Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Where to start?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi,

I’m new here, never been on a swinging site before. I’ve had a bit of experience with women but I really want to take it further.

Any advice please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have you noticed your inbox is getting full fairly quickly that's the norm here especially for women lol I suppose don't let people talk to you like shit just block them if they are being like that but other than that be yourself and have fun

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Welcome! Unfortunately women are the hardest category to get hold of, including for other women.

Your profile is your "shop window", it's how you advertise and sell yourself. Variety of pictures, positive profile text, etc, will serve you well. Unlike most women (because you're not looking for guys) you'll need to be proactive and send (positive personal) messages to those who interest you.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

first advice would be to go to your privacy settings and block the types of people you don't want to be contacted by, if you're only here for women block men/TV/Couples otherwise most of your messsages/winks etc will be from them

By *emel9Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

1. Take time setting up your profile so it reflects you, your likes, and what you seek. It's about you!

2. You may want to consider instantly blocking all of the types of people you aren't interested in, including age. You may want to set a tiny age range as you set up your profile, to reduce incoming messages.

3. Keep an eye on the forums for non-play group socials close to you. These socials are a great way to meet genuine people, who can actually meet. You also often find people outside of your age ranges that you'd happily get to know better.

4. Don't feel obliged to reply to anyone that hasn't paid attention to your profile. That said, don't make your profile so long it puts people off reading it.

5. Look out for club nights that lean toward your particular likes. Although a first visit is always scary, you are in a safe environment with people that have similar tastes to you, and actually show up.

6. Enjoy enjoy enjoy. This is a bout a fun part of your life, it's not supposed to be hard.

Hope that helps.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

Meet a local lady for a coffee to get a veri or go to socials. Single ladies who meet other ladies are v wary of unverified women. Sometimes comes across as fake or after wank material. Or go to a club if you are just after play. Take things at your pace, but you maybe used to fighting the fellas off on here, however meeting other women takes effort.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you lovely people ??.

I’ve blocked those who I’m not interested in,

I’d like to try and meet someone for coffee but I’m scared ????

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

We're all just people at the end of the day.

By *emel9Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Thank you lovely people ??.

I’ve blocked those who I’m not interested in,

I’d like to try and meet someone for coffee but I’m scared ????"

I know what you mean. Some of these places charge a huge amount for coffee, not always good stuff. Lol

On a serious note. You only ever do that first ever fab social coffee once. After that brave move is done, it gets easier.

Getting chatting here. Speak on the phone before meeting for real. That makes sure a whole bunch of things are true. Then, if comfortable, meet for a coffee.

6 months after that come back to this thread, and smile at yourself.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Your age range is very narrow and you use the word "girl" rather than "woman". Maybe mention on your profile that you would like to meet for coffee ? Good luck.

Post new Message to Thread