Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Advice please

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys, I previously had a profile on here with my wife but she wanted to take a step back and I wanted to do something different from the standard swing thing.

Just wondered if you fab folks could run a finger over my profile and see if it reads ok, appears honest and sincere and is clear what I am on here for.

It was much easier to write as a swinging couple, especially as it was about pushing sexual boundaries and far more mainstream than what's on offer now.

Thanks in advance, brutally honest is what I'm hoping for so no holding back x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman
over a year ago

Pontypridd

It’s unclear what you are looking for. Sexual partners? Women to massage? Can you accommodate? And travel? Are you seeking groups, couples , singles?

Your pics are nice, apart from the one that’s so hot I had to fab it x

over a year ago

"It’s unclear what you are looking for. Sexual partners? Women to massage? Can you accommodate? And travel? Are you seeking groups, couples , singles?

Your pics are nice, apart from the one that’s so hot I had to fab it x"

Haha, thank you so much, I will give it a re-write once the kids are in bed. And now I'm off to snoop your profile and see which one you fabbed x

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

"It’s unclear what you are looking for. Sexual partners? Women to massage? Can you accommodate? And travel? Are you seeking groups, couples , singles?

Your pics are nice, apart from the one that’s so hot I had to fab it x"

Great profile come join us

over a year ago

Your pics are nice, apart from the one that’s so hot I had to fab it x

Great profile come join us"

Haha, hot tub?

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Do you have any qualifications regarding the massage?

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

I am very intrigued by yoni massage.

As a lady that finds it very hard to orgasm on meets without toys, I would love to try it.

over a year ago

Yes I do, I have an internationally recognised certification and am working toward a diploma, the problem being that the majority of qualifications are now theory based, hence wishing to broaden my 'hands on' experience before making a change of career into it full time.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Yes I do, I have an internationally recognised certification and am working toward a diploma, the problem being that the majority of qualifications are now theory based, hence wishing to broaden my 'hands on' experience before making a change of career into it full time."

Post new Message to Thread