Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Single man blues

Jump to newest

By *nozcumber OP   Man
over a year ago

Honiton

What can a single guy do to get noticed amoungst the hundreds on here. If you are not carrying a footlong what can you do? Any advice at all would be useful.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't assume cock size is a factor?!

over a year ago

My suggestions are pretty simple tbf, get out and about to any local clubs or socials. I also spend time in chat, so people realise that I'm a real person, not just someone searching for sex

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

Tbh I think many women would be put off if it was a foot long.

over a year ago

You've been on fab for 4 weeks and already got a verification.

What's the problem today?

By *oupleNeedPlus1Couple
over a year ago

Reading

"What can a single guy do to get noticed amoungst the hundreds on here. If you are not carrying a footlong what can you do? Any advice at all would be useful. "

You want to get noticed but your user name is "nowtspecial" and your profile describes yourself as "Mr Average" ??

over a year ago

"Tbh I think many women would be put off if it was a foot long."

The ladies prefer the 6 inch sub. Even I struggle with a 12 unless they cut it in half.

By *ibblingnewtWoman
over a year ago

by the sea

You met someone recently, what more do you want

By *oelDorianMan
over a year ago

vanaheim

You have a verification within 4 weeks most guys can’t get that and your username and that you describe yourself as Mr Average might put some people off so I would loose that. Like what has been suggested try going to clubs or even try and go into chat.

over a year ago

"You've been on fab for 4 weeks and already got a verification."

Most single men on here don't get their first meet until they've been here for at least 6 months and yet you've got a verification within 4 weeks and are moaning.

I'm wondering what your expectations of the site were and that perhaps they need re-aligning.

This is not Instashag.com

By *nozcumber OP   Man
over a year ago

Honiton

Thank you for your responses they were very helpful.

I want to say that I am not moaning at all I have had a good start on the site and did not expect anything but chat with like minded people and a bit of info on the club scene. Meetings are always nice but the clubs are good for that anyway.

The conversation came up at the club about people blocking single men, to stop their inbox going into melt down mainly though it seams.

The comments about my profile are also justified I was just trying to be as honest but I will make some adjustments thank you.

I didn't mean to annoy anyone.

By *oney to the beeWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

It takes time it also takes people being interested so more photos more about you wouldn't help as right now you are right you don't really stand out.

over a year ago

It sounds like you have the right outlook to me.... I don't think anyone was offended... it's just you are doing better than the average single fella on here. Everyone has a different view point, my perception is a well written profile with great pics makes no odds when you meet someone at an event others think all the emphasis should be on the profile and pics.

over a year ago

It can take time look at what other successful guys are going and take ideas from them.

over a year ago

"My suggestions are pretty simple tbf, get out and about to any local clubs or socials. I also spend time in chat, so people realise that I'm a real person, not just someone searching for sex "

Funnily enough ive started hanging around in the forums for the same reason and since i have been chatty in the forums my views have definitely increased

over a year ago

It can take time for single guys but to accelerate things you have to make the most of making your profile interesting with good photos and information about you and what you are here for.

Post new Message to Thread