Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Nothing Special

Jump to newest

By *rEyeSpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Nearby

Not looking to take over the world or work my way through Fabs, just fun friendly chat with like minded people. I know my profile doesn’t say much, but there’s a few key words I hope people notice. Look forward to hearing from some of you out there!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

What are the key words you hope people will notice? Can you give us a clue?

By *rEyeSpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Nearby

No great code, just take a risk!! Sometimes it’s worth the reward!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/03/18 16:19:53]

over a year ago

Good luck

By *rEyeSpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Nearby

"Good luck "

Thanks very much. You’ve got a great profile and amazing pics. Love Wales, I’m there very soon!

By *rEyeSpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Nearby

Come on people, let's see what fun we can get up to here today. Yes it's a short profile and a picture of the shadow man, but isn't the finding things out part of the fun? Ask me anything and I'll answer today, so who's going to see if the risk is worth the reward? You could be very pleasantly surprised!!

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

isle of wight festival

"Come on people, let's see what fun we can get up to here today. Yes it's a short profile and a picture of the shadow man, but isn't the finding things out part of the fun? Ask me anything and I'll answer today, so who's going to see if the risk is worth the reward? You could be very pleasantly surprised!!"

You sent us a wink a week ago and you got no reply , if your profile had been up to scratch you may have got a reply . Think you will struggle with your current approach

By *rEyeSpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Nearby

I believe you may be right, just not always wanting to lay everything out in black and white so there's fun to be had in discovering things about the people I get to chat to. I'm open to listening to any advice you have.

And yes I did wink you because you both look great in your photos, really like your whole profile, and definitely my ideal couple with how you both play! x

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

"I believe you may be right, just not always wanting to lay everything out in black and white so there's fun to be had in discovering things about the people I get to chat to. I'm open to listening to any advice you have.

And yes I did wink you because you both look great in your photos, really like your whole profile, and definitely my ideal couple with how you both play! x"

So you contacted a couple because you were excited by their pictures and profile, yet yours is pretty poor? How many couples do you write to with blank, pictureless profiles?

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman
over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

"I believe you may be right, just not always wanting to lay everything out in black and white so there's fun to be had in discovering things about the people I get to chat to. I'm open to listening to any advice you have.

And yes I did wink you because you both look great in your photos, really like your whole profile, and definitely my ideal couple with how you both play! x

So you contacted a couple because you were excited by their pictures and profile, yet yours is pretty poor? How many couples do you write to with blank, pictureless profiles? "

Exactly

By *rEyeSpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Nearby

Not many, only those that get my attention.

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman
over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

"Not many, only those that get my attention. "

Yeah and they got your attention through their profile that's the point.

over a year ago

With most women and couples getting lots of messsges a day, a single guy really needs to make an effort to stand out. With your current approach, as others have said, you'll struggle to do that but best of luck.

By *rEyeSpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Nearby

"Not many, only those that get my attention.

Yeah and they got your attention through their profile that's the point. "

But not all those profiles were chapter and verse with loads of photos. I've been off and on the site for a number of years, I know the score, my current profile is a deliberate choice. Yes I am willing to accept advice on it, and will maybe make a change or two if it's how I want it to be, but for now I'm happy with it. This is about finding those people who think "fuck it, let's find out more about this guy and if he's worth it". Not everybody wants to, has the time or inclination to, and that's fine!!

over a year ago

But not all those profiles were chapter and verse with loads of photos. I've been off and on the site for a number of years, I know the score, my current profile is a deliberate choice. Yes I am willing to accept advice on it, and will maybe make a change or two if it's how I want it to be, but for now I'm happy with it. This is about finding those people who think "fuck it, let's find out more about this guy and if he's worth it". Not everybody wants to, has the time or inclination to, and that's fine!! "

Run your profile as you wish, if it suits you then great

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

But not all those profiles were chapter and verse with loads of photos. I've been off and on the site for a number of years, I know the score, my current profile is a deliberate choice. Yes I am willing to accept advice on it, and will maybe make a change or two if it's how I want it to be, but for now I'm happy with it. This is about finding those people who think "fuck it, let's find out more about this guy and if he's worth it". Not everybody wants to, has the time or inclination to, and that's fine!! "

But sadly for the poor single bloke here, there's no reason for couples to say 'fuck it, let's find out more about this guy', because he's presenting himself no different from the other hundreds of single guys with bland profiles that messages couples/women every day!

By *rEyeSpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Nearby

It's working enough for me as it stands, I don't see myself as a poor single bloke!!

over a year ago

Without a face pic attached to a message I wouldnt be messaging him 1st

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

"It's working enough for me as it stands, I don't see myself as a poor single bloke!!"

That's absolutely fine, so why the call to arms thread?!

By *rEyeSpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Nearby

"It's working enough for me as it stands, I don't see myself as a poor single bloke!!

That's absolutely fine, so why the call to arms thread?! "

Just to garner some attention from the masses, and find anybody out there who hadn't discovered me yet but wanted to after reading!

over a year ago

"It's working enough for me as it stands, I don't see myself as a poor single bloke!!

That's absolutely fine, so why the call to arms thread?!

Just to garner some attention from the masses, and find anybody out there who hadn't discovered me yet but wanted to after reading!"

U mean attention then

By *rEyeSpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Nearby

"U mean attention then "

I explicitly said so, yes!

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Good luck OP.

over a year ago

But what would draw people to your blank profile rather than the 1000s of other blank profiles?

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Of course it is the individuals choice how to run their profile. But it is your shop window as had been said before. What would make people pause and think about entering, what would grab their attention? What may want them to be interested enough to want to know a little bit more about you?

over a year ago

"U mean attention then

I explicitly said so, yes!"

Good luck to you

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

I've read it a few times and I'm not finding the key words, any clues?

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Personally, I don't want to have to spend ages chatting with someone just to find out the basics, and then discover we're not at all interested in each other.

If I can't find out a bit about someone from their profile then it's not worth the time.

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

isle of wight festival

Ok it’s worked , I’ve winked back

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

"I've read it a few times and I'm not finding the key words, any clues?"

I wonder if he can spin straw into gold??

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I've read it a few times and I'm not finding the key words, any clues?

I wonder if he can spin straw into gold?? "

So he is Rumplestiltskin?

By *rEyeSpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Nearby

And the mystery becomes fun!! “Take a risk” are basically the key words, and those that do hopefully end up getting the benefit of doing so. It’s no great code, I’m not trying to bamboozle people.

If I’m truly missing something by not having some more basic details then fair enough, I accept any suggestions, but on the whole I really am happy with it!!

over a year ago

"Not looking to take over the world or work my way through Fabs, just fun friendly chat with like minded people. I know my profile doesn’t say much, but there’s a few key words I hope people notice. Look forward to hearing from some of you out there!!"

My favorite quote applies here too...

“The mirror has the answer”

Decode that...

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

"I've read it a few times and I'm not finding the key words, any clues?

I wonder if he can spin straw into gold??

So he is Rumplestiltskin?"

..hoping Rapunzel will let down her golden hair

over a year ago

"Not looking to take over the world or work my way through Fabs, just fun friendly chat with like minded people. I know my profile doesn’t say much, but there’s a few key words I hope people notice. Look forward to hearing from some of you out there!!

My favorite quote applies here too...

“The mirror has the answer”

Decode that... "

this made me smile

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

isle of wight festival

Stupid as it seemed , it actually worked . He is the type of guy I would meet. However I think if he had just messaged with his pic it would have been easier than this.

By *rEyeSpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Nearby

"Stupid as it seemed , it actually worked . He is the type of guy I would meet. However I think if he had just messaged with his pic it would have been easier than this. "

Easier maybe, but worth it in the end I hope

Post new Message to Thread