Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Newly active and profile advice :)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey Fabbers,

I signed up to this ages ago and never really made the effort to use the site.

Would like to change that and have recently updated my profile.

Wonder how it's perceived by other members? I've tried to be as genuine as possible. A quick read will show i'm into the kinkier side of things. Do I even need to include that on this website? : lol

Any comment welcome!

xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

Profile looks pretty okay to me. I think that mentioning you like a bit of kink is good, it's not instantly assumed on fab - swinging does not always imply kink and vice versa. I don't think the footnote about being discreet is really needed, discretion is one thing that does tend to be taken for granted.

Might not need the height in the text section, as it is in the summary bit anyway.

You do come across as an interesting and intelligent person, can obviously string a few words together which is much better than some profiles!

You should probably explain that the profile has been dormant and you never really used it before - or maybe even wipe and start from fresh - as it does superficially look bad that you've been on a year with no meets and not even any friends.

Polly xx

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

A few more and varied photos might be good. The ones you have are not bad, particularly as you explain the kink bit.

My advice, for what it's worth, would be to always avoid the close up cock picture. Lots of men seem to make this mistake. We've all seen them, everybody knows what a cock looks like, they're not particularly beautiful. (Why it should be that a cock pic generally looks ugly and a pussy pic generally looks beautiful, I have no idea, I don't think it's just my opinion though). And unless yours is really exceptional, the close up pic just advertises how unexceptional...

Instead I find an assortment of fuller body shots to be more appealing, and unless you have great privacy issues, maybe even a few including partial/indirect/distance face - gives people an idea what to expect if they meet you, without giving away enough to actually publicly identify you. (Take a look at the sort of thing I've done in some of my profile pics).

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Seeking secret fun as a header with no explanation will put plenty off. You say in profile text you are looking for males, females and couples but only looking for fems in 'Looking for'.

Muddled and generally off-putting appearance.

over a year ago

"Hey Fabbers,

Wonder how it's perceived by other members? I've tried to be as genuine as possible. A quick read will show i'm into the kinkier side of things. Do I even need to include that on this website? : lol

Any comment welcome!

xx"

why does fun need to be on discrete side are you married and playing away if so that may not help your chances here

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

"Hey Fabbers,

Any comment welcome!

xxwhy does fun need to be on discrete side are you married and playing away if so that may not help your chances here "

that's what I thought as can't accommodate either

over a year ago

"Hey Fabbers,

Any comment welcome!

xxwhy does fun need to be on discrete side are you married and playing away if so that may not help your chances here "

Discreet!

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

"Hey Fabbers,

Any comment welcome!

xxwhy does fun need to be on discrete side are you married and playing away if so that may not help your chances here

Discreet!"

discrete!

over a year ago

For some reason my profile attracts more men than women. Not much use to me being straight

over a year ago

"Hey Fabbers,

Any comment welcome!

xxwhy does fun need to be on discrete side are you married and playing away if so that may not help your chances here

Discreet!

discrete!"

Are you a betting woman per chance?

By *xycpl699Couple
over a year ago

kilmarnock

"For some reason my profile attracts more men than women. Not much use to me being straight "
most women wont meet a cheat an as your living with someone your cheating ppl dont want that

over a year ago

"For some reason my profile attracts more men than women. Not much use to me being straight most women wont meet a cheat an as your living with someone your cheating ppl dont want that "

Have you done a private poll of every woman on the site?

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

"For some reason my profile attracts more men than women. Not much use to me being straight "

don't hijack someone's thread,start your own if you want profile advice!

over a year ago

You need to be discreet, but you put your face up on a Swingers site? Comedy Gold

By *xycpl699Couple
over a year ago

kilmarnock

"For some reason my profile attracts more men than women. Not much use to me being straight most women wont meet a cheat an as your living with someone your cheating ppl dont want that

Have you done a private poll of every woman on the site?"

no thats why I said Most women

over a year ago

"For some reason my profile attracts more men than women. Not much use to me being straight most women wont meet a cheat an as your living with someone your cheating ppl dont want that

Have you done a private poll of every woman on the site?no thats why I said Most women "

Where do you get 'most' from then?

By *xycpl699Couple
over a year ago

kilmarnock

Have you done a private poll of every woman on the site?no thats why I said Most women

"

its only my opinion based on reading other threads on forum

over a year ago

Have you done a private poll of every woman on the site?no thats why I said Most women

its only my opinion based on reading other threads on forum "

Ahh, see where you're coming from now. You know that most women on the site don't post in the forum don't you? It sounded more like a point of fact without 'I think', 'I believe' or 'In my opinion' preceding it.

By *xycpl699Couple
over a year ago

kilmarnock

Ahh, see where you're coming from now. You know that most women on the site don't post in the forum don't you? It sounded more like a point of fact without 'I think', 'I believe' or 'In my opinion' preceding it."

your right I should have said I wouldn't meet the op because hes a cheat

over a year ago

Ahh, see where you're coming from now. You know that most women on the site don't post in the forum don't you? It sounded more like a point of fact without 'I think', 'I believe' or 'In my opinion' preceding it.your right I should have said I wouldn't meet the op because hes a cheat "

As the OP hasn't said anything about being a 'cheat' we could carry on the conversation about assumption...

over a year ago

Ahh, see where you're coming from now. You know that most women on the site don't post in the forum don't you? It sounded more like a point of fact without 'I think', 'I believe' or 'In my opinion' preceding it."

I would agree with that analogy the site has a large membership and not even a quarter use the forums they did a moret poll

By *xycpl699Couple
over a year ago

kilmarnock

Ahh, see where you're coming from now. You know that most women on the site don't post in the forum don't you? It sounded more like a point of fact without 'I think', 'I believe' or 'In my opinion' preceding it.your right I should have said I wouldn't meet the op because hes a cheat

As the OP hasn't said anything about being a 'cheat' we could carry on the conversation about assumption..."

if u go back to my original post I was replying to a guy who was cheating my apologies for saying op when I meant the other guy

over a year ago

Ahh, see where you're coming from now. You know that most women on the site don't post in the forum don't you? It sounded more like a point of fact without 'I think', 'I believe' or 'In my opinion' preceding it.your right I should have said I wouldn't meet the op because hes a cheat

As the OP hasn't said anything about being a 'cheat' we could carry on the conversation about assumption... if u go back to my original post I was replying to a guy who was cheating my apologies for saying op when I meant the other guy "

#Don'tfeedthehijackers!

over a year ago

As the OP hasn't said anything about being a 'cheat' we could carry on the conversation about assumption..."

assumption is the mother of invention

over a year ago

Never met anyone yet need help, get plenty of men asking but no women!

over a year ago

"Never met anyone yet need help, get plenty of men asking but no women! "

Start your own thread then, it’s rude to hijack others

Post new Message to Thread