FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been here over a year and no such luck. I've put a face pic on today public so have a look at my profile and tell me what impression you get when you look at it. And be honest even if its brutal I can take criticism

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

All the justifying of straight/fab straight etc is confusing and unnecessary and seems insecure. Pics are fine. Maybe try and write about what you would actually like rather than the rambling part about sexuality. Good luck

over a year ago

"I've been here over a year and no such luck. I've put a face pic on today public so have a look at my profile and tell me what impression you get when you look at it. And be honest even if its brutal I can take criticism"

No a bad profile. A happy face photo will be better i find.

And dont justify your sexuality. If your straight so be it.

over a year ago

I have only just recently put that bit on so it cant be that. But i will remove it anyway.

over a year ago

"I have only just recently put that bit on so it cant be that. But i will remove it anyway."

And a year with no meets. Get to a group social or a club x you are a good looking guy

By *riendly older leggy wifeCouple
over a year ago

london

Seems fine to me

over a year ago

"I have only just recently put that bit on so it cant be that. But i will remove it anyway.

And a year with no meets. Get to a group social or a club x you are a good looking guy "

I dont think so if I was I'd have meets

over a year ago

"I have only just recently put that bit on so it cant be that. But i will remove it anyway.

And a year with no meets. Get to a group social or a club x you are a good looking guy I dont think so if I was I'd have meets "

You have some advice

over a year ago

I dont think I'd have the confidence to go to a club alone

By *oelDorianMan
over a year ago

vanaheim

Going to a club alone is that scary once you have that first foot through the door it becomes so relaxed

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Go to my profile and use the link at the bottom for help.

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

isle of wight festival

A good profile won’t have any negativity . You need to promote yourself and be willing to meet. Your photos are generic toilet and gum selfie nothing that would stand out.

Going to clubs isn’t scary . You don’t have to do anything or speak to anyone. But you will find that once there you will. I’m sure your brave enough to sit in a bar alone , it’s the same except people wear towels

over a year ago

"I've been here over a year and no such luck. I've put a face pic on today public so have a look at my profile and tell me what impression you get when you look at it. And be honest even if its brutal I can take criticism"

Looks fine and you're a good looking guy, if you've had no luck after a year then I might as well take mine down lol.

The bit about being straight but comfortable around guys could be a bit briefer, but I wouldn't say it was a deal breaker. I'm finding the same, putting loads of effort into rewriting as per people's suggestions, but have so little traffic to mine, it doesn't even get read. I think we are so many and so few are looking for us that it's easy to be passed by.

over a year ago

"I've been here over a year and no such luck. I've put a face pic on today public so have a look at my profile and tell me what impression you get when you look at it. And be honest even if its brutal I can take criticism

Looks fine and you're a good looking guy, if you've had no luck after a year then I might as well take mine down lol.

The bit about being straight but comfortable around guys could be a bit briefer, but I wouldn't say it was a deal breaker. I'm finding the same, putting loads of effort into rewriting as per people's suggestions, but have so little traffic to mine, it doesn't even get read. I think we are so many and so few are looking for us that it's easy to be passed by. "

disheartening isn't mate but I just stay here to perv haha

Post new Message to Thread