Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Message advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all Matt here I've been on here few years now on a few different profiles but struggling to get replies I've met many sexy fun ppl on here but meets are few and far between I know I don't have pics up which I know really don't help but because of my personal situation it's not wise to can anyone help me

This is msg I'd normally send can you all just be brutally honest with me about it thanks

Hi matt here how are you ? Im sure your getting thousands of emails but hope I can stand out of the crowd I'm looking for a fun kinky lady for regular meets can play most evenings but happy to plan meets for near future so if your interested drop me a message so hope to hear back from you soon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

most people will open your profile first , before deciding whether to look at the message....and you can put up pics that dont include your face..most people have them...but no pics at all will put off most women

By *xycpl699Couple
over a year ago

kilmarnock

"most people will open your profile first , before deciding whether to look at the message....and you can put up pics that dont include your face..most people have them...but no pics at all will put off most women"
I agree

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all Matt here I've been on here few years now on a few different profiles but struggling to get replies I've met many sexy fun ppl on here but meets are few and far between I know I don't have pics up which I know really don't help but because of my personal situation it's not wise to can anyone help me

This is msg I'd normally send can you all just be brutally honest with me about it thanks

Hi matt here how are you ? Im sure your getting thousands of emails but hope I can stand out of the crowd I'm looking for a fun kinky lady for regular meets can play most evenings but happy to plan meets for near future so if your interested drop me a message so hope to hear back from you soon"

You send the same message to everyone?? If we get the slightest whiff of cut and paste only an instant block will do.

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

Generic cut and paste message from a boring profile. Instant delete.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks everyone think I need to sit down and completly revamp my profile

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Hello OP.

Your profile is your chance to sell yourself to others and get their interest. Sadly your's consists of just thirteen words. Sorry, but that would provoke absolutely no interest from us.

And to be frank, sending a generic message to everyone doesn't really show that your that interested. The message itself is bland and boring and doesn't really entice people. It also has a get out clause... You say 'if your interested drop me a message' so we would read that as 'don't reply if your not interested', which may go someway to explaining your lack of replies.

Good luck

Post new Message to Thread