Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Hey everyone!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been on this site for a while but never actually posted anything in the forums before so I thought a post in the introductions would be a good place to start!

I go by Q on Fab, I'm a Dutch/American student doing an international business degree.

I'd be happy to answer any questions and would love to know what you guys think of my profile.

Any tips would be great as I've chatted to lots of people but unfortunately never managed to meet any from here yet

Happy fabbing to you all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Welcome to the forum.

Tips for the profile:

1) are you sure you'd be happy to meet a 99 year old woman? What can you offer them that others can't?

2) you're straight yet your profile says you're looking for TVs/TS. You do realise that most, even though they can be really convincing, are actually men dressed in women's clothes? Unless they are post-op, with male parts removed and female parts created. But those are rare.

Happy fabbing.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Good pictures as they show a bit of personality

Glad to see no cock pictures either another plus in my book.

Banter is a dodgy word, it can be seen as a laddish thing, a bit immature, I'd suggest changing it but then it could be my age.

Looking for TV's is not 'straight' fun, as previous poster has said, its bi curious we are guys under the makeup

Absolutely sort out your age range.

It's a short profile but it can be, if the pictures are good and personality driven.

Good luck Op

over a year ago

Hi there, thanks for tips!

I've taken them on board and changed parts of my profile

over a year ago

Hey there thanks for the tips!

I've changed my profile with those tips in mind