Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Best approach

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to the scene, when I'm in the club I can work my magic and get what I want. But on here I'm uncertain how to approach. I'm looking predominantly for women, but get contacted by guys with no game. Now I feel like I have no game (uhmm)

What's your advice in approach?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Block guys, read profiles, be prepared for people not to reply, and just be social and polite.

By *he RingmasterMan
over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

[Removed by poster at 05/04/19 14:54:02]

By *he RingmasterMan
over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to the scene, when I'm in the club I can work my magic and get what I want. But on here I'm uncertain how to approach. I'm looking predominantly for women, but get contacted by guys with no game. Now I feel like I have no game (uhmm)

What's your advice in approach?"

I'd probably look at getting game

By *ittleKinksCouple
over a year ago

Reading

If your a single guy who just wants sex but doesn't really enjoy the idea of swinging or being in a swinging relationship it's not gonna be a great site for you.

The chances of you getting a 1 on 1 meet with a single lady are very slim. Theres got to be on average 50 to 100 single guys to every single girl on here.

You may also want to stop thinking of the women as prey, in the wild there's normally few hunters and lots of prey. So here it's the other way round. And the women are very much in control.

If however you enjoy seeing your partner's play with other men you like a woman who plays around and is normally very head strong and enjoy group sex. And also you have no performance issues getting hard Infront of another guy who's standing next to you with an erection then you will be fine :D

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

What is game ? Well hung meat like venison ?

Post new Message to Thread