Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Attracting the right people

Jump to newest

By *aybail-238 OP   Couple
over a year ago

hartlepool

Our profile doesn’t seem to be getting much attention I was wonder what we can do to change this? We have a small collection of photos etc and regularly post a status, but still no interest, any help would be appreciated xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It might be your profile.

over a year ago

hartlepool

"It might be your profile. "

What’s wrong with it?

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

It reads a bit negative mostly.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"It might be your profile.

What’s wrong with it?"

The legal warning is pointless - the fab guidelines suggest not wasting server space by including it.

The STRAW demand is a cliche.

It’s a negative read, doesn’t make you sound friendly.

By *lackfunderMan
over a year ago

Trafford

Its not that negative it explains what there after and who they are. Just bide your time and send more mail to people you possibly would like to speak to.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think your profiles fine.. For me it would be your age but then I'm middle aged and you're nearly the same age as my son lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Our profile doesn’t seem to be getting much attention I was wonder what we can do to change this? We have a small collection of photos etc and regularly post a status, but still no interest, any help would be appreciated xx"

You're too young for many people but there will be some keen to meet you. Are you sending messages to people at all? If so what sort of response are you getting?

over a year ago

hartlepool

"I think your profiles fine.. For me it would be your age but then I'm middle aged and you're nearly the same age as my son lol "
what’s that saying? Age is just a number

over a year ago

hartlepool

"Its not that negative it explains what there after and who they are. Just bide your time and send more mail to people you possibly would like to speak to. "

Thank you, we were starting to feel down that our profile is putting people off

over a year ago

hartlepool

"Our profile doesn’t seem to be getting much attention I was wonder what we can do to change this? We have a small collection of photos etc and regularly post a status, but still no interest, any help would be appreciated xx

You're too young for many people but there will be some keen to meet you. Are you sending messages to people at all? If so what sort of response are you getting?"

I thought people like younger bodied people

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Our profile doesn’t seem to be getting much attention I was wonder what we can do to change this? We have a small collection of photos etc and regularly post a status, but still no interest, any help would be appreciated xx

You're too young for many people but there will be some keen to meet you. Are you sending messages to people at all? If so what sort of response are you getting? I thought people like younger bodied people "

People like all kinds and ages of bodies. For lots of swingers is about more than the body though. It's about attitude and emotional maturity too.

By *lackfunderMan
over a year ago

Trafford

"Its not that negative it explains what there after and who they are. Just bide your time and send more mail to people you possibly would like to speak to.

Thank you, we were starting to feel down that our profile is putting people off"

Fabs all about patience really you should try your local club to. They are not bad I know your newbs and they might seem a bit intimidating but you will find folks to talk and get experience with. As for the age thing its just preference eveybody has different things what gets them going.

By *uckymooMan
over a year ago

Mid-Cheshire

Couple of things

Age is against you, and the tracksuit with the socks

Can just imagine you walking a staffy terrior around dealing stuff

Ladies piccys are nice

Just relax a bit.

Tbh you’re young and free so you shouldn’t need this place to broaden your horizons tbh you could actually end up with a bad experience with some desperados on here so go away for a weekend and get to a clu

Good luck

over a year ago

You've set the age range for people you'll meet at 18-26, so that reduces the numbers who'll contact you quite drastically.

Anyone outside this who has "I'm the age they're looking for" won't even know you're on here in a search, even if they're only as ancient as 27.

over a year ago

hartlepool

"Couple of things

Ladies piccys are nice

Just relax a bit.

Tbh you’re young and free so you shouldn’t need this place to broaden your horizons tbh you could actually end up with a bad experience with some desperados on here so go away for a weekend and get to a clu

Good luck"

They are just lounge pjs but thank you for the advice

over a year ago

Maybe vary your pics a bit and show the guy's body, not just his cock. Perhaps state a couple of things you DO want to try rather than saying you don't know.

As above, broaden your age range.

And consider clubs and socials - but as networking that pays off down the line, not immediate play opportunities.

Good luck!

over a year ago

hartlepool

"Maybe vary your pics a bit and show the guy's body, not just his cock. Perhaps state a couple of things you DO want to try rather than saying you don't know.

As above, broaden your age range.

And consider clubs and socials - but as networking that pays off down the line, not immediate play opportunities.

Good luck!"

thank you

over a year ago

"Couple of things

Ladies piccys are nice

Just relax a bit.

Good luck"

Where would they go to broaden their horizons? Should they ask their friends?

By *limarCouple
over a year ago

London

I would suggest publishing your verification, we read them and won't entertain anyone without visible ones

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

Maybe have another pic of male half that isn't a dick pic? Headless torsos do quite well on here Few of your pictures are just about duplicates of another you have on the profile. Maybe a little bit more variety?

The straw thing is a bit unnecessary, it's quite obvious whether they read your profile, so you don't need to put something like that on. I don't think your profile is all negative though, you do want people to know what you really aren't looking for.

People who expect a picture in the first message are not people I would ever message. Possibly in a 3rd or 4th message, but not the 1st. Except when it's face pic Friday!!! x

over a year ago

"Our profile doesn’t seem to be getting much attention I was wonder what we can do to change this? We have a small collection of photos etc and regularly post a status, but still no interest, any help would be appreciated xx"

Your profile seems to say both ‘we’ and ‘i’, whose profile is it?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Your profile seems to say both ‘we’ and ‘i’, whose profile is it? "

It’s one of the reasons why the legal warning is nonsensical - simply because it uses the pronoun ‘I’ but with regards to a profile belonging to two people. Legally, it would be laughed out of the solicitors office.

over a year ago

Not enough pics, cock pics aren't enough if I'm going to contact someone. I'm more interested in the guy of the couple than the female, so mostly pics of just the lady and I'd instantly lose interest.

Pointless legal disclaimer.

A lot about discretion but barely anything about what you're looking for or what you can offer.

over a year ago

It’s one of the reasons why the legal warning is nonsensical - simply because it uses the pronoun ‘I’ but with regards to a profile belonging to two people. Legally, it would be laughed out of the solicitors office. "

I never read the legal rubbish

over a year ago

We avoid replying to people who demand you send face pics in the first mail so maybe there are a lot of others like us on here

over a year ago

It doesn't seem negative to us.id suggest you search out what your looking for rather than wait for it to come to you.

over a year ago

STRAW - what’s the point if that? Would put us off straight away. As does the legal bollox.

over a year ago

hartlepool

"STRAW - what’s the point if that? Would put us off straight away. As does the legal bollox. "
I’m sorry you feel this way

over a year ago

hartlepool

It’s one of the reasons why the legal warning is nonsensical - simply because it uses the pronoun ‘I’ but with regards to a profile belonging to two people. Legally, it would be laughed out of the solicitors office. "

Seen it on a few profiles and started making us think we should have one on? It was just copied and pasted but when you don’t know if it matters or not, we’d rather not take the risk

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Do you get loads of messages that don't say Straw?

over a year ago

hartlepool

"Do you get loads of messages that don't say Straw?"
we do and it’s usually from men that say “meet now” or “how much for a pair of females knickers” more genuine people seem to put it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It’s one of the reasons why the legal warning is nonsensical - simply because it uses the pronoun ‘I’ but with regards to a profile belonging to two people. Legally, it would be laughed out of the solicitors office.

Seen it on a few profiles and started making us think we should have one on? It was just copied and pasted but when you don’t know if it matters or not, we’d rather not take the risk "

This is copied from the site FAQs.

We've noticed a legal disclaimer paragraph that some people have on their profiles. Should we have one too? What are they about? Do they do any good?

The "legal disclaimer" is pointless nonsense and all does is take up extra space on our servers. Please remove it if you have it on your profile. If you're worried about privacy please set your account to be hidden from non-registered users on your privacy page (this also hides it from search engines but may take a week or two to drop out of search) and remove the notice (and encourage others to do likewise).

Common sense advice would be NOT to put any information on your profile (here, or on any such site) that could identify you or that you don't want to become public! So for your own benefit, don't post phone numbers, real names or email / instant message addresses on your profile that people might see or "Google".

Some people may put non-identifying pics on their public profile but keep face pics private or for friends, for example.

By *unterandersonCouple
over a year ago

Chippenham

Hi guys,

Your profile looks fine as you've changed your age range which should help and doesn't read in a negative way. The only suggestions would be a full body shot of the both of you (with or without faces showing) in some nice underwear or something to give people a better idea of what you look like, and maybe try making the first contact more often with people who take your fancy!

Good luck in your searches M&P

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

I would suggest that you message people you are interested in and don't expect them to come to you.

Your profile is quite detailed and most of it reads well.

My only criticism is your comment about d*unk sex. Having consent is vital and having sex with people who have had too much to drink is s risky topic. I suggest you rethink if this is actually what you mean.

Good for you for wanting to try new experiences.

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Seen it on a few profiles and started making us think we should have one on? It was just copied and pasted but when you don’t know if it matters or not, we’d rather not take the risk "

This right here is why I usually block people with the legal boilerplate. Swinging is not the type of hobby where you want to just follow the crowd. It requires a bit of imagination, courage and independent thought. Especially if you need to get a little tipsy just to settle your nerves".

There's much fun to be had here and in clubs. Personally I would suggest hanging out in clubs, networking and concentrating on building good friendships.

The sex will come anyway. You can pretty much count on that...

Hope this helps.

over a year ago

The pics are ok, perhaps some variety would be good.

The profile text is off putting to me for a number of reasons.

It sounds like you don’t know what you want at all which would make me think that you’d be relying on those you meet to run the show completely.

The comment about boozy meets would put me right off. Not least due to issues of consent. Also the unpredictability of peoples’ reactions, particularly to unfamiliar circumstances can be worrying. Finally, I’m far too long in the tooth to babysit a couple of pissed up youngsters. And the legal disclaimer is utter nonsense.

I’d also be more than a little sceptical about the un-published veri.

Don't hide behind a keyboard; get to a club or an organised Fab social and get talking with real people - it’s far, far easier. The bonus is, you get to be yourselves and not have to rely on a web profile.

Best of luck.

over a year ago

You are from hartlepool.

People are usually scared of that place.

By *inkyCouple1927Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle

Your profile looks alright, would say ditch the STRAW thing though and the legal disclaimer

By *river88Man
over a year ago

wigan

I don't think there is anything wrong in particular, like it's already been said though maybe a couple more pics of hay not just his cock, because even as a straight bloke if I was to go meeting a couple it's nice to know who your meeting not just the willy of the male half and as for the tipsy but it will put a few off but the few who like a good party I think it would encourage ( me included )

By *uffnmuffCouple
over a year ago

London

Definitely an age thing for us same age as our kids. But your profile looks fine.

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

Your current profile reads fine to me and the only thing putting me off contacting you other than the distance would be your age. That would mainly be due to me thinking it’s a fake profile rather than your actual age.

over a year ago

"I think your profiles fine.. For me it would be your age but then I'm middle aged and you're nearly the same age as my son lol what’s that saying? Age is just a number "

I have to say if I was into couples I would avoid you purely because of your ages...

Post new Message to Thread