Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Hello beautiful people of fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi peeps,

Im AJ, and I'm new on the site and new to the lifestyle in general. Just moved to Bath recently and looking to explore more and get to know some wonderful people.

Posted in another thread about profile advice and hopefully its improved, but if you fancy a look and have any suggestions do get in touch!

Cheers guys! Hope everyone is enjoying the sun

AJ

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I hope that you enjoy your stay with us.

over a year ago

Thank you

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

I never saw the previous profile but will try and help.

You have said you're shy, twice in both paragraphs, only needs quoting once, if at all. How do you think shy comes across to some women on here ?

What new 'kinks' tell them as your interests logged aren't particularly kinky (apart from spanking).

Think about what attracts a woman's attention, humour and intelligence for starters. Does that shine through in your profile?

You've put in reason why you can't accommodate and age ranges. The pictures aren't inspiring but they're not terrible either. So not all bad news

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Hi and welcome x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi peeps,

Im AJ, and I'm new on the site and new to the lifestyle in general. Just moved to Bath recently and looking to explore more and get to know some wonderful people.

Posted in another thread about profile advice and hopefully its improved, but if you fancy a look and have any suggestions do get in touch!

AJ"

Enjoy the swinging site and hi and welcome

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/06/19 21:03:56]

over a year ago

"Hi peeps,

AJ

Enjoy the swinging site and hi and welcome "

thank you for your comments earlier and for welcoming me!

over a year ago

"Hi and welcome x"

Hello and thank you!

over a year ago

"I never saw the previous profile but will try and help.

You have said you're shy, twice in both paragraphs, only needs quoting once, if at all. How do you think shy comes across to some women on here ?

What new 'kinks' tell them as your interests logged aren't particularly kinky (apart from spanking).

Think about what attracts a woman's attention, humour and intelligence for starters. Does that shine through in your profile?

You've put in reason why you can't accommodate and age ranges. The pictures aren't inspiring but they're not terrible either. So not all bad news

"

Thanks for the constructive comments. Yes, I can see that shy would come across as not desirable to a lot of women. I will think about it, as I'm not really shy, but more hesitant to initiate a conversation as I don't like intruding or pushing. But, I will rephrase that better.

Again for that matter, I particularly dislike touting my own horn saying I've got a gsoh or that I'm educated, well read and intelligent. I think these things should come across during conversation or meeting rather than my own words praising myself.

Doesn't bode well for me I guess!

Also for kinks, well spotted. I'll think it through and make some changes.

What would an inspiring picture look like? I know I don't look like a Greek god what would help ?

Thanks for all the input ?? its very helpful.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Thanks for the constructive comments. Yes, I can see that shy would come across as not desirable to a lot of women. I will think about it, as I'm not really shy, but more hesitant to initiate a conversation as I don't like intruding or pushing. But, I will rephrase that better.

Again for that matter, I particularly dislike touting my own horn saying I've got a gsoh or that I'm educated, well read and intelligent. I think these things should come across during conversation or meeting rather than my own words praising myself.

What would an inspiring picture look like? I know I don't look like a Greek god what would help ?

Thanks for all the input ?? its very helpful. "

This is personality more in this comment than your profile, although it's easier to express in a conversation.

Unfortunately you do have to sell yourself on here, plenty of guys do and they get the meets.

You don't have to show your full face but some slight image would help get meets, remember ladies do like a nice bum

Best profile or most memorable was a poem, self deprecating, witty and intelligent that guy got a lot of interest. When it's quoted 'thinking outside of the box' he certainly did.

Check out other guys profiles, get ideas a great profile takes time to construct and I use that word purposely build it over time, keep improving it and you will eventually get someone attention

Good luck Op

over a year ago

Thanks for all the input ?? its very helpful.

This is personality more in this comment than your profile, although it's easier to express in a conversation.

Unfortunately you do have to sell yourself on here, plenty of guys do and they get the meets.

You don't have to show your full face but some slight image would help get meets, remember ladies do like a nice bum

Best profile or most memorable was a poem, self deprecating, witty and intelligent that guy got a lot of interest. When it's quoted 'thinking outside of the box' he certainly did.

Check out other guys profiles, get ideas a great profile takes time to construct and I use that word purposely build it over time, keep improving it and you will eventually get someone attention

Good luck Op "

Thanks again! I agree I will work on my profile and try to improve over time

Your comments were all helpful. Cheers

Post new Message to Thread