Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

First impressions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m finding it extremely hard to meet any lady on this??? Frustrating. Being ignored and blocked all over the place. Any advice?? God all I want is good sex like????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Lol. Not surprised there are no replies too. Ignorance continues ??????

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Give people a chance to reply. This is a forum where if the title is interesting people may look at it.

If they look at it they may or may not respond

It's not an instant chat with instant replies

over a year ago

Thanks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The first thing many of us do before opening a message is take a look at the profile of the sender.

If it's an appealing profile with some nice photos and something good to read.. then the sender may get a reply.

If the message has been deleted then its in fab FAQs that sender needs to take that as a no.

Or maybe you need to look at the type of 1st message you send?

Anyway good luck op

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"The first thing many of us do before opening a message is take a look at the profile of the sender.

If it's an appealing profile with some nice photos and something good to read.. then the sender may get a reply.

If the message has been deleted then its in fab FAQs that sender needs to take that as a no.

Or maybe you need to look at the type of 1st message you send?

Anyway good luck op"

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Well your profile is very bland and as you've stated ya just want sex. But please do remember this is a swingers site not instafuck.

And if you don't appeal to anyone then they owe you nothing.

over a year ago

Thanks all. I’m gone from a relationship with full on sex to now single with nothing. Even my hand has a headache at times lol. Frustrated is putting it lightly. On this a year yes. But only really using this recently. Times are hard. Literally

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Thanks all. I’m gone from a relationship with full on sex to now single with nothing. Even my hand has a headache at times lol. Frustrated is putting it lightly. On this a year yes. But only really using this recently. Times are hard. Literally "

What we're your expectations when you joined?

over a year ago

Fuckbuddy I suppose

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Thanks all. I’m gone from a relationship with full on sex to now single with nothing. Even my hand has a headache at times lol. Frustrated is putting it lightly. On this a year yes. But only really using this recently. Times are hard. Literally "

Your issue is that you're literally thinking with your dick, women are not here to be a cum deposit for horny men who just want to get their dick wet.

You give no indication that you actually even care who you fuck, just that you're desperate for a shag. This is a swingers site, not a site for an easy lay.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Having no public pics will do you no favours.

over a year ago

Noted thanks all

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

Sorry, nothing in your profile that would entice me to meet. Your just fuck and throw, and no woman would want that. Sorry

By *stwoCouple
over a year ago

anywhere

Grammar and spelling is a real turn off.

By *tormchasingCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Lol. Not surprised there are no replies too. Ignorance continues ??????"

You might have answered your own question posting this so soon after your original post. Pushy, desperate and/or aggressive people will not fare well on this site. Good luck.

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman
over a year ago

Pontypridd

This is a swingers site not a sex site. Other sites may be better suited to your clearly immediate needs.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Thanks all. I’m gone from a relationship with full on sex to now single with nothing. Even my hand has a headache at times lol. Frustrated is putting it lightly. On this a year yes. But only really using this recently. Times are hard. Literally

Your issue is that you're literally thinking with your dick, women are not here to be a cum deposit for horny men who just want to get their dick wet.

You give no indication that you actually even care who you fuck, just that you're desperate for a shag. This is a swingers site, not a site for an easy lay."

^^^Absolutely this! No wonder your not getting favourable responses, I would stay clear of anyone like this

over a year ago

Computer says nooooooo

By *unsexual MemelordWoman
over a year ago

Midlothian

"Computer says nooooooo"

*cough*

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

OP, you seem arrogant, rude, agressive and entitled. Profile aside, your first two posts on this thread have shown you in a such a negative light, your chances of actualy meeting someone here are now almost zero.

I'm not sure that you have the right mindset for swinging. Perhaps an instany fuck site might suit your needs better, or a professional sex worker.

over a year ago

"Lol. Not surprised there are no replies too. Ignorance continues ??????

OP, you seem arrogant, rude, agressive and entitled. Profile aside, your first two posts on this thread have shown you in a such a negative light, your chances of actualy meeting someone here are now almost zero.

I'm not sure that you have the right mindset for swinging. Perhaps an instany fuck site might suit your needs better, or a professional sex worker."

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Well your profile is very bland and as you've stated ya just want sex. But please do remember this is a swingers site not instafuck.

And if you don't appeal to anyone then they owe you nothing. "

I was thinking of how best to describe the profile, bland is good. It wouldn't get my juices flowing.

Good luck OP

over a year ago

You've titled this thread 'first impressions' and your first two posts on it will have given many the impression that you are impatient, arrogant and with a sense of entitlement.

I dread to think what you're putting in your messages.

over a year ago

A right good going over

Think il pass.

OP.

Do yourself a favour scrub the whole profile and start again.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"Lol. Not surprised there are no replies too. Ignorance continues ??????

I'm not sure that you have the right mindset for swinging. Perhaps an instany fuck site might suit your needs better, or a professional sex worker."

totally agree with what Lisa said.

over a year ago

"A right good going over

Think il pass.

OP.

Do yourself a favour scrub the whole profile and start again."

Or don't start again.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"A right good going over

Think il pass.

OP.

Do yourself a favour scrub the whole profile and start again.

Or don't start again. "

No start again please. At least I know where you stand and hopefully it's far away from me.

Good anyhoo

over a year ago

Sounds like you have an attitude problem there by the content of this post. Bad attitudes don't attract people you know.

By *oelDorianMan
over a year ago

vanaheim

Well I looked at your profile OP and it seems like a sense of entitlement is there with a lack of pictures and even from your first 2 posts on this thread seem very impatient and arrogant you need to step back and actually think. This isn't an instashag site as many other have said you might have to delete and restart your profile again as probably a lot of people who have seen this post or received some of your messages have seen you in a bad light

over a year ago

Your profile reads like you're desperate and what you've posted on this thread you come across as entitled.

Neither traits are attractive.

Sin.

over a year ago

Why you wont be successful here i feel!

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

...and gone...

over a year ago

Everytime I read these threads, and see the OP UNLOS after a day or two, in my head I'm singing 'another one bites the dust'

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Everytime I read these threads, and see the OP UNLOS after a day or two, in my head I'm singing 'another one bites the dust' "

...but inevitably will return under a new guise with an equally crap profile!

over a year ago

"Everytime I read these threads, and see the OP UNLOS after a day or two, in my head I'm singing 'another one bites the dust'

...but inevitably will return under a new guise with an equally crap profile!"

Post new Message to Thread