Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi people, just after your thoughts on my profile not getting much luck, tia

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Your profile looks fine, you have a verification. However your negative status is enough to put me off. Perhaps try a club or social to meet some new people. Good luck. X

By *eorge n DragonCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Your profile looks fine, you have a verification. However your negative status is enough to put me off. Perhaps try a club or social to meet some new people. Good luck. X"

agree

Negative statements/status are one of our biggest turn offs. Soon as see it a no thankyou.

A profile is the first thing someone looks at and a status at the top. If going to have something there make it good.

By *ortobello SionnachWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Your profile looks fine, you have a verification. However your negative status is enough to put me off. Perhaps try a club or social to meet some new people. Good luck. X"

I thought the same the profile is ok but the status taking a swipe at people just portrays you as petulant and that leads to aggregation so people will avoid.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

If you accuse people of being ignorant, at least hint at what they are ignorant of. Not replying to your messages is not synonymous with "ignorant".

Post new Message to Thread