Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Profile help

Jump to newest

By *iker2801 OP   Man
over a year ago

There and about

Hi everyone, welcome back...

Its really hard to keep away from this lifestyle. I've been on here number of times. Some of them more successful than others...

Any advice on my profile please? Constructive feedback always welcome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

UK

It needs a good proof read. There’s a lot of careless mistakes.

By *iker2801 OP   Man
over a year ago

There and about

I will run it through spell checker. English not being my first language I expected some mistakes... Any help with correction highly appreciated

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You're saying you've been here before, yet make typical single guys mistakes. Like not have a variety of pics on your profile - please don't put cock pic in your public section (even though you say you're bi-curious), but do work on a variety of body shots. What's with that green slob on your profile pic???

Profile text is a list of 'I want', rather than 'what I can offer to my potential meet'.

Why would any woman be interested in introducing you to the club scene? Especially someone you have never met before? I personally would not take someone new to a club as I'd have no guarantee there'd be chemistry, I'd be stuck with that person all night and what if they make an idiot of themselves there? Unfortunately, it did happen to me...

So the advice re clubs is: research clubs near you, find one you like, check their website for requirements for single guys and attend one night. Put your big boy pants on, don't wait for anyone to hold your hand.

If you think it might be easier, get involved in the forum about the event you're planning to go to at the club. Then you'd be able to see who else is going and might be able to arrange to meet them in the club.

Last but not least: good luck getting any message from a woman or a couple (though it does happen), but I don't think one with your chosen code word, to prove they read your profile, is likely to happen.

Anyway, happy fabbing.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

If you have a professional job, I'd expect you to be able to spell the word.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Proffesioanal ! Wonder what the anal part of the job entails ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m looking on feedback from my profile as well, as I seem to be not having any luck.

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

UK

"I’m looking on feedback from my profile as well, as I seem to be not having any luck."

It’s bland and has nothing at all to make you stand out from the crowd

By *iker2801 OP   Man
over a year ago

There and about

Thank you for your feedback... I'll update my profile shortly... Had a good response, there was one or two that tought they know everything. Probably tried to help out but instead of being constructive just pointed fingers out being sarcastic.

All I learned is that from the amount of personalities and characteristics everyone will find something for themselves... Without being judged and finger pointed...Different people are attracted to and pay attention to different things on the profile. At the end it's all about fun...

Thank you for your time and support

Post new Message to Thread