Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Married men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are married men looking to play alone welcome on the site?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes, everyone who's polite and respectful is welcome on fab.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes. It will be a positive for some people and a negative to others. As long as you are open about it.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Yes,just not everyone will want to meet them.However plenty do.

Miss

By *aturedisgracefully!!Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

"Are married men looking to play alone welcome on the site?"

Are you looking for a 'buddy', or are you asking for yourself?

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Of course, I get a few messaging me, they get ignored, however some in here don't care so enjoy yourself

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just asking for a buddy

By *k197Man
over a year ago

wymondham

Always been honest and upfront about it and always polite but for every 10 messages I send 1 might reply. Mostly my messages are complimenting ladies or couples on their pictures or replying to a status they have posted and it's unbelievable how many people can't even be bothered to just acknowledge the compliment and either just delete it or block me. So while I agree that a married cheater like me should be honest and upfront it doesn't do me any favours.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

all are welcome providing they are respectful but as not all will consider a married playing alone I would say always read the profile carefully and if it says "NO Married" or similar then respect that and dont "chance" a message

By *k197Man
over a year ago

wymondham

"all are welcome providing they are respectful but as not all will consider a married playing alone I would say always read the profile carefully and if it says "NO Married" or similar then respect that and dont "chance" a message "

Always read the profile first as I completely agree if it says no married then there is no point wasting my time sending a message and their time deleting it.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"all are welcome providing they are respectful but as not all will consider a married playing alone I would say always read the profile carefully and if it says "NO Married" or similar then respect that and dont "chance" a message "

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Yes, in general everyone is welcome. However, be aware that some people won't want to meet with you because of your circumstances. Be honest and let them decide.

over a year ago

I think you need to be very upfront about it from the beginning. The people you may meet need to be given the choice before hand and not when an angry wife arrives at the door

By *kmygfCouple
over a year ago

Warwickshire

We prefer married men. They tend to be more discrete and just want to get down to business

By *hane1000 ABCMan
over a year ago

Taunton

I've had no luck, as has been said most don't seem to go for married men,or those in a relationship.

By *lirty_dirtyCouple
over a year ago

Lingfield

We prefer married guys, less hassle. They just want discreet easy fun, the same as us!

By *aturedisgracefully!!Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

"Just asking for a buddy "

Really??

Why can't he ask himself?

Just curious.

By *ralextacyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Yes, everyone who's polite and respectful is welcome on fab. "

Couldn't agree more with this!

By *picy2Couple
over a year ago

essex

"We prefer married guys, less hassle. They just want discreet easy fun, the same as us!"

We are the same

over a year ago

"We prefer married guys, less hassle. They just want discreet easy fun, the same as us!

We are the same "

*zero judging attached to this post *

Don't you feel sorry for his Mrs?

By *lirty_dirtyCouple
over a year ago

Lingfield

"We prefer married guys, less hassle. They just want discreet easy fun, the same as us!

We are the same

Don't you feel sorry for his Mrs?"

Nope.

By *ertsguy2000Man
over a year ago

hertford

Married ladies playing away on this site too..... just balancing things up....

I have no issue with either

HG

over a year ago

The two people I have met from here have met me because I am married, not in spite of. Plenty either prefer it because it is less hassle knowing you are discrete, but there's also an added level of naughtiness. I'm just open about it as soon as I message someone and accept that most will just end it there.

By *ngelina4uWoman
over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

Everyone is welcome but you will find some won't meet you because of your situation. If that frustrates you then you have a problem but if you go with those that do you will be ok.

over a year ago

"We prefer married guys, less hassle. They just want discreet easy fun, the same as us!"

Got to agree with that.

By *essica jamiesonWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Always been honest and upfront about it and always polite but for every 10 messages I send 1 might reply. Mostly my messages are complimenting ladies or couples on their pictures or replying to a status they have posted and it's unbelievable how many people can't even be bothered to just acknowledge the compliment and either just delete it or block me. So while I agree that a married cheater like me should be honest and upfront it doesn't do me any favours. "
The thing is you decided to send a compliment, no one is expected to reply! Its not in " fab rules" we must reply to a compliment! Dont expect anything on this site no one has to reply to anything...thats the truth it is how it is!& many females recieve so many msgs it would take them hours to reply so they open and see if it catches their eye if not its closed and u move on! Dont take it personal its fab its not real life!

over a year ago

"Yes, everyone who's polite and respectful is welcome on fab. "

over a year ago

"We prefer married men. They tend to be more discrete and just want to get down to business "

over a year ago

as long as they are open about it yes, most women don’t like to be deceived.

By *RayMan
over a year ago

essex

By *k197Man
over a year ago

wymondham

"Always been honest and upfront about it and always polite but for every 10 messages I send 1 might reply. Mostly my messages are complimenting ladies or couples on their pictures or replying to a status they have posted and it's unbelievable how many people can't even be bothered to just acknowledge the compliment and either just delete it or block me. So while I agree that a married cheater like me should be honest and upfront it doesn't do me any favours. The thing is you decided to send a compliment, no one is expected to reply! Its not in " fab rules" we must reply to a compliment! Dont expect anything on this site no one has to reply to anything...thats the truth it is how it is!& many females recieve so many msgs it would take them hours to reply so they open and see if it catches their eye if not its closed and u move on! Dont take it personal its fab its not real life! "

Thank you for your opinion. I can understand where you are coming from and I guess I just had not thought that attractive ladies and couples on here must get bombarded with hundreds of messages each day (unlike my one in a blue moon which is usually from men trying to convince me I should try bi). So yes I can see why they would not bother to reply. Thank you.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

By *ikerP1000Man
over a year ago

Durham

Sometimes married men might be in the circumstance of having a wife who has gone right off sex for some reason. This happened to me when she went through the change. She was happy for me to play the field so long as she never saw it and Ibrought nothing home.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I’m married and play alone, think it is a great site.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Married men can do what they want on here, as long as they read profiles and don't make contact with those not looking for them!

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Married men can do what they want on here, as long as they read profiles and don't make contact with those not looking for them!"

Unfortunately they do make contact with those who don't wish to meet them then they try and justify it when they get found out. I've met a couple of them for social meets and they admitted being attached. I was bloody furious about being lied to.

By *lovebustyladiesMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Married men can do what they want on here, as long as they read profiles and don't make contact with those not looking for them!

Unfortunately they do make contact with those who don't wish to meet them then they try and justify it when they get found out. I've met a couple of them for social meets and they admitted being attached. I was bloody furious about being lied to. "

Do you didn’t ask them then? If you don’t ask you don’t find out always ask early in in a chat what there status is then ask for there number and call them at random times in the morning n evening if they are single will pick up if they don’t pick up you know they are attached easy peasy just stop talking to them then you won’t have to meet them.... how you got to the meet stage with out asking baffles me..... your not asking enough questions.......

By *OXO2018Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

I’m really surprised about the amount of people saying yes.

Clearly we’ve been looking in the wrong places lol.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Married men can do what they want on here, as long as they read profiles and don't make contact with those not looking for them!

Unfortunately they do make contact with those who don't wish to meet them then they try and justify it when they get found out. I've met a couple of them for social meets and they admitted being attached. I was bloody furious about being lied to.

Do you didn’t ask them then? If you don’t ask you don’t find out always ask early in in a chat what there status is then ask for there number and call them at random times in the morning n evening if they are single will pick up if they don’t pick up you know they are attached easy peasy just stop talking to them then you won’t have to meet them.... how you got to the meet stage with out asking baffles me..... your not asking enough questions......."

I did ask them during chat, and on phone, they lied to me about it, how am I supposed to prove otherwise? Both profiles stated they could accommodate as well. So no need to be baffled about it. Unfortunately I had no way of knowing until they told me the truth. Some are extremely good liars unfortunately. Please don't assume I didn't use due dilligence in both cases, I did as much as possible.

By *atcake1973Man
over a year ago

stoke on Trent

Play alone

Or play together

Or just play with myself

over a year ago

We are the same

Nope. "

Interesting. Say hi x

over a year ago

I make it very clear on my profile that Im married so there is no confusion. Ive found over the years that those I have met prefer someone who will give total discretion. I stay away from profiles that dont seem to want "single guys". I may look at them, hotlist them and Fab pics but dont send winks or messages.

At clubs there seems to be less of an issue. No,one has ever asked my marital status, they are either attracted to me or not.

Even swingers are judgemental of others so its perfectly understandable that some disapprove, just as Im sure non-swingers would judge them if they knew their secret interest.

By *illingVicMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

In that case... howdy neighbour!

over a year ago

It’s a choice thing but I expect people like being told the truth

over a year ago

I am married, and will never hide the fact, if people do not wish to play that is their choice and should be abided by. My circumstances and illness which has left my partner celibate for seven years is why I look and is nobodies problem save mine, but the thread is less dis-heartening than most

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

Do you didn’t ask them then? If you don’t ask you don’t find out always ask early in in a chat what there status is then ask for there number and call them at random times in the morning n evening if they are single will pick up if they don’t pick up you know they are attached easy peasy just stop talking to them then you won’t have to meet them.... how you got to the meet stage with out asking baffles me..... your not asking enough questions......."

I'm as single as they come bu if a guy from fab started ringing me different times of the day I'd probably block him as I'd be thinking he might have potential stalker tendancies

over a year ago

Op u will be judged no matter what your marital status for instance if you can't accommodate must be married ,can't travel ,wife must have the car,can't meet during week,wife and kids need u,can meet weekends wife must be at work you get the just wether your a single or a married guy you'll always get judged rightly or wrongly without the other party actually getting to know you

over a year ago

I’m the same and as honest as I can be had a few meets on last profile but now got to get lucky again

over a year ago

Yes that is your choice

By *lovebustyladiesMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Most of the women on this site are either married or attached hence the cannot accommodate on most of the female profile I check out lol so it’s bit kettle calling the pot black rant over

over a year ago

"Most of the women on this site are either married or attached hence the cannot accommodate on most of the female profile I check out lol so it’s bit kettle calling the pot black rant over "

Also say don't accommodate as a security concern, talk to women before making assumptions.

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple
over a year ago

London

Only if they are honest and only meet people who are cool with it

Pretending to be single and not being single is bad form.

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple
over a year ago

London

"Also say don't accommodate as a security concern, talk to women before making assumptions. "

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman
over a year ago

Pontypridd

I live alone. For safety concerns I will not accommodate until I know a guy. Other women may have family or kids at home all day, or just not want a casual fuck knowing her address. You seem to be very presumptive and judgemental.

over a year ago

"Only if they are honest and only meet people who are cool with it

Pretending to be single and not being single is bad form."

By *irl1234xxxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Most of the women on this site are either married or attached hence the cannot accommodate on most of the female profile I check out lol so it’s bit kettle calling the pot black rant over "

Nope, I’m very single but I have kids and they’d wonder who the strange man is! Plus, no strange men are getting my address any time soon!

Surely that’s just common sense?

over a year ago

What about the blokes who have kids at home...

Yeh.. They tend to get viewed with suspicion. Sexism works both ways.

By *irl1234xxxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"What about the blokes who have kids at home...

Yeh.. They tend to get viewed with suspicion. Sexism works both ways. "

Nope. Sounds very sensible. I wouldn’t go to a guys house anyway but it sounds fair to me if a guy has kids.

over a year ago

"What about the blokes who have kids at home...

Yeh.. They tend to get viewed with suspicion. Sexism works both ways. "

Yes it does, that's why you share your reasons for not accommodating during a social. No obligation to share everything on a public profile.

By *kbull2000Man
over a year ago

Carluke

Lol...a friend I used to meet once described a nightmare in which she was fucking a guy and was disturbed by pounding at her door.

Turned out to be his wife who'd used some app to locate his iPhone.

Horrible experience

By *etsplay200Couple
over a year ago

Hagley

We are the same "

over a year ago

I dislike married men being on this site without the full knowledge of their wife and vice versa.

If you can't communicate fully with your partner about issues in your sex life then it is time to step up and start talking or get the hell out.

There is no excuse for lies and deceit and even less so for dragging others into your deception and games. I always take the part of the injured spouse, they would have every reason to feel deeply betrayed and hurt and I don't want that on my conscience. Neither to I want an angry wife on my doorstep because the day I met him was the day she decided to stick a tracker in his car.

I have not been cheated on nor been a cheater so my view is based entirely on my feeling that personal morality is important and that the swinging lifestyle should be based on honesty between all affected parties.

By *orthEastJohnMan
over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

I'm a married man looking for discrete nsa fun, I have had some luck on here, but as married man, I expected it to be that way and totally respect it if that means for some on here I'm a no go area for them. What's matters on here is treati g each with respect x

By *aling69Man
over a year ago

London

This is a swingers site so we should not judge others, if you do not like it jog on keeping your views to yourself.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/05/19 20:08:58]

By *adylydfordWoman
over a year ago

altinkum

Not always true. I cant accommodate as i have to care for my dad who has dementia. I cant be bringing strangers home it would upset and confuse him. Maybe you shouldnt tar every one with the same brush.

over a year ago

This is why I go to clubs people don’t ask questions.

over a year ago

We are the same

Nope. "

over a year ago

I have chatted to women and when I tell them that I am married I get blocked straight away. Crazy!

By *ickedwillyCouple
over a year ago

Bangor

My wife wouldn’t entertain cheating hubbies

over a year ago

"Just asking for a buddy

Really??

Why can't he ask himself?

Just curious."

Obviously a tongue in cheek question with a bit of light hearted humour. ????

Post new Message to Thread