Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

The verificatiion problem

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello all, I've been struggling to close meets and a large part of the problem seems to be having no verified meets. This to me Is an ironic problem as everyone has to start somewhere. Any advice? Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Get out to a Swingers Club, meet people and socialize. The may then verify that you are genuine.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Get out to a Swingers Club, meet people and socialize. The may then verify that you are genuine. "

over a year ago

Thanks guys, been a thought of course but I am sceptical of turning up alone! I've had a fair few mmf 3smomes with a good mate of mine but the club nights aren't his scene and I'm not sure if I could just rock up just myself

By *infulSandyCouple
over a year ago

London

I knew before OP replied that he had not bothered to try clubs or socials.

It has become amazingly common to see guys complain about their lack of veris and will come up with the laziest excuse (don't want to go on my own) when told that socials and clubs are a way to get a veri.

*sigh*

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"Thanks guys, been a thought of course but I am sceptical of turning up alone! I've had a fair few mmf 3smomes with a good mate of mine but the club nights aren't his scene and I'm not sure if I could just rock up just myself "

Why not? Could you walk into a pub by yourself? Not all socials are in clubs. Many are in normal pubs. If you lack the confidence and social skills to talk to people you may have to seriously think about whether swinging is for you, as the social side and being able to chat to people can be important(unless you just want to fuck anything with a hole).

over a year ago

Alright guys I was looking for advice not to be shunned hahah. Thanks for the input, still learning. I was a bit oblivious that meets could just mean going down the pub and not always paying X amount of £ to go to a full on place, sorry for my ignorance!

By *candalariaMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I havent been to any swingers clubs and still have managed to accrue a few veris so its possible to get meets without going to clubs. Have a look at guys profiles with lots of veris and see how it compares to yours. Also take some of the great advise on these threads. And keep in mind that men far outnumber the women on here.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Alright guys I was looking for advice not to be shunned hahah. Thanks for the input, still learning. I was a bit oblivious that meets could just mean going down the pub and not always paying X amount of £ to go to a full on place, sorry for my ignorance! "

Nobody has shunned you on here. Take the advice that's been given and you'll be OK.

over a year ago

Cheers guys this was constructive

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"Alright guys I was looking for advice not to be shunned hahah. Thanks for the input, still learning. I was a bit oblivious that meets could just mean going down the pub and not always paying X amount of £ to go to a full on place, sorry for my ignorance! "

Who has shunned you? All I can see is constructive advice that you have been given. Maybe do a search for advice for single men if you don't understand what swinging and this site is about.

By *ecretpassion100Couple
over a year ago

Walsall

What is a verification lol xx

over a year ago

Yeah sorry having reread everything I see you guys we're just giving advice and thanks again this has been informative!

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

You can get around the ‘no veri’ thing by making the most of your profile. One photo & 2 sentences isn’t going to help! I’ve met unveried guys because their profile stood out & I connected through chatting with them.

Check out the many hundreds of threads on what a good profile looks like - and definitely get to a social (or a club)!

By *aughtyboytmMan
over a year ago

Burgess Hill

I have been to a club on few occasions. But yet no verifications. Lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For those who are struggling to get a 1st verification,club/socials are the way to go...but just because you have attended a club don't just see it as a means to an end and expect a verification as a receipt that you went.See it as a networking exercise meeting people,chatting and maybe someone will leave a verification.

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"I have been to a club on few occasions. But yet no verifications. Lol"

Did you talk to people? Did you ask for a veri? If not why?

over a year ago

I've been to clubs and chatted but not got a verification, the socials I get along to are in a regular bar and are social meets nothing else, as someone else mentioned earlier if you can't walk into a bar and have a chat then maybe your on the wrong site, but good luck

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I've been to clubs and chatted but not got a verification, the socials I get along to are in a regular bar and are social meets nothing else, as someone else mentioned earlier if you can't walk into a bar and have a chat then maybe your on the wrong site, but good luck "

Perhaps take a look at this gentleman's profile OP, he's also given you some solid advice here.

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

"Hello all, I've been struggling to close meets and a large part of the problem seems to be having no verified meets. This to me Is an ironic problem as everyone has to start somewhere. Any advice? Thanks"

Are there any socials you can go to in the area? Then you can get verified or go to a club. Just takes patience.

over a year ago

"I've been to clubs and chatted but not got a verification, the socials I get along to are in a regular bar and are social meets nothing else, as someone else mentioned earlier if you can't walk into a bar and have a chat then maybe your on the wrong site, but good luck

Perhaps take a look at this gentleman's profile OP, he's also given you some solid advice here. "

We can highly recommend the Heathrow social fab night with very friendly people, D and L

By *aughtyboytmMan
over a year ago

Burgess Hill

"I have been to a club on few occasions. But yet no verifications. Lol

Did you talk to people? Did you ask for a veri? If not why?"

I have spoken to people. Also played. But they are not on here. Lol

over a year ago

I've heard (be it right or wrong) that a great many 'perverts' inhabit clubs (her words, not mine)! It's what I would expect to find there though.

It's for this reason that I've never been clubbing (& that I find sheathed sex simply frustrating).

Probably something to do with the reason I've no verifications.

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"I've heard (be it right or wrong) that a great many 'perverts' inhabit clubs (her words, not mine)! It's what I would expect to find there though.

It's for this reason that I've never been clubbing (& that I find sheathed sex simply frustrating).

Probably something to do with the reason I've no verifications."

Who's words? Would you like to elaborate exactly what is perverted about going to a club? I go to clubs, so am interested to know why I would be considered a pervert.

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"I've heard (be it right or wrong) that a great many 'perverts' inhabit clubs (her words, not mine)! It's what I would expect to find there though.

Probably something to do with the reason I've no verifications."

It’s a very narrow view of clubs (and entirely incorrect in my experience). I’d suggest not relying on heresay to build an opinion!

Clubs cannot enforce safe sex - but Townhouse definitely encourages it & provides unlimited free condoms. I only play bareback with my partner & we do that in clubs though, so no reason you can’t do the same as long as your play partners agree & are comfortable with it.

By *0deedeeWoman
over a year ago

Newtownards

So how does one get an invite to these clubs or parties

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"So how does one get an invite to these clubs or parties"

I don't believe you need an invite to most Swingers Clubs.

Have a look at the Club list on here, check out those near to you, the reviews on here and each Club's website for more information.

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"So how does one get an invite to these clubs or parties"

Clubs usually promote on the forums - have a look on there

over a year ago

"Hello all, I've been struggling to close meets and a large part of the problem seems to be having no verified meets. This to me Is an ironic problem as everyone has to start somewhere. Any advice? Thanks"

My advice.... stop talking like your in a sales meeting.. " close a meet" your not a rep and your not closing a deal to get the commission. The buzz words and the " wolf of wall street " demeanour doesn't make you a player.

Be yourself, polite with a good sense of humour and an ounce of intelligence tends to help.

Post new Message to Thread