Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Lingerie and heels

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I’ve been an occasional attendant at Clublinger in Mile End, London for a couple of years now and it’s always been a fun night out.

It’s not for most guys on here I guess who are fans of femininity but it occurs to me that there are a few girls that are just starting to dress, have a love of lingerie and heels who might be looking for a safe/ discrete place where they can show off their collection of lingerie.

With that in mind, I recommend Clublinger.

It takes place the first Thursday of every month and is a friendly and relaxed place where you could do anything from chill out at the bar in your sluttiest lingerie or if the mood takes you “explore” more in the play area at the back.

It is a well known gay venue but this night isn’t just got gay men.

It does however have a strict-ish policy asking guys to wear street/everyday clothes or lingerie (basques, fishnets, stockings, suspenders, bras, heels, panties, camisoles etc). No makeup, wigs or women’s clothes.

It doesn’t welcome women unfortunately.

My first experience of going to the club was amazing and it eventually lead me to experiment more with dressing.

I’ll be honest, not may people know about it and the “regulars” who are all lovely aren’t exactly my type. But hey, where else can a girl show off her passion for lingerie without having to transform into Priya and just hangout and maybe even get lucky with a guy or two

Gay guys, straight guys, and all those in between are all welcome, come in street clothes and change, come to admire, come to indulge, totally up to you.

I think it’s a hidden gem and great fun.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

That sounds great.

By *eet The FlintstonesCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

It sounds like a good evening, maybe my boys should go but would they be OK in nighties and stockings

Post new Message to Thread