Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Is every lady here a time waster

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’ve seen a lot of people post no Asians or black etc and people are in titled to their preferences BUT a few ladies will exchange numbers and never reply wtf is up with that.

Any one els In The same boat??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

I dont think that's anything to do with your ethnicity. Maybe they changed their mind? Maybe something has happened in their life that's put everything on hold? Maybe, and I'm talking from experience here, a guy has shown some negative aspects and shes decided against contact?

Theres many reasons xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"I’ve seen a lot of people post no Asians or black etc and people are in titled to their preferences BUT a few ladies will exchange numbers and never reply wtf is up with that.

Any one els In The same boat??"

How does that make all women timewasters?

over a year ago

I suggest you read what I wrote again

over a year ago

Exchange numbers? I don't know many women that would give their number out and race has nothing to do with it

But how does it make them timewasters I didn't know that saying no makes you a timewaster

over a year ago

I’m not saying it’s due to ethnicity at all, that was just a separate rant lol

There could be many reasons behind them not replying, but having no courtesy to respond at all is a time waster. Everyone on here is here for the same thing! If I gave you my number and you text me saying hi hello with a nice message etc and I don’t reply even after a few days wouldn’t you call me a time waster?

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"I’ve seen a lot of people post no Asians or black etc and people are in titled to their preferences BUT a few ladies will exchange numbers and never reply wtf is up with that.

Nope.

I do great here.

over a year ago

Another person who does not read things properly

over a year ago

I suggest that you read fabs faq and think a bit at how many messages women and couple's get it's impossible to reply to everyone we all have lives outside of this we don't have the time to reply to every message

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Another person who does not read things properly "

We all read it properly, we just don't think it makes all women timewasters

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"I’m not saying it’s due to ethnicity at all, that was just a separate rant lol

There could be many reasons behind them not replying, but having no courtesy to respond at all is a time waster. Everyone on here is here for the same thing! If I gave you my number and you text me saying hi hello with a nice message etc and I don’t reply even after a few days wouldn’t you call me a time waster?"

And No, I wouldn't, id think you were abit of a knob but then I'd delete your number and move the fuck on, not accuse all men of being timewasters.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Another person who does not read things properly "

You asked "anyone else in the same boat?"

I was answering your question.

Maybe you didn't read the question.

over a year ago

"Another person who does not read things properly

"

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I have not replied to your comment yet, that was for some els

over a year ago

"I suggest you read what I wrote again "
the title of the thread "is every woman a timewaster here" asking us yes but the inference is yours, then saying some women leave you a number but don't message using it, that's hardly all is it?

over a year ago

There could be many reasons behind them not replying, but having no courtesy to respond at all is a time waster. Everyone on here is here for the same thing! If I gave you my number and you text me saying hi hello with a nice message etc and I don’t reply even after a few days wouldn’t you call me a time waster?

And No, I wouldn't, id think you were abit of a knob but then I'd delete your number and move the fuck on, not accuse all men of being timewasters. "

I said ‘IS’ every woman, what part of that made you think I accused EVERY woman.

You people need to read it over a few times before you get your knickers in a twist

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

And No, I wouldn't, id think you were abit of a knob but then I'd delete your number and move the fuck on, not accuse all men of being timewasters.

I said ‘IS’ every woman, what part of that made you think I accused EVERY woman.

You people need to read it over a few times before you get your knickers in a twist "

The fact that you didn't use any punctuation made it more of a statement than a question.

Plus, you're stamping your feet because women don't message back then being rude when people respond. I can see why these women aren't messaging back to be honest.

By *ango0505Woman
over a year ago

Dumfries

"I suggest you read what I wrote again "

That is exactly why you are getting the responses you do

over a year ago

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I read profiles before i answer messages and would not reply after reading yours due to the off putting wording. Nothing against Asian as i like them but they have to be decent and respectful the same as all men.

By *ustonefwbMan
over a year ago

Stanley

Yes mate 2 years and a lot of fakes and timewasters

over a year ago

Omg what a horrible man. Maybe the ones that gave you their number had second thoughts and decided to block you. You seem rude and obnoxious to me.

Is every woman a timewaster . Fact

Or

Is every woman a timewasters? Question

By *rtraymondo76Man
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Omg what a horrible man. Maybe the ones that gave you their number had second thoughts and decided to block you. You seem rude and obnoxious to me.

Is every woman a timewaster . Fact

Or

Is every woman a timewasters? Question"

One thing is a time waster. This post!!!As they say, "You cannot argue with a closed mind", which is what we seem to have encountered here. Me? In best Dragons phraseology, "I'm out"

By *ojo134Woman
over a year ago

midlands

Well I never give my no to anyone and I meet when I say so I'm not a time waster. You need to change attitude and you might get better luck

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I have not replied to your comment yet, that was for some els "

Reply + quote will help clarify who you're talking to.

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

No, but I get the idea you may be experiencing it quite a lot, either now or in the near future.

By *olden RatioWoman
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

Good lord, this is painful

over a year ago

Yep. Every single one. We all had a meeting and decided wasting your time was first priority on our list.

Other priorities include ignoring messages, having unrealistic expectations and only going for men who wouldn't look twice at us in the street

By *r_Jake70Man
over a year ago

London

“If you want to know anything els get in touch.

If you don’t have a face pic on your profile and request a face pic fuck off

There, in a nutshell is (just one of many reasons) why you’re not getting many replies.

over a year ago

"“If you want to know anything els get in touch.

There, in a nutshell is (just one of many reasons) why you’re not getting many replies. "

over a year ago

I think 4 weeks is a bit soon to think all the women are time wasters.

Some men take months before getting a meet.

You just need some patience and maybe some ‘networking’ in clubs etc

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Good lord, this is painful"

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Good lord, this is painful"

°

I agree. The grammar is atrocious. The tone of the profile narrative is banal. The closing statement is arrogant and rude - telling people to "f**k off".

°

But it's not all bad news: you still have the option to select "Delete Account".

By *qua vitaeWoman
over a year ago

Shropshire/Midlands

There could be many reasons behind them not replying, but having no courtesy to respond at all is a time waster. Everyone on here is here for the same thing! If I gave you my number and you text me saying hi hello with a nice message etc and I don’t reply even after a few days wouldn’t you call me a time waster?"

No, I wouldn’t call you a ‘timewaster’, when it probably only took you a minute or so to compose a message. A timewaster to me (and to many on here), is when you organise to meet someone; you take time to get ready, organise child care/rearrange workshifts, etc. and travel to the meet, only to be stood up.

Ignoring someone’s message after meeting to play four times, is someone that has no courtesy.

By *ensualkinkMan
over a year ago

hotel or at yours

No, I wouldn’t call you a ‘timewaster’, when it probably only took you a minute or so to compose a message. A timewaster to me (and to many on here), is when you organise to meet someone; you take time to get ready, organise child care/rearrange workshifts, etc. and travel to the meet, only to be stood up.

Ignoring someone’s message after meeting to play four times, is someone that has no courtesy."

Makes you wonder if this is the most responses that the OP has had on fab!

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

"Yep. Every single one. We all had a meeting and decided wasting your time was first priority on our list.

Other priorities include ignoring messages, having unrealistic expectations and only going for men who wouldn't look twice at us in the street "

In the pub! You forgot the pub!!!

OP and the other gentleman who thinks his time has been wasted: what would you idea be of time NOT wasted? This is a question no one seems to be able to answer.

over a year ago

London

"“If you want to know anything els get in touch.

There, in a nutshell is (just one of many reasons) why you’re not getting many replies. "

How about OP checks the wonderful functionality of uploading private photos and also that of sending photos directly without uploading?

over a year ago

"I suggest that you read fabs faq and think a bit at how many messages women and couple's get it's impossible to reply to everyone we all have lives outside of this we don't have the time to reply to every message "

Agree there!! We get a lot of messages and don’t always have time to read/reply straight away, we’re not being rude!! We just have lives/families outside of this site

over a year ago

I don't waste time therefore not all ladies are ...

PS she doesn't and she isn't oh neither is she

By *houldibedoingthis!Man
over a year ago

london

Where is all the love! A few people need a hug

over a year ago

Yes every lady on here is a time waster. Be best if all the single males delete their accounts and I will keep mine active and write to you all when there are some.real ones...

It may be a while

over a year ago

No I wouldn't call you a timewaster. I'd think you were no longer interested.

I'd think maybe I said something that put you off, or possibly offended you.

I may also think that there was a possibility you were busy and would get back to me when you had adequate time.

Perhaps your idea of a nice message and other peoples idea of a nice message are on opposite ends of the spectrum, as the vibe you appear to be sending out through this thread is a ranty, pushy, stampy-footed obnoxious one.

P

over a year ago

"Good lord, this is painful

°

I agree. The grammar is atrocious. The tone of the profile narrative is banal. The closing statement is arrogant and rude - telling people to "f**k off".

°

But it's not all bad news: you still have the option to select "Delete Account". "

Awesome response.

over a year ago

Terrible thread blaming the ladies because one can't get a text back. Smdh

If you had any dignity as a man, you would know people have lifes to live and not everyone will respond by the click of the finger.

Also, your responses shows that you lack respect too!

If any of the ladies that "gave" you their number(s)... I hope they see sense to not contact you because you clearly can't deal with rejection,have lack of patience and also very ignorant.

Stop blaming women fullstop and no-one owes you nothing neither! Jheeze!!! Some men really know how to make women feel like they're owned and should obey

Get a grip with reality

over a year ago

"Terrible thread blaming the ladies because one can't get a text back. Smdh

If you had any dignity as a man, you would know people have lifes to live and not everyone will respond by the click of the finger.

If any of the ladies that "gave" you their number(s)... I hope they see sense to not contact you because you clearly can't deal with rejection,have lack of patience and also very ignorant.

Stop blaming women fullstop and no-one owes you nothing neither! Jheeze!!! Some men really know how to make women feel like they're owned and should obey

Get a grip with reality "

over a year ago

Its pretty obvious to see whats going on and its what ever you are saying to them is putting them off.

over a year ago

Its pretty obvious to see whats going on and its what ever you are saying to them is putting them off."

Absolute pish, the majority of women on here are fantasists pathetic keyboard warriors who never never meet and hate men.

over a year ago

Its pretty obvious to see whats going on and its what ever you are saying to them is putting them off.

Absolute pish, the majority of women on here are fantasists pathetic keyboard warriors who never never meet and hate men."

I have no words.. ..

over a year ago

Thats complete bullshit if someone replies with a no thanks then essentially they have wasted your time in reading it. You sound incredibly petulant on this maybe you should desist mailing people and stop wasting their time in the first place and wait for them to mail you..

over a year ago

"Yes every lady on here is a time waster. Be best if all the single males delete their accounts and I will keep mine active and write to you all when there are some.real ones...

It may be a while"

LMAO!!!

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Absolute pish, the majority of women on here are fantasists pathetic keyboard warriors who never never meet and hate men."

Ah, off he goes again with his women hating bullshit.

By *teveNW81Man
over a year ago

wigan

Anybody else think the attitude clearly displayed in this post and replies to it's repsonses might be the true cause of this guy's problem?

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I read quite afew female profiles are more into bbw... Personally I have an very specific type that really turns me on and on the hunt to find that type. So maybe other women are too. Alot of tye times men just don't sound or look nice enough to persue. They come across too desperate, demanding or sleazy

over a year ago

Absolute pish, the majority of women on here are fantasists pathetic keyboard warriors who never never meet and hate men.

Ah, off he goes again with his women hating bullshit. "

Its the age he has probably got annoyed realising he has peed his trews and slippers.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Anybody else think the attitude clearly displayed in this post and replies to it's repsonses might be the true cause of this guy's problem? "

It's not uncommon.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Better offer or you may said something very off putting? Women get at least 10 times more offer than men. I get too confused with the amount of messages sent and little things put me off someone at the beginning

By *exyCouple999Couple
over a year ago

South Bucks

We all read it properly, we just don't think it makes all women timewasters"

Please don't use the collective "we" unless you have checked that all fab members agree with you first. I, for one, did not read it properly. Thank you.

over a year ago

Truth hurts, the women on here and a lot of the guys too are just pure fantasists.

Then you get honest genuine guys like the OP who are lulled in and conned by the keyboard fakes ...

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Or honest genuine guys who might be putting real women off?

The idea that "I can't get meets, therefore all the women on here are fake" is laughable in the extreme.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

To me 'Daddy' in a profile name means someone is looking for something quite specific and niche (a 'little' sub), and isn't compatible with my own preferences... I may not be the only one who will make these assumptions, so you may find that your username alone is restrictive in terms of who will reply to you... But surely that's a good thing, as those who do are more likely to be compatible? It's the quality and compatability of the replies, not the quantity that counts

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

It's in the site FAQs pet.... No reply = No interest. Just because you choose to mail someone doesn't mean they are obliged to respond, particularly if they feel you may have ignored preferences or not read their profile before mailing. Not replying isn't wasting anyone's time... In fact it saves time!

over a year ago

Hands up who tells lies, misleads, exaggerates and demands on there profile...????

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Hands up who tells lies, misleads, exaggerates and demands on there profile...????"

Nope!

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

We all read it properly, we just don't think it makes all women timewasters

Please don't use the collective "we" unless you have checked that all fab members agree with you first. I, for one, did not read it properly. Thank you."

If you noticed, I was talking about the other people on the thread who also had issues with what was said. I wasn't referring to all fab members. Thank you.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

And demands. People want access to my time and naked vulnerable body. They expect I meet certain beauty and grooming standards, wear sexy lingerie. Why the hell am I not allowed to expect a certain standard in return?

over a year ago

And that's what you get for trying to be nice.....

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

If that's nice...

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

This what's puts me off chatting to men here. They come across pretty chauvinistic, demanding and won't take no for an answer. So my intuition was right from the first instance as usually a gentleman just take my response in a mature and respectful manner.

over a year ago

"This what's puts me off chatting to men here. They come across pretty chauvinistic, demanding and won't take no for an answer. So my intuition was right from the first instance as usually a gentleman just take my response in a mature and respectful manner. "

That's exactly what I do.

And nothing to do with this post obviously.

Would it not be a good idea then for to make it only females can contact males in the first instance would that please you ???

By *ustfun001Man
over a year ago

East Sussex

Mind Blown... ive never read such arrogance in my life! ... we clearly have this wrong - gods gift here LOL

By *oneyjule65Couple
over a year ago

Halifax

No...I would have moved on assuming you weren't interested..

By *uHorny1Man
over a year ago

Cannock

Nope.

They aren't...

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

3 questions

Answer to questions 1 in the thread title is no.

Question 2, have you considered the people you exchanged numbers with are not female.

Question 3, no.

By *astyEricMan
over a year ago

Hull

Exchange numbers

Never done that, is it fun?

over a year ago

I wonder how many block lists this thread has got the OP added too.

over a year ago

"I wonder how many block lists this thread has got the OP added too."

over a year ago

"I wonder how many block lists this thread has got the OP added too."

My guess would be a few, as well as another rather bitter gentleman. So petulant and so rude! Then they wonder why they fail to get/keep the interest Viv x

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Lol dear me some ppl really need to give their heads a wobble

over a year ago

"Lol dear me some ppl really need to give their heads a wobble "

They're are fine people on both sides of the arguement. Plenty of knobs too.

over a year ago

I’m a bit miffed with the OP’s time wasting! We’ve taken the time to read his post, responded and yet it’s been hours since he responded. Rather tardy attitude tbh. Wait! Maybe he has a life outside this place, or has decided, that despite giving us his profile details when he posted this, he isn’t actually interested in us? Viv x

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"I’m a bit miffed with the OP’s time wasting! We’ve taken the time to read his post, responded and yet it’s been hours since he responded. Rather tardy attitude tbh. Wait! Maybe he has a life outside this place, or has decided, that despite giving us his profile details when he posted this, he isn’t actually interested in us? Viv x"

What a fecking liberty!

over a year ago

"I’m a bit miffed with the OP’s time wasting! We’ve taken the time to read his post, responded and yet it’s been hours since he responded. Rather tardy attitude tbh. Wait! Maybe he has a life outside this place, or has decided, that despite giving us his profile details when he posted this, he isn’t actually interested in us? Viv x

What a fecking liberty! "

Proof, yet again, that men are time wasters (or would that count as a sweeping generalisation and not actually true, as I have no quantitative evidence to back up my claims?) xx

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"I’m a bit miffed with the OP’s time wasting! We’ve taken the time to read his post, responded and yet it’s been hours since he responded. Rather tardy attitude tbh. Wait! Maybe he has a life outside this place, or has decided, that despite giving us his profile details when he posted this, he isn’t actually interested in us? Viv x

What a fecking liberty!

Proof, yet again, that men are time wasters (or would that count as a sweeping generalisation and not actually true, as I have no quantitative evidence to back up my claims?) xx"

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Hands up who tells lies, misleads, exaggerates and demands on there profile...????"

Nope.

Mines 100% true.

Ask anyone who's met me.

over a year ago

I'm afraid not. As when I was a single I instead boarded it's Sister Ship, HMS BangPlenty. I have to confess that I did not keep an accurate ledger of the total correspondence rate I had with ladies, I was also rather lapse in my duties of even committing to record the proportion that may be timewasters, be it by a simple tally chart or the more visual kind of record such as a Venn diagram.

This was entirely due to the fact that I was instead far too busy with filling my boots with said ladies during those times! And as I keenly recall with a wistful smile upon my chops, I don't think I considered any of THOSE ladies as wasters of my time, quite the opposite! Eh? Woof woof!

(laughs like Sid James)

B

over a year ago

"I’m a bit miffed with the OP’s time wasting! We’ve taken the time to read his post, responded and yet it’s been hours since he responded. Rather tardy attitude tbh. Wait! Maybe he has a life outside this place, or has decided, that despite giving us his profile details when he posted this, he isn’t actually interested in us? Viv x"

Or maybe he had to work to earn money to feed his family.

over a year ago

Or maybe he had to work to earn money to feed his family."

Ever considered that maybe the women he contacted have to as well? The days of men being the breadwinners are over, and no one has felt presumptuous enough to make comments on his family circumstances.

over a year ago

Possibly your attitude OP?

over a year ago

This is like an episode of loose women.

over a year ago

At least you got that right Mr or Mrs dancer, where is the OP anyway I need handers lol

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

If the OP's cock was the same size as his sense of entitlement he might be in with half a chance.

By *easidegirlWoman
over a year ago

south shore

I came on here to meet men. Sexy passionate men.

Men I fancy.

You can fulfil all my criteria but if I don't fancy you..then I don't.

Not timewasting..why should I settle?

over a year ago

I wouldn’t respond so anyone who come across as op, too arrogant and aggressive

By *easidegirlWoman
over a year ago

south shore

Yeah, come on here thinking they will be knee deep in clunge in an hour..no takers..hate women, sites crap..no its you!

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple
over a year ago

London

"If I gave you my number and you text me saying hi hello with a nice message etc and I don’t reply even after a few days wouldn’t you call me a time waster?"

No, I'd just delete your number

KM

over a year ago

I've had numerous guys since i've been on here resort to calling me a slag and a timewaster just because I say no to them often because they have been too pushy or not put any effort in at all.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"If I gave you my number and you text me saying hi hello with a nice message etc and I don’t reply even after a few days wouldn’t you call me a time waster?

No, I'd just delete your number

KM"

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

I’d or I’ll never be nasty .. but I do get pissed off of being given the run around .. and it’s seems a common thing grrrrrr

over a year ago

That attitude in itself would be enough to put me off .....manners cost nothing

over a year ago

This is much better than loose women lol x

By *laqgrapeMan
over a year ago

Sanderstead

You simply avoid profiles which say no Asians no Blacks and visit more interracial parties and clubs just use this place as a springboard and not the main ingredient most folks hardly look like they do on their profile so my advice to you would be to go out more if you can coz there are some good and genuine folks out there.

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

Only some men

over a year ago

If a woman gives you here number it is still her choice as to whether she responds to your messages or not. Get the net dude. Maybe you are a bit of twat because you certainly come across as such. Or maybe she got a better offer in general. Either way it's none of your business. Move along

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Forgotten what the question was,is there a question?

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple
over a year ago

London

"If a woman gives you here number it is still her choice as to whether she responds to your messages or not. Get the net dude. Maybe you are a bit of twat because you certainly come across as such. Or maybe she got a better offer in general. Either way it's none of your business. Move along"

Or she was a he, that happens a lot on here apparently.

KM

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

OP?...OP?....

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"OP?...OP?...."

Opening post/poster

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Terrible thread blaming the ladies because one can't get a text back. Smdh

Get a grip with reality

"

Spot on. The very essence of entitlement which is rife amongst some fabbers.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Hopefully the two females who have verified you aren't reading this lol.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"This what's puts me off chatting to men here. They come across pretty chauvinistic, demanding and won't take no for an answer. So my intuition was right from the first instance as usually a gentleman just take my response in a mature and respectful manner.

Would it not be a good idea then for to make it only females can contact males in the first instance would that please you ???"

Yes, what a fab idea!

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"This what's puts me off chatting to men here. They come across pretty chauvinistic, demanding and won't take no for an answer. So my intuition was right from the first instance as usually a gentleman just take my response in a mature and respectful manner.

Would it not be a good idea then for to make it only females can contact males in the first instance would that please you ???

Yes, what a fab idea! "

There's already an app out there where only the ladies can message first.

Men can swipe like, but it's still up to the lady to send the first message.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Yes, what a fab idea!

There's already an app out there where only the ladies can message first.

Men can swipe like, but it's still up to the lady to send the first message.

"

I know, it's not a swingers site though.

By *aughtynacWoman
over a year ago

somewhere close to you

No they not

By *hesterXXXMan
over a year ago

in your dreams

Haven't seen many ladies on here

Some very sexy women though!!

By *arren the doggerMan
over a year ago

willenhall

Most of em yeah .

You may find the odd one or two and even more couples but in the main it's just timewasters .

Prove us wrong ladies ??

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Most of em yeah .

You may find the odd one or two and even more couples but in the main it's just timewasters .

Prove us wrong ladies ??"

Prove us wrong, men and couples.

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Oh ffs. NO.

What a ‘self-blocker’ this thread is. Why is every lady a ‘timewaster’ or a ‘fantasist’

A lady on here isn’t forced to reply. Much on the same as I didn’t order a lamb Bhuna after the paperboy posted Indian nights’ menu thru my door last Wednesday.

You can come call me a ‘dreamer’ (most cringe one imo) If you wanna (what makes the woman a ‘dreamer’ btw and not the man pursuing her) but all 200 of my verifications will prob roll their eyes in unison and tbf I can see mount Vesuvius out of my window as I type this so I’d really rather they didn’t cause an earthquake.

By *aughtynacWoman
over a year ago

somewhere close to you

"Oh ffs. NO.

What a ‘self-blocker’ this thread is. Why is every lady a ‘timewaster’ or a ‘fantasist’

A lady on here isn’t forced to reply. Much on the same as I didn’t order a lamb Bhuna after the paperboy posted Indian nights’ menu thru my door last Wednesday.

You can come call me a ‘dreamer’ (most cringe one imo) If you wanna (what makes the woman a ‘dreamer’ btw and not the man pursuing her) but all 200 of my verifications will prob roll their eyes in unison and tbf I can see mount Vesuvius out of my window as I type this so I’d really rather they didn’t cause an earthquake.

"

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Most of em yeah .

I do every time I meet (people who interest me). I owe nothing to anyone else.

over a year ago

"Most of em yeah .

It's ok mate, you can breathe a sigh of relief! For every lady (and couple too) that I've met on my singles account in the past, plus as a pair since finding my adorable mini minx on here has gone above and beyond in giving me the amount of attention needed by contact both online and of a physical nature in the flesh to dispel any notion that they're a time waster.

Although truth be told I don't think any of them would have put half that effort in, if it wasn't for the need to prove a random bloke on a forum thread who accused them all of being timewasters wrong.

B

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Most of em yeah .

Prove us wrong ladies ??

It's ok mate, you can breathe a sigh of relief! For every lady (and couple too) that I've met on my singles account in the past, plus as a pair since finding my adorable mini minx on here has gone above and beyond in giving me the amount of attention needed by contact both online and of a physical nature in the flesh to dispel any notion that they're a time waster.

Although truth be told I don't think any of them would have put half that effort in, if it wasn't for the need to prove a random bloke on a forum thread who accused them all of being timewasters wrong.

B"

Or the messages I get daring me to prove I'm not fake (particularly from unverified accounts). I think my veri trail speaks to that...

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

I don’t have to prove anything

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Ahhhhhh he’s gone

over a year ago

I (Asian guy) find ‘mind over matter ‘ is important as is an attitude which is willing to be patient on Fab as i have met some wonderful females and couples on here over many years. Most of which do not want a rating or recommendation etc . I am the same , why should I write down every couple or female I have met on here . Forget the politics or ethnicity here , we are all here to have fun with whom we choose. Some people just like their own kind and that is not wrong in my eyes but I would say that you try a bit of spice too now and again

over a year ago

"I don’t have to prove anything "

You don’t need to prove anything

over a year ago

"Most of em yeah .

Im no timewaster. My veris prove that though plenty of men have wasted hours of my time on small talk and making arrangements then just deleting their accounts. The decent men in my opinion get meets. The others just moan about not getting any rather than looking at why that might be

over a year ago

"Most of em yeah .

Prove us wrong ladies ??

Im no timewaster. My veris prove that though plenty of men have wasted hours of my time on small talk and making arrangements then just deleting their accounts. The decent men in my opinion get meets. The others just moan about not getting any rather than looking at why that might be "

You are so right. A negative thought only harms one person which is yourself (the person with the negative thought) .

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"OP?...OP?....

Opening post/poster"

Got that ... was more an absence of reply I shouted for

over a year ago

London

"Haven't seen many ladies on here

Some very sexy women though!!"

And this is supposed to mean what exactly?!

over a year ago

Will this was a waste of time

over a year ago

I love all women's , they have a choice and they choose, if you blaming someone first look at yourself, I don't have no problem here to meet and have fun.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I love all women's , they have a choice and they choose, if you blaming someone first look at yourself, I don't have no problem here to meet and have fun."

over a year ago

OP did the best he could have done since

over a year ago

Everyones choise is diferent so better respect women here or the replys will turn into block button

By *onty1971Man
over a year ago

London St Helier Trier

My profile is open and honest.

This reduces 'timewasting' I e. There is no potential to be a match.

I would suggest reading profiles, interests and if public photos and verifications to give an idea of the best way forward and the individual message to write.

Happy Swinging

By *essica jamiesonWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Everyone on here is here for the same thing" ooh i didnt realise u knew every one on the site! And fyi u have no idea why im on this site so dont make silly comments

By *laqgrapeMan
over a year ago

Sanderstead

Just like guys yes some are its just the way it is .

By *engobeggsMan
over a year ago

birmingham

For what it’s worth in my opinion . The only time wasters are people who arrange to meet and don’t turn up . Everything else is good just good banter there are many reasons for people so called time wasting . Maybe they have found someone who’s more attractive to them ? Just enjoy the decent people who frequent fabs just because there on a swingers site doesn’t mean they will go with anyone . Me I just enjoy the real people on here who are fun to chat to . So no sweat either way . Just enjoy

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"For what it’s worth in my opinion . The only time wasters are people who arrange to meet and don’t turn up . Everything else is good just good banter there are many reasons for people so called time wasting . Maybe they have found someone who’s more attractive to them ? Just enjoy the decent people who frequent fabs just because there on a swingers site doesn’t mean they will go with anyone . Me I just enjoy the real people on here who are fun to chat to . So no sweat either way . Just enjoy "

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Maybe they do not reply because that lady is really a man and that man has now got your phone number. I would never exchange numbers with someone until we had met for a social.

over a year ago

Well I have to say that I've had my time wasted loads, unsure why as I'm not a nasty or judgemental person, more the opposite if anything. Maybe I'm too nice in my messages?? Who knows. So any nice hot Scottish ladies please get in touch xx

over a year ago

I wouldn't say time wasters at all but women on here have a load more choice and their too polite (not all of them) to say I don't like the look of you or your profile.

Due to work I find it hard to make plans in advance and therefore look for spur of the moment meets but again this isn't for everyone and completely understandable for those that want a social meet first.

On a flip side, I've seen many a status added by women who say they don't want anymore time wasters so works both ways.

By *anana JoeMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

There is something rather disturbing that people won't accept others choices after all people have and should have the right not to meet people they don't want to god forbid that would ever change.

over a year ago

A few

By *laqgrapeMan
over a year ago

Sanderstead

Best thing is to try and go out to parties clubs and socials use this site as a platform as you can see the ratios are not in single guys favour women can pick whoever they choose and drop anyone when they find a better guy and the better thing about going out to clubs/parties/socials is you get to meet people profiles can be decieving tbh

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Thread lasted longer than the op lol gotta love fab!!

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

i don't give my number out to anyone

I have changed my mind on meeting due to their attitude, needy texts, little in common, bit controlling before even meeting

over a year ago

"i don't give my number out to anyone

I have changed my mind on meeting due to their attitude, needy texts, little in common, bit controlling before even meeting"

All of those have applied when I've been considering meets.

Post new Message to Thread