Jump to newest

By *wtyste OP   Man
over a year ago

darwen

What’s a guy got to do to get laid on here? Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have a decent profile and contact the right people who also want to get “laid” we’d imagine

By *wtyste OP   Man
over a year ago

darwen

"Have a decent profile and contact the right people who also want to get “laid” we’d imagine "

That’s the thing hardly anyone replies lol

over a year ago

Who told you you could get laid on here?!?! Fibbers!!

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

OP I would suggest you click on the little green arrow next to your name. This will bring up a list of your previous threads and you will see one from over a year ago (the one at the bottom of the list). On that thread you were given lots of advice on how to get meets and how to make your profile enticing to women. This advice is still relevant today.

By *wtyste OP   Man
over a year ago

darwen

"Who told you you could get laid on here?!?! Fibbers!!"

I know someone’s lying lol

By *wtyste OP   Man
over a year ago

darwen

"OP I would suggest you click on the little green arrow next to your name. This will bring up a list of your previous threads and you will see one from over a year ago (the one at the bottom of the list). On that thread you were given lots of advice on how to get meets and how to make your profile enticing to women. This advice is still relevant today."

Ok thank you

By *rkeb3Man
over a year ago

east Lancashire road

"OP I would suggest you click on the little green arrow next to your name. This will bring up a list of your previous threads and you will see one from over a year ago (the one at the bottom of the list). On that thread you were given lots of advice on how to get meets and how to make your profile enticing to women. This advice is still relevant today."
this

u been here over a year with no success this is not for in my opinion

over a year ago

"What’s a guy got to do to get laid on here? Lol"

With that attitude i reckon hell will freeze over before you get laid chicken. Hopefully you dnt use that line when approaching women. This isnt a knocking shop there are some classy people on here. So maybe change your approach it might work

By *wtyste OP   Man
over a year ago

darwen

"What’s a guy got to do to get laid on here? Lol

With that attitude i reckon hell will freeze over before you get laid chicken. Hopefully you dnt use that line when approaching women. This isnt a knocking shop there are some classy people on here. So maybe change your approach it might work "

Yea it was more of a tongue in cheek saying. And I don’t use that line ever be lucky if I get past how are you? Lol

over a year ago

"What’s a guy got to do to get laid on here? Lol

With that attitude i reckon hell will freeze over before you get laid chicken. Hopefully you dnt use that line when approaching women. This isnt a knocking shop there are some classy people on here. So maybe change your approach it might work

Yea it was more of a tongue in cheek saying. And I don’t use that line ever be lucky if I get past how are you? Lol"

Very glad to hear. Just stay respectful it will happen.

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Best advice I got was go to socials and clubs and get chatting to people. Treat everyone like a normal human being and not a sex object. If they like you, you will be asked to play. If not then you may at least get a veri stating you are real and a nice guy which should help

Post new Message to Thread