Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Struggling to get replies

Jump to newest

By *aul Redland OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

So most of my messages get read but I hardly get a reply? Asking for help in reviewing the profile. Is it the profile, photos or hairy chest any help to make it more attractive.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can’t see why not, I think you’re hot.

Kitty xx

By *aul Redland OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Shame you are 200 miles away x

By *rBBMrsLDCouple
over a year ago

Seaford

Yeah I can’t see why, your profile has more in it than most guys on here.

Also nothing wrong with the hairy chest x

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"So most of my messages get read but I hardly get a reply? Asking for help in reviewing the profile. Is it the profile, photos or hairy chest any help to make it more attractive."

A shirt n tie,or a suit?

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"So most of my messages get read but I hardly get a reply? Asking for help in reviewing the profile. Is it the profile, photos or hairy chest any help to make it more attractive."

Although tbh your profile is fine (I would) try a club or social group meet for a verification?

By *aul Redland OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

I where a suit everyday so that shouldn't be a problem, I was thinking new photos as I'm in a bit better shape at the minute as well x

By *aul Redland OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Yeah I can’t see why, your profile has more in it than most guys on here.

Also nothing wrong with the hairy chest x"

Everyone seems to want the wax chest look and I won't get rid of it

By *rBBMrsLDCouple
over a year ago

Seaford

Everyone seems to want the wax chest look and I won't get rid of it "

I have some pubes and there are a lot of completely smooth ladies on here and my husband has a beard. Keep what you have if you like it, I’m certainly keeping the pubes I have.

By *aul Redland OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

It's going nowhere

over a year ago

Don’t get rid of it! Prefer a hairy chest.

Kitty xx

over a year ago

Your pics are rather nice, although more is always good. Your profile isn't too bad either. Check the forums for local socials or post a status when you are free to meet someone for a coffee or beer. You could always check out clubs too. Oh and the natural look, whether it is hairy or smooth, is always good on guys if it is well kept

By *aul Redland OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Thanks Ariel

over a year ago

Doesn't surprise me with some of the people on here

over a year ago

"Thanks Ariel "

You're welcome! Oohh... Do you always send face pics with your first message? When I am meeting, if a first message and profile have no face pics then I will delete unread as my face is visible when my pics are

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

Can’t see why not, the hairy chest wouldn’t bother me!

By *aul Redland OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Thanks Ariel

You're welcome! Oohh... Do you always send face pics with your first message? When I am meeting, if a first message and profile have no face pics then I will delete unread as my face is visible when my pics are "

Yeah I definitely always send one, I think it's a must, you have to see who you are talking to I think more photos will help and regarding the clubs, I would feel like a creep as a single male

By *iscoman777Man
over a year ago

birmingham

At least you are not covered in tattoos

NO offense ment

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Profe looks great OP, good luck x

By *appyWandererMan
over a year ago

Croydon

Get to a socia or club, very few people will meet verify as part of a coffee date.

By *edtothecore74Woman
over a year ago

Spalding

Your profile is fine. What is the content of the messages you are sending that are subsequently being ignored?

over a year ago

Profile and pics are fine to me, I love a hairy man myself but obvs get some women don’t

over a year ago

"Thanks Ariel

You're welcome! Oohh... Do you always send face pics with your first message? When I am meeting, if a first message and profile have no face pics then I will delete unread as my face is visible when my pics are

Yeah I definitely always send one, I think it's a must, you have to see who you are talking to I think more photos will help and regarding the clubs, I would feel like a creep as a single male "

As long as you don't behave like a creep the you won't look like one, right?! And most people are nice if you are and shame I am not meeting and visible... Am too nosey for this site, or something and am dying to see your face lol

By *yronahWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Now you see I looked at your profile and went I thank god the first thing on there wasn't the cock pic.

I've gotta the male friends on here who said it's much harder for men than it is for women, hopefully you'll get a coffee mate or something saying that at least get you started.

For what it's worth I think you're quite hot

over a year ago

Your profile looks great to me!

Maybe try a club, if asking for socials isn’t working for you.

By *aul Redland OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Thanks everyone, a social is what I will be keeping an eye out for. There is one on the 15th Dec but I can't make it

By *aul Redland OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Your profile is fine. What is the content of the messages you are sending that are subsequently being ignored? "

Most are lighted heart with a subject to try and catch someones eye because of all the message most women will get, depending on their profile i'll just let them know that I like there's and ask them to have a look at mine with face pics included. If their profile is a little more open/dirty I may include a few kinks/turn on but hopefully this aren't coming across rude, like I said most are light hearted

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the chest!

For women on here, the messages can sometimes be like trawling through thick mud. Now I'm not calling anyone thick, I'm just suggesting that messages can come thick and fast and trying to read through them takes time and then I personally forget to answer.....

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman
over a year ago

x

Try a club / party or social to get verified and go from there sweetie xx

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

Please, PLEASE, do not get rid of the hair....

By *aul Redland OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Try a club / party or social to get verified and go from there sweetie xx

"

I'm on the look out for a social

over a year ago

Its probably down to the sheer volume of men on here absolutely bombarding people with messages. Remember couples and women are on here to enjoy themselves not trawl through messages trying to respond to everyone, we try and reply where possible but due to the sheer volume of messages you get its impossible to reply to all without it becoming a chore and then we ruin our own experience, its nothing to do with looks or profile i wouldnt say you are better than 90% on here

By *aul Redland OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Agree and understand hence why I don't send multiple messages chasing

over a year ago

I'm having a very similar problem. Although there is no photo visible on my profile, whenever I message anybody I attach multiple photos including a face pic.

All my first messages are tailored the the recipient, and I pay attention to their bio and interests to make sure we are compatible on that front.

Not so sure what else I can do?

Any advice would be greatly received

over a year ago

"I'm having a very similar problem. Although there is no photo visible on my profile, whenever I message anybody I attach multiple photos including a face pic.

All my first messages are tailored the the recipient, and I pay attention to their bio and interests to make sure we are compatible on that front.

Yes, we look at profiles before reading a message, so if you didn’t have any public photos we wouldn’t even answer a message, as we get a fair few and will answer those with public pics rather than those without.

Any advice would be greatly received "

over a year ago

Try being a bit more confident and up beat in your first to paragraph... Ladies love confidence and enthusiasm

over a year ago

"I'm having a very similar problem. Although there is no photo visible on my profile, whenever I message anybody I attach multiple photos including a face pic.

Yes, we look at profiles before reading a message, so if you didn’t have any public photos we wouldn’t even answer a message, as we get a fair few and will answer those with public pics rather than those without.

Any advice would be greatly received "

Thank you! I have set a profile pic and set one face pic public, also waiting for a few more to be uploaded. Anymore advice you'd offer?

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"So most of my messages get read but I hardly get a reply? Asking for help in reviewing the profile. Is it the profile, photos or hairy chest any help to make it more attractive.

Try being a bit more confident and up beat in your first to paragraph... Ladies love confidence and enthusiasm "

Actually..."ladies" like lots of different things. I'm partial to the shy guys with downcast eyes and sweet smiles.

OP yet chest,profile,messages, attitude etc all sound great. Keep at it and you will succeed.

over a year ago

Any advice would be greatly received

Thank you! I have set a profile pic and set one face pic public, also waiting for a few more to be uploaded. Anymore advice you'd offer? "

We have mentioned a few times on the forum- would you really meet a 99 year old for sex?

over a year ago

"So most of my messages get read but I hardly get a reply? Asking for help in reviewing the profile. Is it the profile, photos or hairy chest any help to make it more attractive.

Try being a bit more confident and up beat in your first to paragraph... Ladies love confidence and enthusiasm

Actually..."ladies" like lots of different things. I'm partial to the shy guys with downcast eyes and sweet smiles.

OP yet chest,profile,messages, attitude etc all sound great. Keep at it and you will succeed."

Totally agree, everybody is attracted to different things. Just got to make sure it give across the same feel from reading it as I put out in person?

No point pretending to be someone I'm not to get a meet which is disspoiting all round

over a year ago

"We have mentioned a few times on the forum- would you really meet a 99 year old for sex?"

Very very true! I had totally missed that. Thank you for pointing it out

By *hamboy69Man
over a year ago

huddersfield

"Its probably down to the sheer volume of men on here absolutely bombarding people with messages. Remember couples and women are on here to enjoy themselves not trawl through messages trying to respond to everyone, we try and reply where possible but due to the sheer volume of messages you get its impossible to reply to all without it becoming a chore and then we ruin our own experience, its nothing to do with looks or profile i wouldnt say you are better than 90% on here "

Oh yes we ruin for everyone us single guys

By *heshire CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

I'm on the look out for a social "

There's a social in Chester on the 8th

By *ll That Ass 67Woman
over a year ago

Kettering

To both of you , definitely check out local social events , that's the best way to get veris....

And you both seem personable and have taken effort with your profile ...it's a matter of thick skin and perseverance...

I do try to respond to all messages sent ,even if it's a polite no thanks...

Unless ,like now ,I have set my status to no new messages/meets...

By *illen5Man
over a year ago

Bath

Haven't read your profile. Don't need to. Only a very small % of your messages will get a brief response.

Saw a newbie's update.

"1700 messages in 2 days"

Chances of a reply which leads somewhere practically nil.

Most don't get opened,just deleted.

Sometimes though my profile is looked at but the message is shown as not read.

Often when their messages are into 5 figures they'll just do a bulk delete and hide their profile.

By *illen5Man
over a year ago

Bath

I'm on the look out for a social

There's a social in Chester on the 8th"

I hear that some genuinely lovely people attend the Chester social

By *agxteam888Couple (MM)
over a year ago

norwich

Hi mate thanks again for your help with wheels a Nd the drink we had sorry it took me long time to get you verified cliff

Tagxteam888

By *humper9erMan
over a year ago

Rocklin

Its the way it is! You send out a hundred messages and maybe get 3 or 4 responses. Just doesn't matter how buff, the size package, or, not much a package. One day, you get 5 responses and then...nothing for weeks ++

By *nicecoupleXCouple
over a year ago

Hitch

Your profile seems fine hon. I'm guessing it's the ratio of couples/girls to men is the problem. Most couples on here are swamped with messages and many don5 have time to reply to all. I prob reply to 3 or 4 out of 20.

Chrissie x

By *illen5Man
over a year ago

Bath

"Its the way it is! You send out a hundred messages and maybe get 3 or 4 responses. Just doesn't matter how buff, the size package, or, not much a package. One day, you get 5 responses and then...nothing for weeks ++"

5 responses? OMG i had two once in a day. I know... Think one may have been cos id renewed my subs lol.

I think 95% is your face and how you look. Same as out in the wild

Post new Message to Thread