Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Help with first meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all, I have not managaged to get a meet from this site yet. Please can some one give me some advice about getting a meet and maybe whats wrong with my profile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittlekinkCouple
over a year ago

Yarm

More pictures and more information

By *weetandHungMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Maybe try going to social events or organised events in your area OP, its hard for single guys, ratio is huge men to women also

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman
over a year ago

Pontypridd

"Maybe try going to social events or organised events in your area OP, its hard for single guys, ratio is huge men to women also

Hi mate thank you for replying, I here most of these social events are weekends only ?

I sadly work every weekend.

Unless there are mid week ones ? "

Yes, there are sometimes. Also keep an eye out for socials in Pontypridd, Swansea and Bridgend. They occasionally have mid week socials. It’s worth considering taking some time off to attend on a weekend as it will help you get verified and started.

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman
over a year ago

Pontypridd

You have an empty profile with a generic torso pic. Do you think that represents what you have to offer? You need to sell yourself and what you can offer. Do some tasteful pics and take a look at profiles of successful guys here. Make an effort to out do them. Then attend socials and clubs as they will help hugely.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm sorry, but what profile, OP??? Have a look at my profile, there are some links to forum threads with great advice for single guys. Read, adjust your expectations and work on your nearly non-existing profile, and maybe you'll get some success. Just remember that, for some, your age will be against you.

By *weetandHungMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Maybe try going to social events or organised events in your area OP, its hard for single guys, ratio is huge men to women also

Hi mate thank you for replying, I here most of these social events are weekends only ?

I sadly work every weekend.

Unless there are mid week ones ? "

Hi mate, how about clubs that are close by you, its q scary thought yes, i been there and done it and trust me its a great experience.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm sorry, but what profile, OP??? Have a look at my profile, there are some links to forum threads with great advice for single guys. Read, adjust your expectations and work on your nearly non-existing profile, and maybe you'll get some success. Just remember that, for some, your age will be against you.

Hi thank you for replying, yeah your profile is very well put together fair play. Though I ain’t been here long. Being tied up with my job at weekends it’s difficult to attend the Social evenings though I know a mistress from South Wales who is dying to take me to a social night to which I can’t wait neither it’s just my job. Thank you for your advice and I hope your knee is better "

Thank you, I was replying to the OP (original poster, the person who started this thread), not to you. You seem to have hijacked his thread, and think people are replying to you when they are not.

I can understand work can be an issue for people but you're certainly not required to put your face photo on your profile. There are many successful guys on here who do not have their face pic on show. But anyway, it is your profile, you make it what you want to make it, and then either reap the rewards or not. Good luck. And next time, start your own thread rather than hijacking someone else's.

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Hello OP

Firstly, you will need to accept some facts. Some people on here will have zero interest in meeting with you simply because of your age. There is nothing you can do about it, so don't fret. Concentrate on finding the people that would like to meet a young man like you. Refine your search by ticking the "I must match their age requirements too" box. Also refine your search by age, distance etc.

Once you have those search results READ their profiles. It's such basic advice but so few follow it. Don't bother messaging those whose profile you don't meet. If it says they are looking for a bi guy, or a chubby guy, that's not you so don't waste your time or theirs.

Now, providing you have sent a message that will entice them to look further they will 99% of the time look at your profile before responding. So now you have to sell yourself. Quite frankly the 12 words you have managed to write on your profile won't impress anyone.

Your profile couldn't sell a Big Mac to a starving man, so it's not going to sell you to prospective meets. Write something about you, what you have to offer, what your limits are etc. Basically - make people interested in you.

Put on some pics. Face pics are best, cock pics are generally not required in your public profile. Anything in between is great.

However your profile is not everything. Get involved with the forums, get involved in the chatroom too. Then get off the site and meet people socially or try a club.

Good luck.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"I'm sorry, but what profile, OP??? Have a look at my profile, there are some links to forum threads with great advice for single guys. Read, adjust your expectations and work on your nearly non-existing profile, and maybe you'll get some success. Just remember that, for some, your age will be against you.

Hi thank you for replying, yeah your profile is very well put together fair play. Though I ain’t been here long. Being tied up with my job at weekends it’s difficult to attend the Social evenings though I know a mistress from South Wales who is dying to take me to a social night to which I can’t wait neither it’s just my job. Thank you for your advice and I hope your knee is better

Thank you, I was replying to the OP (original poster, the person who started this thread), not to you. You seem to have hijacked his thread, and think people are replying to you when they are not.

I can understand work can be an issue for people but you're certainly not required to put your face photo on your profile. There are many successful guys on here who do not have their face pic on show. But anyway, it is your profile, you make it what you want to make it, and then either reap the rewards or not. Good luck. And next time, start your own thread rather than hijacking someone else's. "

Give the guy a break, it's his first time using the forums.

Post new Message to Thread