Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Cuckold couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I feel cuckold customers on here those who claim to be cuckold are absolutely time wasters do not being angry or hurt by me but its from experInce

Most of the cuckold couple or the cuck couples I talk on here wI'll first not agree to video call or call but just chat or send more than 1 photo second if they do video call it always seem to be the man alone after that they promise next day the wife will be one but u never see the wife but they want u to tell them you gonna fuck they wife all day long after all issues covered they would say they are shy okay fixed that. Then they dissappear a month of time is went I feel too many time wasters .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I feel cuckold customers on here those who claim to be cuckold are absolutely time wasters do not being angry or hurt by me but its from experInce

Most of the cuckold couple or the cuck couples I talk on here wI'll first not agree to video call or call but just chat or send more than 1 photo second if they do video call it always seem to be the man alone after that they promise next day the wife will be one but u never see the wife but they want u to tell them you gonna fuck they wife all day long after all issues covered they would say they are shy okay fixed that. Then they dissappear a month of time is went I feel too many time wasters . "

Mainly a wank fodder pretence.

By *utDoSomeMoreCouple
over a year ago

Southport

"I feel cuckold customers on here those who claim to be cuckold are absolutely time wasters do not being angry or hurt by me but its from experInce

Most of the cuckold couple or the cuck couples I talk on here wI'll first not agree to video call or call but just chat or send more than 1 photo second if they do video call it always seem to be the man alone after that they promise next day the wife will be one but u never see the wife but they want u to tell them you gonna fuck they wife all day long after all issues covered they would say they are shy okay fixed that. Then they dissappear a month of time is went I feel too many time wasters . "

Maybe they don't understand your grammar?

over a year ago

I think the people that you chat to might not be genuine couples or male halfs getting off but there are plenty of genuine couples on here i can assure

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

We not cuckold customers in place here we much exhibition without Dom things can't so too answer any with up top queztions having been asked hoping muchly that is enough clear to out help.

By *SophiexCouple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"...I think the people that you chat to might not be genuine couples or male halfs getting off but there are plenty of genuine couples on here i can assure"

100% of course there are.

We would never consider a video call with a guy and guys need to think there maybe good reasons for it e.g. family at home.

For us swap face photos with I (Sophie) and then if we find each other attractive move to a social meet in a neutral venue.

On 8 years on here this has worked for us well, maybe 60-70 social meets and 20 play meets approx with one guy turning into a very regular playmate.

Yes of course there will be cuckold couples on here where it's just the male having fantasies but you will find that's how most cuck couples start!

More concerning is there will be guys on here pretending to be lesbians!

By *ighthotwifeCouple
over a year ago

isle of wight

It works the other way too

We chat to many guys who are "experienced bulls" who mysteriously disappear when a suggetion of meeting comes to pass

Then there are those who agree to meet but never turn up, many of those

So it should come as no surprise when couples have their own rules prior to a meet

And if you go with it you'll reap rewards

By *SophiexCouple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"..."experienced bulls" who mysteriously disappear..."

Absolutely correct, has happened to us more than a once over the last 8 years where guys have said yep I am your man and then either not showed-up on in some cases explained they were not comfortable with hubby watching

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"We not cuckold customers in place here we much exhibition without Dom things can't so too answer any with up top queztions having been asked hoping muchly that is enough clear to out help. "

No idea what that means

By *un Sexy Fab VixenWoman
over a year ago

Benidorm

i know what you mean. then add the other fake profiles of mostly teens or prisonmates.

over a year ago

"We not cuckold customers in place here we much exhibition without Dom things can't so too answer any with up top queztions having been asked hoping muchly that is enough clear to out help. "

Post new Message to Thread