some people just can't take a compliment.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Everyone and each context is different Imo. And part of fab is that you can be yourself here, subject to site and general restrictions.

It's worth bearing in mind that women get tons of messages, including ones that complement them, so ideally your message will get to standout somehow.

Sexual comments bordering on complements around

I suggest your earlier messages don't predominately feature them, whilst you get to build understanding of each other primarily

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bring em on I say!

Part of the fun! And this is what this site should be.

over a year ago

"I sent a compliment to someone, and she said that as it was too early in the conversation for a compliment!!!

My question is how can it be too early to subtly compliment someone if you are making conversation? "

it's the age old ' you're only complimenting to get in my knickers ' syndrome and you are aren't you cmon admit it

By *r_Jake70Man
over a year ago

London

One has to be able to judge how and when to compliment, and what form it takes. One woman’s cheeky banter is another’s inappropriate talk. Above all, it needs to be genuine, respectful and sincere, (even if it’s explicit), and not just for the sake of something to say, or to go through a tick list

By *teveNW81Man
over a year ago

wigan

"Bring em on I say!

Part of the fun! And this is what this site should be. "

Nice boobs!

over a year ago

The reality is a lot of men use complements here to get a reply and the complement isn't really one its an opening gambit to get a reply. Its disingenuous remarks like this that can actually have the opposite effect and put people off.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

Used to like them, until I realised its only to get into bed with me. So now I take no notice, and they soon go away.

Post new Message to Thread