Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Short guys vs big women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all,

I've recently joined and hoping to meet with a larger lady (or BBW) for some fun. However, I've noticed I'm not exactly their priority due to my unfortunate height (just 5ft.3).

It's been a dream for ages to have some fun with a much bigger woman but seems like it'll remain a dream. A lot of ladies on here have a minimum height restriction (like a theme park ride!), and it's a real pity.

Any short guys out there experiencing the same?

And have you got any advice on how I can improve my chances?

Many thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm 5'6 and haven't had any problems , I've met ladies 5'8 ,5'10 & 6'0

It's all about preference at the end of the day.

Work on your profile and show yourself be brave , checkout certain club nights curvy girls etc there are also socials especially for curvy ladies just have to keep an eye out .

Hope this helps you out buddy

over a year ago

Many thanks for the advice Carl, very much appreciated.

over a year ago

Op it can be a bit of a downer being short but there are lots of shorter BBW put there who you will be a perfect fit for just show them your not a twat and actually speak to them like a person and I'm sure you will get a meet with a sexy lady

By *aster of OralMan
over a year ago

suffolk

Work on your profile mate, get some decent pics, make it stand out. Also while you like wobbly bums, not many women want to think they are 'wobbly' Rubenesque or voluptuous are a lot more sexy. Best of luck mate, remember the ratio on here is something like 50:1

over a year ago

Thanks guys for responding. I'll take it all onboard. Let's see how it goes!

over a year ago

"Work on your profile mate, get some decent pics, make it stand out. Also while you like wobbly bums, not many women want to think they are 'wobbly' Rubenesque or voluptuous are a lot more sexy. Best of luck mate, remember the ratio on here is something like 50:1"

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"Work on your profile mate, get some decent pics, make it stand out. Also while you like wobbly bums, not many women want to think they are 'wobbly' Rubenesque or voluptuous are a lot more sexy. Best of luck mate, remember the ratio on here is something like 50:1"

This

Plus maybe try a bbw club night ?.

over a year ago

Being short is not uncommon. There's loads of us about, and you'll likely come across (no pun intended) someone compatible for you

over a year ago

It's all about confidence and banter x

Post new Message to Thread