Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Profile Update

Jump to newest

By *entlemanJ1m OP   Man
over a year ago

slough

I’ve just been tinkering with my profile. I’ve been on Fabs for a while now, with varied success making friends but no meets. Is there anything I should change on my profile?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have never understood why guys list same or seperate room swapping. What have you to swap?

First paragraph. You mean if a verified lady with no photos but verified messaged you you would ignore it?

The rest does not say anything about you

By *entlemanJ1m OP   Man
over a year ago

slough

"Have never understood why guys list same or seperate room swapping. What have you to swap?

First paragraph. You mean if a verified lady with no photos but verified messaged you you would ignore it?

The rest does not say anything about you"

Good points! Will change the accidental room swap as that doesn’t make sense being single lol. I’ll also remove the first paragraph, I just put that as I do get odd messages by user profiles which have no details or photos.

As for saying more about myself, what type of thing do you suggest?

By *aughty But Nice TwiceWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

I always wonder why somone would ask a stranger what they suggest writing about yourself .... erm think you know yourself and your wants better than any one lol xx just be honest x and if your really struggling search the 100s of other profile advice threads x good luck

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Get in cam chatrooms and get cam verified

By *entlemanJ1m OP   Man
over a year ago

slough

"I always wonder why somone would ask a stranger what they suggest writing about yourself .... erm think you know yourself and your wants better than any one lol xx just be honest x and if your really struggling search the 100s of other profile advice threads x good luck "

Thanks. I just wanted to have some good ideas I may not of thought of for my description

By *entlemanJ1m OP   Man
over a year ago

slough

"Get in cam chatrooms and get cam verified"

Good idea, thanks!

Post new Message to Thread