Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Submissive

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So my queen wants me to dominate her and she wants to be my submissive! Any help or advice about this would help us! But shes going to be waiting at home on the living room floor blindfolded and cuffed ready to suck my thick throbbing cock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was very fortunate to have my own fem "sub" FB for a couple of years - she had just two go areas and several "she must have" kinks - one of which was being slave girl to my needs when we met.

Her role playing was to say the least extreme and school uniforms came into it - se hers submissiveness cantered around discipline and mild. yet form punishment of the spanking version - nowt violent or vicious - her kink was - be on the bad face down arse up in uniform, panties off and hair in pigtails - her turn on was being rimmed by "sir" and then pissed on, prior to being fucked whilst she still had panties on

Throughout our many sessions this way, she would never speak other than whimper every now and then, that was same when we introduced other men and the odd other women into out sex den

Fun whilst it lasted till she moved abroad grrrrrrrr

JP

over a year ago

Don't do it. ...you obviously haven't a clue

over a year ago

"Don't do it. ...you obviously haven't a clue "

Loooooooool sorry man

over a year ago

Let her be comfortable and maybe reserve the enjoyment?

Do not judge her but let her know that you’re need (remember this is hers also actually) to be met. I also recommend teasing the fuck out of her.

Gently slap her where she is wet and con-Sis-tent-Lynne make her beg. And if she sees you getting satisfaction out it too she might explode by the time you get to pentetrate.

All in the mind haha

over a year ago

"Let her be comfortable and maybe reserve the enjoyment?

Do not judge her but let her know that you’re need (remember this is hers also actually) to be met. I also recommend teasing the fuck out of her.

Gently slap her where she is wet and con-Sis-tent-Lynne make her beg. And if she sees you getting satisfaction out it too she might explode by the time you get to pentetrate.

All in the mind haha "

**Consistently

Don’t know who the fuck that Lynne Woman is ??

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks very much for this guys!! We obviously have done the norm which is getting tied up etc blindfolded until just before she cums etc

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

i could not dom a lady . but would luv a lady to domme me

Post new Message to Thread