Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Verified

Jump to newest

By *dmandino OP   Man
over a year ago

hexham

You can't meet unless you are verified, you can't get verified cos you don't meet.

I just wanna prove I am genuine and meet some people.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Favour for a favour?

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

What makes you think its your lack of verifications holding you back?

over a year ago

Try club meets.... or get on cams

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

yes it's catch 22 with verifications I'm 10 years in on here and I neither display nor leave verifications they mean nothing to me I judge people as I find them and if I was to progress to meeting I would Skype before hand to make my own judgement! I'd never meet anyone based on any other persons opinion of them! can't believe anyone would to be honest

over a year ago

"yes it's catch 22 with verifications I'm 10 years in on here and I neither display nor leave verifications they mean nothing to me I judge people as I find them and if I was to progress to meeting I would Skype before hand to make my own judgement! I'd never meet anyone based on any other persons opinion of them! can't believe anyone would to be honest"

Don’t think anyone meets on another person judgement to be honest. People prefer to meet verified people as it shows they actually turn up to meets. We’ve arranged meets with people who aren’t verified even had a conversation on the phone for them not to show up at the meet. So now we will only meet verified members we don’t take any notice of what the verification actually says we drew our own opinions of people.

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

"yes it's catch 22 with verifications I'm 10 years in on here and I neither display nor leave verifications they mean nothing to me I judge people as I find them and if I was to progress to meeting I would Skype before hand to make my own judgement! I'd never meet anyone based on any other persons opinion of them! can't believe anyone would to be honest

Don’t think anyone meets on another person judgement to be honest. People prefer to meet verified people as it shows they actually turn up to meets. We’ve arranged meets with people who aren’t verified even had a conversation on the phone for them not to show up at the meet. So now we will only meet verified members we don’t take any notice of what the verification actually says we drew our own opinions of people. "

This

over a year ago

"yes it's catch 22 with verifications I'm 10 years in on here and I neither display nor leave verifications they mean nothing to me I judge people as I find them and if I was to progress to meeting I would Skype before hand to make my own judgement! I'd never meet anyone based on any other persons opinion of them! can't believe anyone would to be honest"
exactly this even if you're close to someone doesn't mean you have the same taste ,the only thing a veri does in my opinion is give a woman an inkling that the guy she's meeting is safe but who really knows anyone da da da

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Try club meets.... or get on cams"

Or local socials. X

over a year ago

I've had verified people let me down. They mean nothing to me other than say you are who your profile says you are.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I've had verified people let me down. They mean nothing to me other than say you are who your profile says you are. "

Exactly, a verification just means they turned up to meet that other person, but who knows how many they've stood up. Verifications don't mean someone is more reliable.

By *dmandino OP   Man
over a year ago

hexham

Thanks everyone. You have given me good advice x

Post new Message to Thread