Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Help needed :(

Jump to newest

By *ieran2210 OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Hey everyone,

Now I have been on here for 2 months with no joy i can’t do club meets etc so hard to get verifications, but a few ladies have replied saying sorry don’t meet anyone without been verified I have women message me getting somewhere then all of a sudden they block me! Now I’m not big headed but know I’m not ugly lol so what the hell am I doing wrong

Any help at all?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Maybe your chat puts them off, if you find they stop after a few messages. Also the fact you can't accommodate or do club meets is going to put a lot off...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Numbers plain and simple.

You're one of many thousands of men here. Women can pick and choose at will.

over a year ago

My friend, your experience mirrors that of hundreds of men on here. It’s all about supply and demand!

If you’re concerned then there have been lots of similar threads in the past, so it may be worth using the forum search function to get some advice that others have given to single guys on here.

Good luck fella, I hope things change for you soon!

over a year ago

Get on the Web cams. Someone will verify you.

over a year ago

You posted a thread 7 weeks ago about verification help, you had lots of good advice about how to get some, did you not try any ?

over a year ago

I was on here 6 months before I met someone.. and I've been doing this on and off since I was 25.

Stop.. look.. listen.. engage.. enjoy.. relax.. be honest.. it'll happen when you are ready.

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"Numbers plain and simple.

You're one of many thousands of men here. Women can pick and choose at will. "

I disagree. This fella has obviously got some ladies attention. The numbers game only works if the ladies dont reply. OP you must be saying something that is turning them off you or if it is aftet you have sent a face pic then they are not attracted to you. Maybe time to reflect on what you are saying in those messages cos it maybe turning them off.

over a year ago

I met someone within a week of joining lol guess I was lucky

By *hamboy69Man
over a year ago

huddersfield

"Numbers plain and simple.

You're one of many thousands of men here. Women can pick and choose at will. "

I completely disagree a quality single guy who attends the right places and behaves in the right manner will have lots of opportunities with ladies who play far higher up the food chain.Male friends who I know on here will have as much fun if not more than the majority of couples.

over a year ago

Why can’t you do club meets? It’s the same as a social meet in a club?

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

You are a good looking man and have public face pics so I would expect you to do well on here. Why can't you do club meets?

over a year ago

You're from Leeds, right? There are often socials nearby (York has one, for example). Why not go to a social for a verification?

Based on what you've said, I'd guess there is something you're saying or something about your conversation skills that's turning people off. I'd imagine not offering anywhere to accommodate (either at a club, your home, or a hotel) is going to limit your choice as well. **shrugs**

over a year ago

"You posted a thread 7 weeks ago about verification help, you had lots of good advice about how to get some, did you not try any ?"

Great response

By *lforfunMan
over a year ago

Coventry

i have had two lunch time meets,, had a nice lunch and a chat even drove one over 100 miles and back, niether varified me, even though i was polite all the time and listened to one go on and on for hours, what is the usual form for this, just asking thats all

over a year ago

"i have had two lunch time meets,, had a nice lunch and a chat even drove one over 100 miles and back, niether varified me, even though i was polite all the time and listened to one go on and on for hours, what is the usual form for this, just asking thats all"

Have you asked them if they can ? It may be they just don't do veris, some don't but a bit off if you have none, doesn't take much to do it.

over a year ago

"i have had two lunch time meets,, had a nice lunch and a chat even drove one over 100 miles and back, niether varified me, even though i was polite all the time and listened to one go on and on for hours, what is the usual form for this, just asking thats all"

Well hijacking someone else's thread is a tad rude to start so maybe you thought that you was being polite but they thought otherwise

By *ickomxxxMan
over a year ago

Cornwall

Suggest you read your profile and ask yourself--if i were a woman looking for fun then what is it about your profile/pics that would attract me?

Also patience is a virtue and there are lots of gen people on here looking for fun.

Good luck

By *ickomxxxMan
over a year ago

Cornwall

[Removed by poster at 12/02/18 11:51:30]

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

OP there's plenty of advice given to on your previous threads on the same subject both 5 and 7 weeks ago. Perhaps take a look at the replies that people took the time to give you on them.

By *09309309Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I met someone within a week of joining lol guess I was lucky "

In fairness, you bribed me with a Big Mac.

over a year ago

"Suggest you read your profile and ask yourself--if i were a woman looking for fun then what is it about your profile/pics that would attract me?

Also patience is a virtue and there are lots of gen people on here looking for fun.

Good luck"

He'd be better off reading all the advice given on his other threads a few weeks ago and maybe acting on it ! Best thing I ever did in here was attend an organised social meet.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Suggest you read your profile and ask yourself--if i were a woman looking for fun then what is it about your profile/pics that would attract me?

Good luck

He'd be better off reading all the advice given on his other threads a few weeks ago and maybe acting on it ! Best thing I ever did in here was attend an organised social meet."

over a year ago

not going to bother reading or acting on any of it, clearly..complete waste of peoples breath...again...

By *ieran2210 OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Sorry everyone I do have a life & not on here 24/7 to reply. Thanks for all the help & advice

over a year ago

"I met someone within a week of joining lol guess I was lucky

In fairness, you bribed me with a Big Mac. "

Hahaha whaaaat

over a year ago

"Sorry everyone I do have a life & not on here 24/7 to reply. Thanks for all the help & advice "

You missed 'again' on the end of your post.

By *oreLifeMan
over a year ago

london

I’m in the same boat. I’m going to attend a social.. ..

Argh well.

Life goes on

By *hamboy69Man
over a year ago

huddersfield

What shame that after all that effort you didn’t even receive a verification.Thats one of many reasons I don’t do social meets unless it’s at a club or an organised social

Post new Message to Thread