Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Falling for the wrong guy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I never thought I would be someone to let a guy turn my head but here’s how it happened

About seven years ago I was newly moved into my flat and excited to finally have my own place. My dating life was a disaster so I tried my luck and joined a adult site for fun only. In days my inbox was overflowing and I had my pick of some pretty yummy guys. Still a little unsure whether I could actually go through with meeting someone on my own I saw they had a ‘speed dating’ type event and decided this might help.

Getting all dolled up long summer dress, sandals and matching sexy lingerie I headed off. All the way there I thought was I being daft, but my longing for a good fuck was definitely in charge.

Stepping into the little bar area I grabbed a glass of wine to steady my nerves. I could see lots of guys stood at the other end of the bar and I just wanted this to go well.

Fast forward to meeting the guys there wasn’t much that sparked my interest. Most were married guys looking for mistresses and I didn’t want that. One guy seemed nice but I could tell straight away he was a bad boy. Even dressed in a suit there was something about him that made me hold back.

The night ended and I headed into the main bar area alone desperate for a strong drink. What a waste of time I thought as I stood at the far waiting to be served.

‘Can I buy you a drink?’

I looked to see that bad boy stood a few feet away from me.

‘No thank you, I can buy my own drink.’

‘It’s just a drink and maybe a real chat to see if I can get you to relax.’

He winked at me and I felt my resolve cracking.

‘Sure I’ll have a strawberry daiquiri please and I’ll sit over there.’

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I wanted to stay in control and not let him think I was an easy lay after the let down of the night. I sat in the booth and waited for him to bring over the drinks. Undoing my bag I wrapped my summer shawl around my covering my cleavage. I was going to play hard to get and enjoy it.

‘Here you are one strawberry daiquiri, I’m Blake by the way, wasn’t sure if you’d remember.’

‘Yes I remembered thanks, I’m L.’

‘I remembered that too, beautiful name for a sexy lady.’

I laughed

‘Is that the best line you’ve got because if it is that’s your first strike.’

‘Oh really is that so, tough one here.’

I laughed again and we started talking. My eyes wondered over his face and onto his shirt. He’d taken off his jacket and his shirt left little to the imagination. His shirt was tight against his six pack and my body shuddered thinking about running my hands down his chest.

‘So can I ask why you’re on the site?’

‘I’m fed up with guys messing me around, I’m just after a good time with no strings. How about you Blake?’

‘To be honest I don’t do the relationship thing and I have a type of girl I like so the site is excellent.’

‘Oh so am I your type then?’

I winked

‘Of course you are, beautiful, sexy, curvy and the red hair is a bonus.’

‘So you’re looking for another notch on your bedpost then? Strike two.’

‘What’s wrong with that?’

‘Not what I’m looking for Blake, looking for friends with benefits really. None of that emotional crap but not a million one night stands.’

‘If I said I was after the same would you stay and listen?’

‘Only if you mean it. I’m not wasting my time for a liar.’

‘You really are a tough nut to crack L, I think we need more alcohol.’

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread