Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Any tips on getting more replies

Jump to newest

By *aiw92 OP   Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Any tips on what to put in messages to get more replies, ive tried everything,and always attach a face pic,

Im a genuine decent respecful guy with plenty to offer, and i feel its so difficult to get that across when messaging, so any tips people would be greatly appriciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Any tips on what to put in messages to get more replies, ive tried everything,and always attach a face pic,

Im a genuine decent respecful guy with plenty to offer, and i feel its so difficult to get that across when messaging, so any tips people would be greatly appriciated "

Offer free cake or the standard advice is attend clubs and socials

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Any tips on what to put in messages to get more replies, ive tried everything,and always attach a face pic,

Im a genuine decent respecful guy with plenty to offer, and i feel its so difficult to get that across when messaging, so any tips people would be greatly appriciated "

I totally agree my friend

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Send more messages.

It seems facetious, but fundamentally, it's the only way. Most of the messages you send are not even seen due to the way the messaging system works and the likely numbers of other messages. Of those that are, you'll accept that you won't be to everyone's taste, however fantastic you think you are, so plenty that read will ignore / reject, which leaves a very small percentage of potentially positive responses.

And you want that small percentage to be a bigger absolute number, so it's just maths I'm afraid.

The trick is to find a greater number of "legitimate " or "appropriate" targets, as opposed to carpet bombing every woman within 20 miles.

over a year ago

You have a gorgeous face pic on your profile try changing it to that one. Then when writing to them comment on something you liked about their profile then they will know you have read it, that means a lot to women proves that you are interested in them. Also I have spoken to other fabbers who won't speak to anyone too far away as they won't realistically travel or expect anyone to travel far to them. So maybe stick to a realistic travelling distance if you aren't already. Good luck xxx

By *aiw92 OP   Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Thank you for your responses guys greatly appriciated and duly noted ????

over a year ago

Most people read a profile before reading the message. If the profile is dull, boring or says very little, most people will just delete the message.

Prehaps your problem lays there, give it some thought.

Poppy

Post new Message to Thread