Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Profile help

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys I know people ask this all the time but would appreciate your thoughts and help. Not getting much of anything from my profile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Need more pics

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

A picture of your belly button/ belt, you thought that’ll get me a meet

You have a sentence, nobody will tell you what to write but you need to sell yourself on here.

On the plus side you have set your age ranges.

By *r_Jake70Man
over a year ago

London

D- Must try harder.

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple
over a year ago

Brizzle

OMG seriously!’ So you know the forums are plastered with posts like this, you’ve read them & chosen to do nothing with your profile, would you like somebody to write it for you?

I think you know it’s not good & probably have some idea how to fix it, whether you can be bothered or not Is another issue, but it won’t help you if you don’t.

You have some very STIFF competition out there, plus not being able to accommodate without a reason, folks think you’re cheating.

The balls are now firmly in your court, it’s up to you if you choose to improve things, however there’s no guarantee it will get them banging on your door, doesn’t matter how good your profile is it’s a numbers game on here.

over a year ago

I would have though after being here 3 1/2 years you would have worked out how things go here. Most have they fill out their profile and put multiple pictures up.

There is nothing wrong with asking for help but i am at a loss why you didn't do this 3 years ago.

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"I would have though after being here 3 1/2 years you would have worked out how things go here. Most have they fill out their profile and put multiple pictures up.

There is nothing wrong with asking for help but i am at a loss why you didn't do this 3 years ago. "

+1 after 3 years here it should be you giving the advice!

By *oney to the beeWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Its not a great read as profiles go and it does look like you have had a few years to perfect it so why not?

over a year ago

"Hey guys I know people ask this all the time but would appreciate your thoughts and help. Not getting much of anything from my profile. "

Its............err ........very orange!

Post new Message to Thread