Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Another profile advice topic

Jump to newest

By *iking-Daddy OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Hi everyone, yes it’s another profile advice topic. Just looking for a general rating and some pointers if possible. 100 messages sent over 3 months and only 2 replies both of which were refusals has left me wondering

Thanks in advance x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Your profile text is refreshingly good.

Your pictures let you down. Many women are put off by (too many) cock shots, and they're unusual which will also be off putting. Try body shots, clothed, unclothed, disrobing.

By *iking-Daddy OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"Your profile text is refreshingly good.

Your pictures let you down. Many women are put off by (too many) cock shots, and they're unusual which will also be off putting. Try body shots, clothed, unclothed, disrobing. "

Thanks for the input. I can see why the pics would be, I just didn’t want to have my face on public view and I have several tattoos that are unique to me so I’ve avoided the body shots too but I suppose I could try blurring them out.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Agree with the poster above. Both pics actually left me wondering what they are for a moment.

It's good you put in your profile about how you like to play, though the Dom bit is off-putting to me (had some wannabe Doms who had no clue), but I'm sure there are plenty of others who'd be interested.

Just be patient, try an organised social or a club, so your personality can shine through. And good luck

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Your profile text is refreshingly good.

Your pictures let you down. Many women are put off by (too many) cock shots, and they're unusual which will also be off putting. Try body shots, clothed, unclothed, disrobing.

Thanks for the input. I can see why the pics would be, I just didn’t want to have my face on public view and I have several tattoos that are unique to me so I’ve avoided the body shots too but I suppose I could try blurring them out."

Yes, blurring them out, or covering them. Some of the pictures I enjoy most are undressing shots. Teasing.

By *iking-Daddy OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"Agree with the poster above. Both pics actually left me wondering what they are for a moment.

It's good you put in your profile about how you like to play, though the Dom bit is off-putting to me (had some wannabe Doms who had no clue), but I'm sure there are plenty of others who'd be interested.

Just be patient, try an organised social or a club, so your personality can shine through. And good luck "

Thanks for the reply Yeah I can see now they’re a bit silly especially for a main profile/public pic. Fair enough on the Dom front, I’m not strictly dominant just enjoy being the lead/in control. I think I’ll remove that bit

Post new Message to Thread