Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Tips for a newbie?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking for any profile help etc, feel free to take a look and tell me what you think. Slate away, I don't care

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

UK

Better than most but your age will work against you. Still, plenty of women and couples on here that do like younger guys. Focus on them!

More photos will always be a good thing and a bit more substance to the profile text will help you stand out!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Better than most but your age will work against you. Still, plenty of women and couples on here that do like younger guys. Focus on them!

More photos will always be a good thing and a bit more substance to the profile text will help you stand out! "

Yeah I’d say the same about your age unfortunately but it’s not the worst I’ve seen

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man
over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

"Looking for any profile help etc, feel free to take a look and tell me what you think. Slate away, I don't care "

Take some more photos. Make sure they are good quality, and have a good variety.

You need to use the text portion to really sell yourself. Inject some personality in there, and give them a reason to want to talk to you.

Men out number women 100:1, so the competition is *ahem* stiff. You need to make sure your profile stands out from all the rest.

over a year ago

"Better than most but your age will work against you. Still, plenty of women and couples on here that do like younger guys. Focus on them!

More photos will always be a good thing and a bit more substance to the profile text will help you stand out! "

Thanks for the help! Seems I definitely need more photos, that’s what everyone has said. Thanks

over a year ago

More photos will always be a good thing and a bit more substance to the profile text will help you stand out!

Yeah I’d say the same about your age unfortunately but it’s not the worst I’ve seen "

Okay thanks for the help

over a year ago

"Looking for any profile help etc, feel free to take a look and tell me what you think. Slate away, I don't care

Take some more photos. Make sure they are good quality, and have a good variety.

You need to use the text portion to really sell yourself. Inject some personality in there, and give them a reason to want to talk to you.

Men out number women 100:1, so the competition is *ahem* stiff. You need to make sure your profile stands out from all the rest."

Lol thanks. That’s really useful to know.

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Hello OP.

Firstly, you will need to accept some facts. Some people on here will have zero interest in meeting with you simply because of your age. There is nothing you can do about it, so don't fret. Concentrate on finding the people that would like to meet a young man like you. Refine your search by ticking the "I must match their age requirements too" box. Also refine your search by age distance etc.

Once you have those search results READ their profiles. It's such basic advice but so few follow it. Don't bother messaging those whose profile you don't meet. If it says they are looking for a bi guy, or a chubby guy, that's not you so don't waste your time or theirs.

Now, providing you have sent a message that will entice them to look further they will 99% of the time look at your profile before responding. So now you have to sell yourself. Quite frankly the basic nature of your current profile won't impress anyone. It says nothing whatsoever about why people might want to meet with you, what you offer etc and all it basically says is 'get in touch with me'.

Your profile couldn't sell a Big Mac to a starving man, so it's not going to sell you to prospective meets. Write something about you, what you have to offer, what your limits are etc. Basically - make people interested in you.

Put on some more pics. Face pics are best, cock pics are generally not required in your public profile. Anything in between is great.

However your profile is not everything. Get involved with the forums, get involved in the chatroom too. Then get off the site and meet people socially or try a club.

Good luck.

Post new Message to Thread