Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any suggestions/advice?

How is put what I'm thinking into words has never been a strong point of mine lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Did you tick all interests because you have genuine interest in all? Even swapping your partner?

You are a single straight male but are verified by a male. Perhaps go bi curious.

Age interest 18-99 makes some people think you are lazy.

A few minor grammar errors in profile but it's not terrible by any stretch.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Paragraph or two wouldn't go amiss. More pictures and better quality, not everyone wants or can show their face but it would help. Maybe keep those in your friends only and put that within your profile so they know if there is a connection, a friend request will reveal more about you.

I don't like cock pictures, so it's a from me

over a year ago

"Did you tick all interests because you have genuine interest in all? Even swapping your partner?

You are a single straight male but are verified by a male. Perhaps go bi curious.

Age interest 18-99 makes some people think you are lazy.

A few minor grammar errors in profile but it's not terrible by any stretch. "

Yeah I see what you mean, bit confusing. The verification was for an mmf but she never verified lol. Cheers for pointing out

over a year ago

"Paragraph or two wouldn't go amiss. More pictures and better quality, not everyone wants or can show their face but it would help. Maybe keep those in your friends only and put that within your profile so they know if there is a connection, a friend request will reveal more about you.

I don't like cock pictures, so it's a from me "

Dick pics I think on profiles are a bit seedy...exchanging pics is different. I'll get some more descriptions down then...thanks for advice...when I've sorted it ill let you know and see what you think that time if ok?

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Paragraph or two wouldn't go amiss. More pictures and better quality, not everyone wants or can show their face but it would help. Maybe keep those in your friends only and put that within your profile so they know if there is a connection, a friend request will reveal more about you.

I don't like cock pictures, so it's a from me

Dick pics I think on profiles are a bit seedy...exchanging pics is different. I'll get some more descriptions down then...thanks for advice...when I've sorted it ill let you know and see what you think that time if ok?"

Actually gets annoying when you give advice and it's not taken up, so I'd love to read your new Profile. Let me know and I'll certainly be hoping all the advice you've been given has helped

Post new Message to Thread