Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Hello

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi there I'm c. I've been on a few websites like this, hoping for less talk and more action on here. I'm easy going, unique and have manners. I'm also a filthy minded fuck.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

That’s certainly a big cock. I think if you took better photos, you’d get into the top fabbed men’s pics and get loads of attention.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi there I'm c. I've been on a few websites like this, hoping for less talk and more action on here. I'm easy going, unique and have manners. I'm also a filthy minded fuck."

We are curious.

What makes you unique?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think you need to say a bit more about yourself in your profile and maybe just one cock pic?

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"Hi there I'm c. I've been on a few websites like this, hoping for less talk and more action on here. I'm easy going, unique and have manners. I'm also a filthy minded fuck."

Less talk, more action ?

Sadly people rarely fuck without knowing something about each other and making a decision about who to meet.

Reading your profile, I wouldn't know much about you and so would be unlikely to want to meet.

You need to have a rethink. There is plenty of action to be had, but you need to put some effort in first.

Improve your profile or attend socials and club's and see people face to face. But you got to talk to people there too.

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

I reckon a few more horny cock pics would get you noticed

Post new Message to Thread