Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

How hard is it to meet people

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been a member here about 5 months and not had a single meet, fair enough I go for weeks without logging in but I am just bad at selling myself.

I have a high IQ but find it hard to write anything but a list of good things, the same happens to my friends outside of the net the first step is the hardest but anyone who gets through that is friends for life!

Blah blah just wondering since I have sent many winks or messages and had about 2 rejections outright but 99% just not get back to me at all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

your a single male on a site that has thousands you need to put in the leg work on a site like this you need to stand out from the crowd and be unique.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your profile "sells" you. Nice you have a face pic up. A body shot may help, but the truth of the matter is your age will be a barrier for some and your sexuality also.

When I was meeting I didn't expect to be inundated because I'm a size 22, black Domme over 50. The fact I had more offers than I could handle is by-the-by...it's about managing expectations.

Contact prople who are looking for you, not just prople you like the look of, if that makes sense, and good luck.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good advice above and I would suggest adding some more pics to your profile. Good luck.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Dont see what iq has to do with it, the cleverest man i know on here sells himself fine...by being himself and doing what works out there.

Ssdly there is no magic formula, as others have said, you get out of the site what you put into it...

Post new Message to Thread