Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Meets

Jump to newest

By *incsLad92 OP   Man
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Hey lovely people, started off on here with a good start now seems to be slowing down or drying out. I have re-done my profile. Changed pics uploaded new ones. Anybody who can give me a heads up or some excellent advice I would much appreciate

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Way too many cock pics for my liking. Try some pics that are a bit less revealing? Stimulate imagination?

Profile reads ok.

By *incsLad92 OP   Man
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

thank you. What kind of pictures would you advise ? Seems everyone has different ideas on pictures X

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Hey lovely people, started off on here with a good start now seems to be slowing down or drying out. I have re-done my profile. Changed pics uploaded new ones. Anybody who can give me a heads up or some excellent advice I would much appreciate "

The bareback anal veri would put me straight off. It's completely up to you if you want to play bareback, I'm not trying to lecture you.

By *incsLad92 OP   Man
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I have been thinking about hiding my veri's. But some people ask me why there hidden X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

" thank you. What kind of pictures would you advise ? Seems everyone has different ideas on pictures X "

I'd leave cock pics for your friends only ones. Or, if you really want it in your public ones, choose one that you like most and leave it there.

Ideas for pics- some teasing ones, like torso, wearing a shirt with just a few buttons undone, bum, etc.

Have a look at the successful male profiles and see what kind of pics they have.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"I have been thinking about hiding my veri's. But some people ask me why there hidden X "

I think you're better leaving it up, but it will put some people off, others will find it a turn on. If it's something you enjoy, you shouldn't hide it

By *incsLad92 OP   Man
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I'm not really a shirt wearing man unless it's personal.

I get mixed feelings about cock pics. I kind of understand that ladies see many many cocks on this website..

I'm very glad for your honesty X

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Well the fact you identify as straight but veri contradicts it is alarming and the asshole shot was not expected. There's also too many dick pics.

Have a look at the bottom of my profile for a link that will give you lots of helpful advice.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

The gaping bum pic is very offputting.

Post new Message to Thread