Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Back again and after advice

Jump to newest

By *andare69 OP   Man
over a year ago

worcestershire

Hi all fabbers.

I am back after around 2 years away and I am looking to just chat atm, can any women take a look at my profile and tell me what I am doing wrong as I am rarely even getting a message back and I am being polite and uncreepy lol.

Any advice greatly received

Dandare

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

Hi all fabbers.

I am back after around 2 years away and I am looking to just chat atm, can any women take a look at my profile and tell me what I am doing wrong as I am rarely even getting a message back and I am being polite and uncreepy lol.

Dandare"

Got to ask, what profile?

By *andare69 OP   Man
over a year ago

worcestershire

So are you saying I need to add some more info? Thanks for the reply by the way

over a year ago

Normally, when looking for playmates, I wouldn't have gotten as far as the text as you have no public pics but luckily there wasn't really any text either

By *andare69 OP   Man
over a year ago

worcestershire

"Normally, when looking for playmates, I wouldn't have gotten as far as the text as you have no public pics but luckily there wasn't really any text either "
ok I will post some more pics, I don't want to show my face as I need to be discreet. Is dick pics acceptable or does that out people off?

over a year ago

"So are you saying I need to add some more info? Thanks for the reply by the way "

If we were looking for a single guy looking for free sex, and came across a 'profile' of seven words and two of them are 'message me' we would completely ignore it. We would assume that the guy thinks he doesn't need to put any effort in to get free sex back.

Maybe you should rethink your efforts?

over a year ago

"

Hi all fabbers.

Dandare"

No pics . No text . Not a good starting point mate

By *andare69 OP   Man
over a year ago

worcestershire

"So are you saying I need to add some more info? Thanks for the reply by the way

If we were looking for a single guy looking for free sex, and came across a 'profile' of seven words and two of them are 'message me' we would completely ignore it. We would assume that the guy thinks he doesn't need to put any effort in to get free sex back.

Maybe you should rethink your efforts?"

I really didn't think I would get anybody looking and just thought I would do all the messaging but now that you've said that I will improve my profile tonight. Thanks

over a year ago

"Normally, when looking for playmates, I wouldn't have gotten as far as the text as you have no public pics but luckily there wasn't really any text either ok I will post some more pics, I don't want to show my face as I need to be discreet. Is dick pics acceptable or does that out people off?

"

You don't have to post face or dick pics... They are just a small portion of your body, no?

over a year ago

"Normally, when looking for playmates, I wouldn't have gotten as far as the text as you have no public pics but luckily there wasn't really any text either ok I will post some more pics, I don't want to show my face as I need to be discreet. Is dick pics acceptable or does that out people off?

You don't have to post face or dick pics... They are just a small portion of your body, no? "

mines actually a big portion

over a year ago

You don't have to post face or dick pics... They are just a small portion of your body, no? mines actually a big portion "

Cheeky! Your bum is a nice portion btw

over a year ago

You don't have to post face or dick pics... They are just a small portion of your body, no? mines actually a big portion

Cheeky! Your bum is a nice portion btw "

you flatterer you

By *andare69 OP   Man
over a year ago

worcestershire

You don't have to post face or dick pics... They are just a small portion of your body, no? mines actually a big portion

Cheeky! Your bum is a nice portion btw "

Get a room you two hahahaha

over a year ago

Get a room you two hahahaha "

over a year ago

Get a room you two hahahaha "

Post new Message to Thread